Draw and win a cerberus, more list pets, RARE 4 ALL ENTRIES

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Draw and win a cerberus, more list pets, RARE 4 ALL ENTR

Postby Ethulai » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:35 pm

ShuckHyena wrote:WINNERS!!!!! Okay these are the three that I decided on, it took me a while to choose since I had SO many entries this time around ;0; I loved every single piece of art and this was really difficult, but my final choice is:
First place: Jingo824 !!! I loved your first two entries, but the drawing you sent me on the last day of the comp literally made my week, it is absolutely amazing!!! Please contact me and let me know which prize set you prefer!

Second place: Coolapples !!! Your art is so stylised and I've never seen my character portrayed in that way, I absolutely love the art and I've been showing it off to everyone! Once Jingo decides on a prize set I'll contact you and get you to choose which one you would like!

Third place: Tealeafe !!! Once again your art never fails to impress me, you are super super talented and every single picture that you've submitted into this competition has been amazing, you always manage to draw her perfectly and your art is simply amazing! < 33 Once Jingo and coolapples have received their pets ill be sending you the remaining prize! :3

Fourth place??: Duhl !!! I wasn't going to have a fourth place but I just adore your art so much that I decided to make a spot for you. It was a very very tough decision deciding who won, and there were many different factors that played a part in deciding, but once I finally decided on the winners, I kept thinking about how much I like the pieces you completed for me and how I think you deserve something special too. So I'll be giving you something nice too! < 33

Thanks so much to everyone who took part! I love all of your art and I couldn't be more grateful, if you didn't win this time, don't worry because I host competitions frequently, so you can enter next time! I'll be sending every participant a rare pet for taking part, and I'll try my best to make sure it's one on your wish list. I'll be sending them out within the next couple of days but please understand that there are a lot of people to go through so they may not get to you instantly. Once again, thank you! This has been really fun!

Please distribute prizes to the winners immediately.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┌───────────────┐

💀 // 💀 // 💀 // 💀
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Everyday is Halloween
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"Hell is empty and all the devils are here."
- Shakespeare, The Tempest

└───────────────┘
Ethulai

My pets
My items