Dog Line Art! (Winner Announced!)

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Are the prizes okay?

Yes
87%
No
No votes
Wrong Order (DM me how they should go!)
13%

Total votes : 15

Re: Dog Line Art! (Winner announced!)

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Wed Nov 02, 2022 2:13 am

Alright! This was a very close, very hard decision to make because both entries were so good! I think I'm going to go with...

Osskiar

As the winner! Thank you both so much for entering! That being said, Osskiar will get first pick. Please send me your trade containing your winning prizes, and then I will reach out to Bunny.Castles once that trade is done! Again, thank you both so much.
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dog Line Art! (Winner Announced!)

Postby bunny.castles » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:30 am

Congrats Osskiar!! You were the definite winner hehe. Your style is beautiful. ^_^
bunny.castles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Osskiar » Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:19 am

Thank you so much! Just sent over the trade, lmk if I counted wrong or picked pets from the wrong group ^^
@bunny.castles Your entry was so cute! If I grabbed something you had your eye on let me know and I'm happy to swap <3
ImageImage
She/Her . Adult . Wales . CSTime +1
Osskiar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bunny.castles » Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:11 am

Osskiar wrote:Thank you so much! Just sent over the trade, lmk if I counted wrong or picked pets from the wrong group ^^
@bunny.castles Your entry was so cute! If I grabbed something you had your eye on let me know and I'm happy to swap <3

Oh, I'm alright. I'm happy to get anything. ^_^ I do like bunnies so I might take you up on that offer if there's one I REALLY like, but I'm okay. I'll have a lot to trade for it later heheh.
bunny.castles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me