FINISHED - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

WINNERS

Postby Freeway » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:12 am

I'm back at around the promised time as I said, and I have the list of winners down. This decision was actually pretty hard, considering that there were a ton of great entries! I commend you all for your efforts - every one of you did great.

But alas, we have only three main winners. Let's get to 'em.

First Place: This title goes to Bonzo with their two entries below. These two entries took my crappy sketches and turned them into the exact, and I mean the EXACT images I had in my head for Joy and Frederick. I cannot express how excited I was upon receiving these entries because of how spot on to my original image they were. Congrats, and thank you!

Second Place: This next placing goes to Eeveeloverrr with their entries, put down below. These entries are a prime example that entries don't have to necessarily be spot on to earn high praise from me. The charm and clear effort in both of these entries greatly surpassed my expectations and I highly commend you for that. Thank you a ton, and congrats!

Third Place: This final spot goes to Dinaya with their entry, below. The sheer detail and clear effort put into this piece resulted in a great product! Yet another interpretation of Lilac I really like. The proportions are great and the colors are pretty much spot on! A final congrats and thank you to you. c:

Thanks again everyone for a great competition! The winners will be sent their prizes in just a sec. If you're interested in another shot at winning a competition or missed this one, feel free to check out my second, smaller one right Here!

✧✧✧
My ToyHouse!
✧✧✧

>>> Check out this awesome artist!!
Freeway

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me