[Kalon MYO!] SORBET+ PRIZES (WINNERS pg 5!)

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: [Kalon MYO!] SORBET/MUTATION ROLLER/KIT SELECT PRIZES!

Postby Birdy » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:20 pm

ANNOUNCEMENT!!

This competition is going to be extended until September 28th!
After contemplating and realizing that a lot of people may be swamped with back-to-school stuff, I thought it might be nice to give you all some extra time.

Please PM me with any questions/concerns! :)
ImageImage
sig art by Panya/.wafflecat.
Birdy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [Kalon MYO!] SORBET+ PRIZES (EXTENDED!)

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:05 pm

Mark
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R
NI G H T L I G H T

------
ARR
GSAISO
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grey_Hoodie » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:33 pm

Entry c:
    Traits:
      [nr] Sclera Color
      [s] Shine
      [c] Hair, Backmane, Tail, Longer Fur (uh,, rump area)
      [uc] Short Fur (forelegs & chest), Ears, Pupils
      [r] Halo

- No Shading/Highlights {Here}
    - Full Halo {Here}
    - Transparent/No 'Fake' c: { Here! }
Last edited by Grey_Hoodie on Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Grey_Hoodie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:42 am

1 Rare Entry; Nevermore
      - custom shine [ s ]
      - teeth [ s ]
      - hair [ c ]
      - tail [ c ]
      - ears [ uc ]
      - fur [ uc ]
      - tongue [ uc ]
      - pupil [ uc ]
      - halo [ r ]
    "tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
    ♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
    ・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
    ♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
    ♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
    bakuraas.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:19 am

x ================== x
    x ================== x
    G O O D
    N I G H T
    S L E E P
    T I G H T
    D O N ' T
    L E T
    T H E
    M O T H M A N
    S E E
    Y O U R
    NI G H T L I G H T

------
    ARR
    GSAISO
    SpartanAmethyst

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: [Kalon MYO!] SORBET+ PRIZES (ENDING SOON!)

Postby *Starshimmer* » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:24 am

The Golden Crow

NR - Whiskers
    S - Shine
    C - Hair, Fur, Tail
    U - Ears, Fur, Pupil, Tongue

.: TH .:. Caard .:. FR .:. PFQ .:. Goatlings :.

moderator/banker for kalons, slowly coming back from sick leave
    currently lurking when i have the energy, replies will not be timely

*Starshimmer*

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: [Kalon MYO!] SORBET+ PRIZES (ENDING SOON!)

Postby Birdy » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:19 am

Sorry for closing late, but this is officially closed for judging! Results will be up soon!
    ImageImage
    Birdy

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: [Kalon MYO!] SORBET+ PRIZES (Judging!)

Postby Birdy » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:29 am

WINNERS!!!

Alright, guys! The time is here! This has been an absolutely awesome experience for me-- I'm not going to lie, I checked this to see the updated entries just about every day because I was so excited to see what you guys were coming up with. This community has some seriously talented people, and I'm so honored to be able to use 3 of these entries as my own. ❤

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIRST PLACE

First place goes to the lovely irina!

You really blew me away with this entry...not only did you capture some of my favorite elements by incorporating the lynx-inspired design and edits as well as the lovely color palette, but you did it all in such a smooth, cohesive way! I'm also a huge sucker for braids and scratch marks, so you managed to catch my eye there, too! Not to mention the horns, which are subtle but so fitting. Plus, I fell in love with your ideas for the character (pirate characters are always appealing to me haha) and the little drawing you did was so adorable! Overall you did an absolutely wonderful job, and I'm honored to give you the 1st place prize!

irina has first pick of the 3 main prizes (Sorbet, Natural Mutation Roller, or Kit Number Select) as well as first pick of 4 of the side prizes! Please PM me with your selections!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SECOND PLACE

Second place goes to the lovely Midnightkitkat

Oh man, I was so impressed with this entry! Just like irina, you managed to incorporate one of my favorite things (the beautiful big cat pattern) but you also threw in the black/gold palette as well as some raven features! On top of that, you made everything look so fantastic as well! My favorite feature of this design by far is the tail- it was such a unique way of incorporating the raven theme without infringing on the leopard design, which is so aesthetically pleasing to me! The shine definitely wowed me as well, and the little teeth poking out really melted my heart ahaha. It was definitely a close call between you and irina, but you absolutely earned your spot as the second place winner! You should be very proud!

Midnightkitkat has second pick of the 3 main prizes as well as second pick of 3 of the side prizes. Once irina has selected, I will PM you to get your picks!

THIRD PLACE

Third place goes to the lovely Grey_Hoodie

Man, another absolutely brilliant entry! Not only was the black and gold palette incorporated into this one as well, but you also nailed the big cat theme. I loved the varying rosette sizes- they were so unique and appealing, and it really made your entry stand out. I also liked that, like Midnightkitkat, you managed to incorporate the raven theme into the tail, yet did it in a unique way. The textures of the "feathers" near the rump really impressed me- it definitely made me want to pet all the fluff haha. Not to mention you also included braids, which really is a soft spot for me lol, and the ears are simply stunning! I also thoroughly enjoy the eyes- I'm a huge sucker for unique eyes, and you really pulled that off with the colored scleras! Much like the others, you should be very proud of yourself, and it's an honor to give you 3rd place!

Grey_Hoodie has last pick of the 3 main prizes as well as 3rd pick of the side prizes. Once irina and Midnightkitkat have selected, you will be PM'd to discuss your prizes!

RUNNER UP

The runner up goes to the lovely neongraveyard

It was so hard to stick to just one runner up for this competition- there were so many awesome entries throughout, and it was definitely a tough call. But I was thoroughly impressed and super appreciative of neongraveyard for producing not just 1 but 3 incredible entries! Your style is truly unique, and it definitely stood out while I was looking through all of the entries. I've seen your work in the past, and it's so cool to see how you've grown as an artist. And while I don't think the entries were quite right for my own taste, anyone would be lucky to own one of your designs. It's an honor to award you with the Runner Up prize, and to give an extra thanks for producing so many entries, I'll also be adding 50C$ to your prize!

neongraveyard gets last pick of the side prizes as well as an additional 50C$ to thank them for so many entries. I will PM you with your prize once the other winners have chosen.

Lastly, I wanted to give an extra special thanks to everyone who entered! It was really special to look through everyone's work, and it's always so neat to see just how talented this community is. You all did a phenomenal job, and I don't want a lack of placement/prizes to discourage anyone- you all should be very proud of yourselves.

I wish everyone the best of luck with any other competitions that they may be trying out for, and hope to see you all around the community! Thanks again for being so awesome! ❤
    ImageImage
    Birdy

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me