☀ Sweetens ☀ Art Contest! (CLOSED, winners pg. 3)

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Who made your favorite piece? (Check the entries)

Poll ended at Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:52 pm

Nekro_Gaming
21%
Dragong
16%
Rosemoon
3%
Sp1ritW1sh
16%
Transparent Cow!
24%
MeltiTheDragon
3%
Squirrel.Flight
5%
mallowpop
13%

Total votes : 38

Re: ☀ Sweetens ☀ Art Contest! (Entry Closed, But Come Vote!)

Postby transparent cow! » Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:50 pm

Tendo64 wrote:It is now June 17th CS time. You know what that means! The contest is officially over.

I'm not going to build suspense, as you can see the results up there on the poll. With nine votes, Transparent Cow! Wins the contest!

Transparent Cow! wrote:I Want To Enter The Contest!
Username;; Transparent Cow!
Sweeten I Plan To Draw;; Sunshine & Rosa, Dokuso & Amara, and Zander & Azriel
Proof of Permission;; Image Legendary shaman permission <3
Dragong permission <3 :]
The Sweeten I Would Want Drawn For The Icon YCH: Image
My Piece;; done with all of them finally!
https://ibb.co/pXrmJ7c click the link, bc stupid image is broken and wouldn't show up
Other;; I'm drew three drawings for this contest just because why not! B')
Congratulations! For your icon YCH, please use this thread: link and feel free to use any Sweeten of yours you'd like for the banana split potion! That will be done using the item application form on the main thread. Finally, remember one of your custom tickets can already be redeemed and you don't have to wait for customs to open again to have it made! Put me down as the artist, as I will be doing your custom :]

In second place with eight votes comes Nekro_Gaming!

Nekro_Gaming wrote:I Want To Enter The Contest!
Username;; Nekro_Gaming
Sweeten I Plan To Draw;; Image
The Sweeten I Would Want Drawn For The Icon YCH: Image
My Piece;; Image

AND THIS WAS A JOKE BUT IG I COULD PUT IT IN THE COMP

Also- I made this and idk what I’ll use with it, so I guess I’ll just put it here!
Other;; Thought about it for a bit, but im probably gonna make a fool of myself but I mean here goes nothing ig ^^'
(AAA dragnogs is so good so there's no way this one will win but is there any way I can send a trade and trade for one of them? The only reason im entering is for that pfp X'D)
Congrats! You, too, can redeem one of your blue custom tickets right away!

To those who didn't win, I wish I could provide you all a participation prize of sorts because I love all your entries! Unfortunately, I have to provide CS currency for each prize and thus I cannot afford to do that. Thank you so much for entering this contest and I hope you had fun, even if you didn't win!

AAAAAA I won??! holy carp! Thank you to the people who voted me! And I really love all of your art, you guys did amazing!! <3
whatcha doing here bud

Call me Bee! | He/Him | Pfp made by Tendo64 | Always open to lend an ear
ImageImageImage

ImageImage
transparent cow!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☀ Sweetens ☀ Art Contest! (CLOSED, winners pg. 3)

Postby Offline_now » Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:01 pm

WAIT HOW- the last time I checked I had 4 votes now I WAS 2ND?!?!?! I dont deserve this!!! With the C$, im going to split it among everyone else who entered, so everyone gets a prize :3

Dragong - You did absolutely amazing!!! I thought you'd win for sure!

Rosemoon - Your entry was SO cute!!! It melted my heart!!!

Sp1ritW1sh - HOW. DID YOU. NOT WIN!??!?!?!?? Ive never seen artwork like yours before!!! Its so beautiful in every way possible!!!

Transparent Cow! - Congraduations I new you were going to win, your art style is truly amazing!!!

MeltiTheDragon - I LOVE your idea!!! Im so surprised you only got one vote, im so sorry about that, you deserve WAY more attention on that art piece!!!

Squirrel.Flight - It was SO cute omg.. I love how you entered, that was a big step in your art journey my friend :D

mallowpop - WAIT YOU ONLY GOT 5 VOTES?!?!?!? HUH?!?!?!?!? WHAT?!?!?!?! It was probably my favorite, I loved it so much!!!

So sorry to anyone who didnt win, ill start passing out C$ now :3
I quit CS, please do not message me or trade me. I’m going through a state that I will be away from devices. Thank you for my time here.
Offline_now

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fishkin » Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:02 pm

Congrats to the winners!!
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image||Fishy||Artist|| Adult||Sig anim by me||Image
Credit
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fishkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:05 pm

Congrats!! And nekro that's so nice of you omg
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Offline_now » Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:08 pm

Thank you!

Sent to everyone :D
I quit CS, please do not message me or trade me. I’m going through a state that I will be away from devices. Thank you for my time here.
Offline_now

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mallowpop » Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:19 pm

big congrats to nekro and bee!! <3
everyone's entries were amazing!
too bad everyone couldn't win, haha

and thank you so much nekro!
that's a really kind thing to do :D
💗 wrote:ImageImage
hi, i'm moss! ilysm
i'm socially anxious, but
do feel free to pm me!
sweetensxartfartxth
discord: moss#1004

ImageImage
ImageImage
mallowpop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritWish » Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:13 pm

Congrats to both of you, and thank you Nekro!
SpiritWish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby transparent cow! » Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:27 pm

just wanted to announce that I will be giving out random gifts for everyone!
and wanted to compliment everyone who entered!

Nekro_Gaming; Congrats M8! i absolutely loved your art! and loved that you included a hilarious artwork of the dishes lol, amazing work!

Dragong; I love you art so much! I love how you included a lot of peoples sweetens and I just love your shading so much, and I just adore your art style so much and cant thank you enough for including my sweetens!

Rosemoon; AW! This is so cute! It's very chibi and I love the perspective! You did great with the proportions! This is truly adorable!

Sp1ritW1sh; WOAH! Your art is truly amazing! you have better art than me! you should've won! The crazy detail is awesome! I don't even know how you pulled it off, wow!

MeltiTheDragon: hope they know how to fly soon! Lol! this is cute! love the shading and effort you put into this! it's adorable

Squirrel.Flight: aw look at them! I love how the sweeten stands out against the background! you did great!

mallowpop; I love your gif with the sweeten! I love this so much! I'm surprised you only got 5 votes!

Everyone deserves some love! I'll be sending some gifts out shortly! <3
whatcha doing here bud

Call me Bee! | He/Him | Pfp made by Tendo64 | Always open to lend an ear
ImageImageImage

ImageImage
transparent cow!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Offline_now » Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:34 pm

Transparent Cow! wrote:just wanted to announce that I will be giving out random gifts for everyone!
and wanted to compliment everyone who entered!

Nekro_Gaming; Congrats M8! i absolutely loved your art! and loved that you included a hilarious artwork of the dishes lol, amazing work!

Dragong; I love you art so much! I love how you included a lot of peoples sweetens and I just love your shading so much, and I just adore your art style so much and cant thank you enough for including my sweetens!

Rosemoon; AW! This is so cute! It's very chibi and I love the perspective! You did great with the proportions! This is truly adorable!

Sp1ritW1sh; WOAH! Your art is truly amazing! you have better art than me! you should've won! The crazy detail is awesome! I don't even know how you pulled it off, wow!

MeltiTheDragon: hope they know how to fly soon! Lol! this is cute! love the shading and effort you put into this! it's adorable

Squirrel.Flight: aw look at them! I love how the sweeten stands out against the background! you did great!

mallowpop; I love your gif with the sweeten! I love this so much! I'm surprised you only got 5 votes!

Everyone deserves some love! I'll be sending some gifts out shortly! <3

Omg thank you so much
Offline_now

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me