Draw For Kura+Kifo (20+ List Pets/CSD) [CLOSED!]

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Draw For Kura (Target Dog Prize - Last Day!)

Postby Foxface--x3 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:42 am

Bakura wrote:
Ahh All good! Those Advent's aren't pricey at all. Infact I have one of them (Its the Red and White one that is already being offered , I have the white one but its not True Date lol) Perhaps later when things calm down for you and you have more time on your hands I'll stop by ^-^
(Sent you a present on dA ♥)

Ahhh those cursed re-releases! ;__; I get so many offers with them, but for my butterfly wolve hoard I can only take true-dates. ):
I maybe take cheaper commissions in christmas holidays <3

(I just saw it! Thank you SO much!!! ;___; This is so kind of you I can't thank you enough for all your kindness! *hugs you tight* I really want to give you something in return, you deserve it. <3)

Fox
:. Take your time .:

Our prime purpose in this life
Is to help others.
And if you can't help them,
At least don't hurt them.

We can never obtain peace in the outer world
Until we make peace with ourselves.

Do not dwell in the past,
Do not dream of the future,
Concentrate the mind
On the present moment.

© Dalai Lama ; Buddha ; Foxface
Foxface--x3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Draw For Kura (Yellow Sorbet Prize)

Postby Kifo » Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:40 pm

Hey, Kura. I'm entering your part (if your planning on putting up some of my characters like we discussed) with some art that you seem to be missing. namely a certain kitsune of yours. The first shows all tails (with the others hidden by the body) and the second shows what happened after being attacked. hope you like her.

http://entiegon.deviantart.com/art/Ayam ... -637996056

http://entiegon.deviantart.com/art/Ayam ... -637996053
Please help these little guys grow

ImageImageImageImageImage

Image Image Image Image
Kifo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ Kamy ~ » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:29 pm

Aaaw I'm so glad that the autumn entry won!
When I saw it I was like 'THis is SO beautiful This has to win' and yeah I'm so glad.
I really love everything in this picture and even if it is not my chaarakter, it is so super amazing!
So yeah, congrats! <3

And thank you for beeing 1. Place. I am so honered. I loved drawing every of your characters and I want to do more, if I had time q__q

Stop changing yourself,
only that people will like you more.

Start searching for those,
who
love you as you are!

Word of advice: Don't break the law.
Hmm, is there anything else?
Oh, yeah...
Seriously
don't break the law !

Ger/Eng | Genshin Impact Lover | Teacher | Happily Married ♥
~ Kamy ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bakura » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:37 am

And the new contest is Underway! Good Luck <3

@Foxface--x3 - Indeed XD I've added a whole bunch new prizes to the pools and have lots up for offer now. Maybe as I find stuff on your wishylist we could work something out? :D

@Kifo - She beautiful ♥ Thankyou so much! Her tails are done perfectly ^-^

@Kamy the Wolf - *huggles* thankyou so much, You deserve it! You is such a good sport XD Hope to see more art from you in future contests *prods sorbet and waggles eyebrows* ♥
About Me: Sadly the below statement is no longer true, I'm missing the New UR Dragon and the Non-Swirl.
✨🎊✨You have collected every pet ever released!! ✨🎉✨
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Bakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bakura » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:58 am

I have now Updated the Prizes! I have also added links to the prize pools ^-^
About Me: Sadly the below statement is no longer true, I'm missing the New UR Dragon and the Non-Swirl.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Bakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxface--x3 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:23 am

Kamy the Wolf wrote:
Aaaw I'm so glad that the autumn entry won!
When I saw it I was like 'THis is SO beautiful This has to win' and yeah I'm so glad.
I really love everything in this picture and even if it is not my chaarakter, it is so super amazing!
So yeah, congrats! <3

And thank you for beeing 1. Place. I am so honered. I loved drawing every of your characters and I want to do more, if I had time q__q

Ahhh thank you so much!! <3 *blushes* Congrats to you too I liked your artworks too! *-*

Bakura wrote:@Foxface--x3 - Indeed XD I've added a whole bunch new prizes to the pools and have lots up for offer now. Maybe as I find stuff on your wishylist we could work something out? :D

I draw you anything you want, thank you so much!! ;____; ♥♥♥

Fox
:. Take your time .:

Our prime purpose in this life
Is to help others.
And if you can't help them,
At least don't hurt them.

We can never obtain peace in the outer world
Until we make peace with ourselves.

Do not dwell in the past,
Do not dream of the future,
Concentrate the mind
On the present moment.

© Dalai Lama ; Buddha ; Foxface
Foxface--x3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bakura » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:48 am

^-^
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Bakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ Kamy ~ » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:47 am

Bakura wrote:
And the new contest is Underway! Good Luck <3

@Foxface--x3 - Indeed XD I've added a whole bunch new prizes to the pools and have lots up for offer now. Maybe as I find stuff on your wishylist we could work something out? :D

@Kifo - She beautiful ♥ Thankyou so much! Her tails are done perfectly ^-^

@Kamy the Wolf - *huggles* thankyou so much, You deserve it! You is such a good sport XD Hope to see more art from you in future contests *prods sorbet and waggles eyebrows* ♥

*can't stop laughing*
Aaaw man when you look at me that way hoow could I sa no? XD

I try my best, but I am soooo busy at the moment. q__q
But I promise, you will get more Art from me. Even if it takes a while this time. xD

Stop changing yourself,
only that people will like you more.

Start searching for those,
who
love you as you are!

Word of advice: Don't break the law.
Hmm, is there anything else?
Oh, yeah...
Seriously
don't break the law !

Ger/Eng | Genshin Impact Lover | Teacher | Happily Married ♥
~ Kamy ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bakura » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:10 pm

Yay! I've learned my lesson from last contest and have given a couple months for people to enter. Hopefully we can get lots of entrants =D I can't wait to see what you all have planned *huggles for everyone* ^-^

Also guys Kifo is offering her own personal prizes for any art of her chars in the form of C$.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Bakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kifo » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:20 pm

Hello all! I'm Kifo (if you haven't noticed already) and I have been talking with my good pal, Dakota (or Bakura as some people know her by). We have decided to team up together in the art contest, with you guys getting the option to draw pictures of my book characters as well as Kura's characters.

So, the rules of the game are similar to Kura's:

1) Any art of my charaters will belong to me and go up on that character's page on my website with proper copyrights.
2) Please try not to change the characters in a dramatic way eg turning Raimundo into a wolf when he can only transform into a jaguar.
3) Unlike Bakura, I don't mind if the picture is transparent or not. I'm not that picky :)
4) I really don't like thieves. so I won't tolerate them.
5) You may enter as many times as you want. I will try to have participation prizes for each entry of my characters
6) Have fun while drawing, I don't want this to be a burden on anyone.

Like Bakura, I would love it if you stuck to the personalities of my characters. Please try not to draw Conrad being all happy-go-lucky around, say, Bosko. That just isn't who Conrad is. He is supposed to be mean and the only times he isn't is when he's with his children and with Ritara, the only ones he won't offend or corrupt with his dark nature. And, as long as you follow the characters page descriptions, if you want to draw someone as a human, you may do so. Just no really intimate images please.

In saying this, please keep in mind that if you have decided to work on another character that isn't on the list, that the website is still a work in progress. If you pick say, Lazer or Kukoa, you will still be able to see their images, but their pages will pretty much be empty (unless I have managed to work on them sometime after writing this post). Because of this, I am open to any PMs concerning personalities of characters, be they characters whose profiles are complete or not.

Finally, with that out of the way, I present my prize system:

Top Prize: 200 CSD
1st Prize: 100 CSD
2nd Prize: 75 CSD
3rd Prize: 50 CSD
4th Prize: 25 CSD
Participation Prize: 10 CSD (or a pet if I run out of CSD)

That's right. My prizes are Chicken Smoothie Dollars. In saying this, because I need to keep a certain amount of CSD for myself so that I can award the finishing prizes, I may have to ask Kura for some help with the participation prize if I run out of CSD. So please don't get mad if you drawn one of my characters and get a pet instead of CSD. after that, you will either get my prize or Bakura's prize depending on the artwork.

The prize system will follow Bakura's closely as we are now sharing the contest. If an image of one of Kura's characters gets top prize, then they will get the pet. If the image is of one of my characters, you will still get the pet as it is top prize, but you will also get my top prize.

As for the judging, I will be helping Bakura judge her part of the contest if I haven't entered that myself. The same will go for Bakura. However, we will be judging artworks of our own characters ourselves, regardless of if we have entered each others sections or not.
Please help these little guys grow

ImageImageImageImageImage

Image Image Image Image
Kifo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me