{ Design me an OC } { ENDED }

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: { Design me an OC } { Very Rares and More! } { Extended

Postby Viiperfang » Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:39 am

20 minutes!
i'm gone.
Viiperfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: { Design me an OC } { CLOSED FOR JUDGING }

Postby Viiperfang » Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:06 am

We are now in the judging stages! Please give me a couple of days to a week at most to go through the entries and pick the winners!
i'm gone.
Viiperfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viiperfang » Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:47 pm

How the results post will work.
Please note that this is not the results.

Each placing entry will have the image, along with why they placed where they did.

So, for example:

FIRST PLACE
[img]
[user]
This design placed first because ______.

The Runners Up will be in NO particular order, and while the image won't be shown, it'll follow a similar pattern. Realize that, due to the small number of entries there will only be 2 runners up.

Username - Reason

If you don't place, and you'd like feedback, please feel free to PM me!

Once the results have been posted, probably some time tonight or tomorrow, I will send out the prizes and consolation prizes!
i'm gone.
Viiperfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viiperfang » Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:08 am

It's the time you've all been waiting for with baited breath. I have thought long and hard over this, and each and every one of your entries were great! Unfortunately, not all of you can win, but everyone DOES get some pets, whether you place or not.

Everyone, put your hands together, for the results!

First place!
Euphorian!
I really love how this looks! I love the bright orange on top of the black, with the touch of yellow being perfect. The fact he has both a feral and an anthro form is really great, too! He's simple, but not too simple, and quite nice to look at.

Second Place!
Syzygy!
Oh my gosh, I love the wings on the head. What a cute kitty. I really like the specific shade of yellow you used, a soft golden color. It meshes well with the white, brown, and gray. Plus, it's a cat, who doesn't like cats?

Third Place!
MistyOleander!
I realize this is the original one you did, and I really like both—I am willing to buy the other design off you, as well—but I like this one more of the two. I really like the colors together, the blonde and the blue. And I really like the fins.

Runners Up! In no particular order.
Runner up #1 - Xiety - A good boy. I actually really like this design, he looks like such a.... polite lad pfft. I like the different colored hair, and his mismatched eyes. If you want, I'll buy him off you.
Runner up #2 - Artemiis - Whooo, what can I say? It's a really, really wonderful design. It's just a bit too complicated for me. There are a lot of intricate details, and I won't lie, trying to view the whole image crashed my computer sksksksk. I love the wing/tail combo, and the horns were a nice touch as well.
Runner up #3 - LavenderRain - A cute character, but I wouldn't have any use for it, unfortunately. I do like the jewelry and the hair, though.

I'll be sending out the prizes and consolation prizes shortly. Runners Up, please send a trade with your chosen pets, in the order you are above! Thank you all for entering! I almost had a tie on my hands, but there was just one reason I picked the third place winner over the other design I was considering.
i'm gone.
Viiperfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me