Ended please delete

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Ended please delete

Postby RaeOfHope<3 » Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:06 pm

B
Last edited by RaeOfHope<3 on Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pet's name: Dreamer
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

This is a shared account for my daughter and I we love all things cute, rainbow and pride!πŸ€—πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ we take art commission's
RaeOfHope<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LAST DAY TO WIN! πŸ’œ

Postby Infailia » Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:21 pm

Entering for Elsbeth

Elsbeth had always been a curious one, always wondering if there was more to the world than the lake in which she resides. And yet, despite every attempt, she has never been able to answer that question, has never been able to leave. She's seen others come and go, see seasons change and stars burnt out and born anew, but she herself is constant, unending. She can never leave, and none can ever stay.

ღ any/all pronouns
ღ trades welcome
ღ always tired

Infailia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RaeOfHope<3 » Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:39 pm

Boop

This is a shared account for my daughter and I we love all things cute, rainbow and pride!πŸ€—πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ we take art commission's
RaeOfHope<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RaeOfHope<3 » Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:52 pm

B

RaeOfHope<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RaeOfHope<3 » Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:21 pm

B

RaeOfHope<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CHINARIZING » Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:49 pm

Entering for Peaches!

On a bright, Spring morning, a family of bunnies welcomed a new addition to their familyβ€”Peaches.

But he would be no ordinary bunny, as his mother quickly found out: in the green grass, cerulean clouds above reflecting the sunny skies, rainbows appeared. His white fur curled into the shape of the clouds that gave the plants rain and therefore the bunnies food; puffs of wispy fur came off and flew around him as if he were the Earth.

While his mother stared in shock, his father hopped in and nuzzled his nose into his newborn kit.

"Feels like peaches." He would be called Peaches from that day onwards.

Growing up among his siblings, they'd play and roll on the grassy hills all day. In their home, it was always bright, the warmth of the sun shining on their fur, the vegetation green and healthy as always. As his sisters, brothers and siblings all played, Peaches suddenly stopped, his nose twitching. Cloudy fur pricking, his snow-white fur became a dark gray. His eldest sister came by and asked what was going on.

"Sister, we must go!"

"Why?" his sister asked, ears twitching from having her playtime interrupted. Peaches' siblings came up to see the commotion.

He shook his head, sneezing as he felt static electricity fizzling in his thick coat of fur. "There is a storm coming. We must go."

Reluctant, the eldest sister yielded and led her fluffle back to the burrow where their mother and father lived. But not even that was enough, as Peaches felt his fur become wet and heavy, his older sisters and brothers needing to carry him. He said that they needed to go up high, high in the mountains. Their mother and father led them up a stony hill, where they discovered a hole with tunnels perfect for a rabbit family. But just as they corralled all their family inside the hole, darkness took over the once-sunny world. As if the sun itself vanished, the sky became nothing but ashen and jet black. Horrific clouds covered their land and poured rain. Normally a necessity for plants, even they could not keep up as they drowned in the water. The rains continued and continued against the soil, washing away a-many.

But Peaches felt his fur change. Once drooping, his fur transformed into its usual snow-white with curls and kinks. He chittered to his siblings and mother and father. He ran out in the rain, hopping out of the burrow and into the tsunami. Without hesitation in his hops, he dived into the flood.

At first, his family was shocked. His eldest sister stood agape on the cliff as she watched her youngest sibling be washed away in the storm. His mother and father had to look away.

But they no longer felt the rain on their fur.

The sun came back, burning its wonderful light all over the land once more. The rain evaporated and the water washed away to reveal newly-rejuvenated light grass, with Peaches standing in the clearing, chin up high. Bright arcs and waterfalls of rainbows came out of his fur, jumping from his body to over the mountains and over the plains and valleys. The flood was not being washed away, but instead, absorbed to create the vibrant reds, oranges, greens and blues of his rainbows.

Today, all bunnies celebrate Peaches for creating color and joy after a time of uncertainty and fear.

CHINA 🐲 HE/HIM | ADULT PLAYER | ASIAN-AMERICAN
══════════════════════════════════════════
TRADE THREAD | ART THREAD | ART STORE

art, my OCs, working out, pins/buttons, charms/keychains, E/SE Asian cultures, WACA, WoF, SU, MLP, Minecraft, countries, bully breeds, country personifications, pop punk, alt rock, indie, midwest emo, flags, furry visnovels, obscure horror, early Internet

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
CHINARIZING

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me