❤Main List Giveaway❤ [CLOSED]

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: ❤Store Pet Giveaway❤

Postby Doggos_on_Mars » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:59 am

Bump

Adoption Center

Hello all! I run an adoption center which is linked above. Come adopt some pets!
Doggos_on_Mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doggos_on_Mars » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:51 am

Bump

Adoption Center

Hello all! I run an adoption center which is linked above. Come adopt some pets!
Doggos_on_Mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doggos_on_Mars » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:34 pm

Bump

Adoption Center

Doggos_on_Mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doggos_on_Mars » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:49 pm

Bump! There's a little more than 3 days left! If you are thinking if entering do it now!

Adoption Center

Doggos_on_Mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Mistberry~ » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:52 pm

I Want to Enter the Griffin Set Giveaway!

Username: Mistberry

Why do you want them? The griffins are my favorite set of store pets this year. They are so cute and totally beautiful. I love the design and colors on them. I have wanted them ever since I saw them in the store, but I don't buy Chicken Dollars and I don't have any left, so I wasn't able to get any of these wonderful griffins. I was so excited when I saw this topic and got a chance to get a griffin! They are one of my favorite mythical creatures and they look so beautiful and awesome!

Which Griffin is your Favorite? Why? The baby griffin is my favorite out of all of them because it's so cute! I think the design is perfect and the colors are absolutely gorgeous! It's just so awesome and...perfect. I love all the store griffins, but the baby griffin is definitely the best, in my opinion.

What are you Going to do with Them? (Please Do Not Lie): If I get this set of griffins, I'll probably just stare at them in wonder and amazement and be stunned by their AWESOMENESS. I'll put them up for everyone to admire and keep them forever and ever, unless I get a REALLY good, super-overpay trade offer, but even then I'll definitely keep two or three, ESPECIALLY the baby griffin because it's my favorite and I love it (and I love all the other ones too). I will keep these griffins with me until the end of time (maybe) and admire their beauty and awesomeness!

Advertising? Yes, in my trading center!

Feedback? Anything Else? Thank you sooooooooooooooooo much for this opportunity to get some of the awesomest pets ever, which are my DREAMIES! Thanks and happy holidays!
~Mistberry~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doggos_on_Mars » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:52 am

Bump

Adoption Center

Doggos_on_Mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PineTree143 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:05 am

Username: PineTree143
Why do you want them? The griffins are absolutely beautiful, the artists did a great job on the color schemes of each one and they just look amazing!! Ever since I have seen them in the store, I have always wanted to buy the set, especially to get the PPS griffin. Unfortunately I do not have the means of purchasing CS dollars, so I’m hoping to win one of the griffins!!
Which Griffin is your Favorite? Why? My favorite griffin would have to be the PPS griffin. It’s so cute, and such a little baby!! :lol: The rainbow with the white just makes it look so magical. The colors and the overall design are awesome, and I just think its adorable :D
What are you Going to do with Them? (Please Do Not Lie): I’m going keep them safe forever and ever lol, I would never trade it away because I know how valuable these pets are.
Advertising? sure!
Feedback? Anything Else? Thanks so much for the opportunity!! Happy holidays!! And good luck to everyone else!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x
x

████
████
x
x

x
x

credit inactive due to university, my apologies :c
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ //. hi, i'm pine & i love collecting as many animals as i can! -- ❞
x
x

x
x

██
██

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
PineTree143

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doggos_on_Mars » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:16 am

Bump

Adoption Center

Doggos_on_Mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonshadow3 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:31 am

Username: Moonshadow3
Why do you want them? I love their designs so much!! plus it would be a huge help for my store pet collection
Which Griffin is your Favorite? Why? i love the little pps one!!! she's so smol and pure!
What are you Going to do with Them? (Please Do Not Lie): I will put the pps one in my pps lion collection (if i get her i will only need 5 more!) and will put Peluche, A Star On Top and Blanc in my store pet group, and gift away Harmony becuase i already have her!
Advertising? okay :3
Feedback? Anything Else?thank you!
Imageio | Any Pronouns
Check out my partner in crime Anaarchism!
Moonshadow3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doggos_on_Mars » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:13 am

Bump

Adoption Center

Doggos_on_Mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me