❤Main List Giveaway❤ [CLOSED]

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: ❤Store Pet Giveaway❤

Postby Doggos_on_Mars » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:13 am

Bump

Adoption Center

Hello all! I run an adoption center which is linked above. Come adopt some pets!
Doggos_on_Mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❤Store Pet Giveaway❤ (Ends Tonmorow)

Postby DemonKitmoone » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:48 am

I Want to Enter the Griffin Set Giveaway!
Username: DemonZorua
Why do you want them? The Griffins look so amazing! In General, I am a huge fan of all store pets because they just look so different from normal pets but I sadly can´t afford to buy them all for real money.
Which Griffin is your Favorite? Why? Image
I just like that it is simple designed, yet beautiful and I feel like it gets overlooked a lot. And I am a fan of rather dark colored pets!
What are you Going to do with Them? (Please Do Not Lie): Definitely keep it! Unless I get it twice as a random gift or so, then I might trade it for another store pet I haven´t gotten yet!
Advertising? Sure! Tho I will not using a banner, but I will link this thread in my signature!
Feedback? Anything Else? Thanks for the chance! <3

Non-Binary & Trans | Adult | Artist | Huge Demon Slayer Fan

You don't need to show off your pets during trading. Please lock your pets if you don't want trade offers for them. This feature exists for a reason.
Don't write it in your trade rules, just LOCK them.

Trade Thread

Image Image Imagexx
DemonKitmoone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doggos_on_Mars » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:20 am

Bump! Guys I'm so excited to be able to start judging these, but I promised myself I would wait until entries close! I'm going to post a list pretty soon with everyone who entered and your username will be underneath the pet you asked for. I may cross names out or make little notes next to a name, this DOES NOT mean that you are or are not getting a pet, it's just markings. Because I'm ridiculously impatient I'm going to use CS time and entries will close at rollover.

Adoption Center

Hello all! I run an adoption center which is linked above. Come adopt some pets!
Doggos_on_Mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doggos_on_Mars » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:38 am

#puppies4life wrote:Bump! Guys I'm so excited to be able to start judging these, but I promised myself I would wait until entries close! I'm going to post a list pretty soon with everyone who entered and your username will be underneath the pet you asked for. I may cross names out or make little notes next to a name, this DOES NOT mean that you are or are not getting a pet, it's just markings. Because I'm ridiculously impatient I'm going to use CS time and entries will close at rollover.

Adoption Center

Doggos_on_Mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❤Store Pet Giveaway❤ (Ends at Rollover)

Postby singingangel7860 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:10 am

Username: singingangel7860
Why do you want them?They are cute and I don't have any store pets and would really like one /some .
Which Griffin is your Favorite? Why? The blue one as I like the colour
What are you Going to do with Them? (Please Do Not Lie): I don't know
Advertising? (yes or no) yes (in trading rules )
Feedback? Anything Else?Thank you
Happy New Year
singingangel7860

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doggos_on_Mars » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:48 am

Bump!! About 10 minutes left!

Adoption Center

Doggos_on_Mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doggos_on_Mars » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:11 pm

Entries are closed! I will have the winners within a few days! ❤ Maybe sooner!

Adoption Center

Doggos_on_Mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doggos_on_Mars » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:25 pm

I have decided on the winners! I'm sorry this took so long, I had all the grown griffin winners decided and then procrastinated choosing Snowballs' new home. All right, now what you have all been waiting for, the winners!:

Blanc's new owner is... sunshineem
Username: sunshineem
Why do you want them? Well I don't have money to buy C$ and I am absolutely surrender to their colors, forms, anything!
Which Griffin is your Favorite? Why? I have a little more tendency to go the blue one or the darkest one, but I don't have a real reason per say. It's like they are my two moods!
What are you Going to do with Them? (Please Do Not Lie): Keep them, I would keep them forever unless there was a trade I could not refuse which is unlikely.
Advertising? No, sorry.
Feedback? Anything Else? Well, first; thank you so much for doing this is really kind of you and I appreciate it even if not the winner. Second; wish you happy holidays; third; lots of love and I don't know what else should I say.

A Star on Top's new owner is DemonZorua
Username: DemonZorua
Why do you want them? The Griffins look so amazing! In General, I am a huge fan of all store pets because they just look so different from normal pets but I sadly can´t afford to buy them all for real money.
Which Griffin is your Favorite? Why? Image
I just like that it is simple designed, yet beautiful and I feel like it gets overlooked a lot. And I am a fan of rather dark colored pets!
What are you Going to do with Them? (Please Do Not Lie): Definitely keep it! Unless I get it twice as a random gift or so, then I might trade it for another store pet I haven´t gotten yet!
Advertising? Sure! Tho I will not using a banner, but I will link this thread in my signature!
Feedback? Anything Else? Thanks for the chance! <3

Peluche's new owner is vaporwave.shibe
Username: vaporwave.shibe
Why do you want them? They're so gorgeous! They look like they would be in a royal castle. Also because i've never owned a store pet before.
Which Griffin is your Favorite? Why? Probably Peluche because they look like a sassy and posh griffin, plus they're adrorable! (Peluche also looks like a flamingo/cockatoo and I love it!)
What are you Going to do with Them? (Please Do Not Lie): I'd 100% keep them and dress them up.
Advertising? Yes (if advertising in your trading center counts)
Feedback? Anything Else? Thank You for doing this giveaway!

Harmony's new owner is tosha.jack
I Want to Enter the Griffin Set Giveaway! :3
Username:tosha.jack
Why do you want them? I don't have many store pets and I love pets that are either totally different species or their base is ever so slightly modified (corgis, more than one tailed foxes, ...) Also griffins were pretty much my fav mythical creatures :>
Which Griffin is your Favorite? Why? Harmony: I love her color scheme and especially the eyes. Thanks to this post and this pet I got to find out about a pretty cool bird as well c: She looks very autumn-y but is a lill spooky thanks to the eyes as well. I love that combo
What are you Going to do with Them? (Please Do Not Lie): I will 100% keep Harmony and the little baby Snowballs. Won't rename them, I quite like the names ^^ And def put them into my favourites group and never trade those :> The rest... Idk I might try to trade them to achieve some of my dreamies but its quite likely Ill just keep them as well.. :>
Advertising? yes, Ill put one of the links provided into my signature C:
Feedback? Anything Else? Go you! I like to sometimes gift random ppl but this kinda inspires me to maybe do a lill giveaway someday myself as well :^D not with the gryffins of course.. Happy new year!

Edit: Would also keep the pink one, I'd love to have him in my favourites group :>

And last, but certainly not least, Snowballs' new owner is Mistberry

Username: Mistberry

Why do you want them? The griffins are my favorite set of store pets this year. They are so cute and totally beautiful. I love the design and colors on them. I have wanted them ever since I saw them in the store, but I don't buy Chicken Dollars and I don't have any left, so I wasn't able to get any of these wonderful griffins. I was so excited when I saw this topic and got a chance to get a griffin! They are one of my favorite mythical creatures and they look so beautiful and awesome!

Which Griffin is your Favorite? Why? The baby griffin is my favorite out of all of them because it's so cute! I think the design is perfect and the colors are absolutely gorgeous! It's just so awesome and...perfect. I love all the store griffins, but the baby griffin is definitely the best, in my opinion.

What are you Going to do with Them? (Please Do Not Lie): If I get this set of griffins, I'll probably just stare at them in wonder and amazement and be stunned by their AWESOMENESS. I'll put them up for everyone to admire and keep them forever and ever, unless I get a REALLY good, super-overpay trade offer, but even then I'll definitely keep two or three, ESPECIALLY the baby griffin because it's my favorite and I love it (and I love all the other ones too). I will keep these griffins with me until the end of time (maybe) and admire their beauty and awesomeness!

Advertising? Yes, in my trading center!

Feedback? Anything Else? Thank you sooooooooooooooooo much for this opportunity to get some of the awesomest pets ever, which are my DREAMIES! Thanks and happy holidays!

Adoption Center

Doggos_on_Mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❤Store Pet Giveaway❤ OVER

Postby Likaon » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:26 am

Username: cynognat123
Why do you want them? because I love griffins and I really love to draw thrm :3. I also want to collect all of them
Which Griffin is your Favorite? Why? The dark brown griffin. He is so cute and mysterious! I love him appearance.
What are you Going to do with Them? (Please Do Not Lie): I'll keep them of course
Advertising? no, sorry
Feedback? Anything Else? nope
Likaon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❤Store Pet Giveaway❤ OVER

Postby IsaTheBelle » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:43 am

Username: IsaTheBelle
Why do you want them? I just love them ♥♥♥
Which Griffin is your Favorite? Why? Blue one & Pink, cos that's my favorite colors
What are you Going to do with Them? (Please Do Not Lie): Some of them I'll probably trade!
Advertising? No,sorry!
Feedback? Anything Else? Much Thank you!!!

ImageImageImage

I'm doing all kinds of banners if you want one please let me know!!
IsaTheBelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me