QUITTING GIVEAWAY ❊ Grey Malk Dragon

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

What will the next giveaway be? (Choose one Advent and one September)

Poll ended at Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:13 am

Angel Advent
11%
Floppy Eared Pink September
3%
Hollyfox Cat
14%
Patchwork Dog
10%
Red Cerberus
31%
Brown Sleipnir
2%
Red Malk Dragon
7%
Ghost Cat
4%
Purple Sleipnir
4%
Liontail Set
13%

Total votes : 137

Re: QUITTING GIVEAWAY ❊ Marionette Dog & Grey Malk Dragon

Postby I Dream A Dream » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:35 pm

Dress up Contest 6
She-Ra: Princess of Power
I Dream A Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sentimental » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:07 pm

ѕєρтємвєя ℓιѕт gινєαωαу: gяєу мαℓк ∂яαgσи
username: sentimental_android

ωнσ ιѕ ѕєитι?
𝓘
'm a tired person who has a love of collecting and cherishing characters!
my passion is writing characters and expressing them through art. my first character ever
was a white dragon, and i made her roughly around the time i joined cs. this prompted me
to try and find pets i could name after her, but the only close matches, the grey and white
malk dragons, were vr! this was around 4-5 years ago now and i still haven't stopped
hoping for a grey or white malk to fall into my hands.

ωну ∂σєѕ ѕєитι ωαит тнє ∂яαgσи?
𝓜
y very first original character ever was a white western dragon along
the lines of the white malk that i oh so creatively named "white spirit"; young me thought
that was so insightful! of course as i got older i realized the flaws with the name and
ended up splitting the character into two; a girl with wings on her head named 'willow'
(whom i use in my profiles to this day!) and a grumpy dragon-demon named Muse.
because of their close connection to an incredibly important part of me, my all-time
dreamie has always been the white malk dragon and the grey malk dragon. ofc my
idiot self didn't see the notifications for the white malk dragon giveaway and i was
so depressed and mad at myself i avoided this post alltogether! but hey;; if
at first you don't succeed, try try again, right?

ωнαт ωιℓℓ уσυ ∂σ ωιтн тнє ∂яαgσи ?
𝓘
'll most definitely keep him! i'll name him after silly ole muse and use him as a lil greeter in
my trade center! i'm a very sentimental person and there is a high chance i'll keep him forever,
maybe make a character based off him instead of slapping muse's likeness on to the fella? i'm pretty hesitant
when it comes to trading so i can guarantee the babe a forever home.

ωну ѕнσυ∂ уσυ ¢нσσѕє ѕєитι ?
𝓐
malk dragon, especially a grey or white dragon, is the only rare pet on
CS i want to obtain. i'm more of a cs frequenter for the forums and artwork over the pets,
and besides giveaways and the rare stroke of luck in the pound, my account's value
stays pretty low, preventing me from obtaining my dreamies;;
i've wanted this dragon for 4, almost 5, years and counting, and i doubt i'll
stop wanting this silly guy.

σтнєя ιиfσ ;;
𝓘
'd like to thank kristen for this amazing oppurtunity and wish everyone goodluck!
the tiny figures below are pencil sketches i transferred in for this competition,
and the top image is a piece i did of muse and willow a while ago. ♡

Last edited by sentimental on Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:34 pm, edited 9 times in total.
██
██
██
██
██
it's going to be christmas soon, keito
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
████

━━━━━━━━
> loml > fern
>msg > charas
>mayo > trello
lyn senti
━━━━━━
she/her
i'm in my
cringe era
right now.
Image'
sentimental

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby christina30 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:17 pm

♥♥ Bump ♥♥
hi, i’m christina. my birthday is
january 2nd. i like kpop, specifically
stray kids, ateez, shinee & bts!
ImageImageImage
Image Image
christina30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ziggy Stardust » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:41 am

can I hardcore wip this
i like chickensmoothie :^)

silly little storage
Ziggy Stardust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jazzy The Phoenix » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:43 am

Bump!
Pet's name: Jazzlyn

I'm a Snake!

Snakes are wise, graceful, calm, mystic, creative, responsible, shrewd
Sometimes they can be loner, bad communicator, possessive, distrustful.
Jazzy The Phoenix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horror » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:03 am

Advent List Giveaway: Marionette Dog

Username: Horror

About Me:
I really just lurk around and post in the forums and spend all my waking hours on CS. I found out about this site in 09, made an account in 2010, and went on a 2 year hiatus in 2013-2014. I didn't actively get into this until late 2016 though.
In the few times I'm not on here I really like horror, comedy, and action anime like Juuni Taisen, Nanbaka, or Tokyo Ghoul. Despite my username I actually really prefer comedy most of the time, and I've also never seen a horror movie in my life. I enjoy reading manga and doing a lot of drawing. There's not really much else about me lol

Why I want the pet:
To be honest I'd really just like a marionette to keep for myself. I had one in 2013 & traded it before I knew it's worth, then just recently traded another one to some friends just around last Christmas cause I knew one really wanted it for one of the same reasons I do. I vaguely remember when it came into the store too so there's a tiny bit of nostalgia to the marionette for me. I can't really afford to trade for another now since I don't have the list fodder to do that anymore, and as you can probably tell people expect ridiculous amounts for store lists now.
In one of my favorite games, called OFF, you play as "The puppeteer", or as the one who controls the Batter who has a sacred mission to fulfill by purifying the zones. He also gets called "The puppet", and with marionettes basically being a form of puppets and being controlled by puppeteers I thought it'd be nice to have it be the pet to dress up like him.

What I will do with the pet:
Like a lot of other people on here I would dress him up, but with a baseball hat, jersey, and bat and place some ghosts around him (like how my last marionette was dressed here) and name him The Batter. I would put him in this group with some of my other most special pets & occasionally show him around in my trade thread.

Why should you choose me?:
I don't really want to say I'm more deserving than anyone else here because honestly there's so many other forms on this thread by people that deserve this pet more than I do, but I thought it'd be worth a shot to try out my chances on this anyway. The marionette is an amazing pet so I hope regardless of who wins they get a great home.

Other:
Thank you so much for doing these giveaways & thank you for the opportunity.
Last edited by Horror on Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

╔═══════════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════════╝

_人人人人人人人人人_
)ixx寄らないでよ !xix(
) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(
)  xxxHELLO ‼︎ xxx (
 ̄Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^ ̄

Horror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ziggy Stardust » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:48 am

Advent List Giveaway: Marionette Dog

Username
Ziggy Stardust
About Me
hi i'm ziggy; i'm a serial giveaway contestant, full-time student and part-time crier. in my "free time" (haha what's that??) i'm usually napping or stress eating. this school year has blessed me with the best grades and a fairly light workload given the courses i'm taking and yet i seem to be the most stressed i've ever been. it's my senior year and it's going by way too fast! i haven't had as much time to be on cs as i would like, and if i finish this entry before you close the giveaway for judging i will honestly be bamboozled beyond belief! (there were probably better verbs, but i like the alliteration.) i'm planning to move soon, very far away, and i'm not sure if it's the right choice. i've made a lot of mistakes, and i've done things i regret, and i think, probably, maybe, i could regret this one the most. but i'm okay with making this mistake, i think. or at least, i gotta be. but!! positivity!! is what i'm working on!! so you know what? it's gonna be great. or at least, it's gonna be okay. and being okay is pretty good. yeah, i think it'll be alright.
Why I want the pet
boy oh boy am i excited! i've voted for this to be the next giveaway every time and it's finally here! honestly, i didn't have the time or energy to participate in the more recent giveaways, but i really wanted to do this one. SO, even though it is so last-minute it could be even considered rude, i want you to know that my whole heart is in this! it wasn't something i decided to do to kill time, or thought that i could rush with little effort. this guy is a big guy to me. i would even label it a "dreamie," but i'm a bit scared to, since each time i call a pet a dreamie i don't exactly get the best offers. i guess i've always wanted this pet because i think it was the first cs pet i was really obsessed with; i thought it was totally unattainable, especially since i was such a newbie member. (it's kind of weird now, that i'm not a newbie. i still feel like one.)
What I will do with the pet
keep it until i retire (if that day ever comes!) despite the fluctuating time i spend on this site, it's been pretty constant in my life, and win or lose, that won't change anything. i mean, cs saw the beginning and demise of my very devoted anime phase, so i'm fairly certain it can survive anything. but i promise, it will be cherished!
Why should you choose me?
ahh, the impossible question! so hard to answer without sounding totally undeserving or totally arrogant! well, i'll pull the age card. i've been a member for a looooooong time and honestly, there are 2014 members with more pets than me and my pride is genuinely wounded. but more important than that, and more simply, i want this pet. i really do. i don't have any medals of virtue to humbly display how kind or generous i am, so the deserving bit i'll leave up to you to decide. i think, even if i'm not chosen, you'll make the best choice. lot's of people here deserve to win. you're dealing with a tough task, my friend. let's both do our best!
Other
please forgive my embarrassingly late entry. and hey, third times the charm!
i like chickensmoothie :^)

silly little storage
Ziggy Stardust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kristenn11 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:28 am

What a hectic week! I made it through my three tests and now I’m on my way to a college interview. I’ll start reading entries tomorrow once this is all over!
kristenn11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boodles » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:28 am

kristen wrote:
    What a hectic week! I made it through my three tests and now I’m on my way to a college interview. I’ll start reading entries tomorrow once this is all over!

Good luck!!

And goood luck to everyone who entered for these two pets :3
ImageImageImageImageImage

Currently obsessed with FR and making trades between here and there.
https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/599233

Canadian || She/Her || Adult || University || Vet School
♡ Animals || ♡ Music || ♡ Crime Dramas || ♡ Photography

Dream Pet: UR Tiger Dog
CS Goal: One of Every Pet (Only 40 left!)
Currently Hunting For: Missing Warrior Cats & 2012 UR Cookie

<< P.S. Those are my puppers!
boodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kököchin » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:30 am

boodles wrote:
kristen wrote:

Good luck!!

And goood luck to everyone who entered for these two pets :3

yes good luck! and good luck to all c: these giveaways are so much fun!
kököchin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me