Ended please delete

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: TRYING TO GIVE OUT STORE & VR prizes ๐Ÿ’œ

Postby Yunjin » Fri Feb 10, 2023 1:12 pm

Entering for: Xena

It was spring time - her favorite time of year. As the youngest in the family, Xena had watched them grow up: from bud to the radiant, sprawling flowers they were today. It seemed like they had everything figured out: their passion, purpose, and careers in life. While it was indeed a beautiful sight to witness their youth blossom, she wondered when it would be her turn. It also seemed as if her friends were beginning to figure things out: their hobbies, extracurriculars, classes. Everyone had such a clear purpose, as if they knew what they were doing. Xena was often ashamed to admit that she did not know what she wanted to become when she grew up. Honestly, she had no idea. So... she decided to try her hand at all sorts of activities to find out what she was good at and/or liked.

Firstly, she tried fishing. Xena got distracted and fell asleep midday because it was quite the uninteresting activity. She ended up missing all the fish and had to go home empty handed! Then, she tried a theater class... but it turns out she didn't seem to have any talent in acting. It was very difficult for her to remember all the lines. Xena wasn't ready to give up yet, though. One day, she decided to try her hand at flower arranging at a workshop hosted by a local florist shop. Suddenly, it seemed as if everything clicked in place. Not only did Xena love arranging flowers, it was very easy for her to create a visually appealing bouquets (she just seemed to have an eye for it!). From then on, Xena has pursued a career in being a florist.

Sometimes, you just need to be patient: it's okay to not have everything figured out. Just try a lot of things and find out what you're good at. When you find that "thing" or purpose, your life will truly blossom.
Last edited by Yunjin on Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yunjin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXShadowKillerXx » Fri Feb 10, 2023 1:19 pm

Entering for Marie
Marie loved to watch butterflies so every day she would go out to meet the butterflies in a nearby field. One day she found someone else in the same field watching the butterflies. So she went up to her and they started to get to know each other and after that they would meet in the field and watch the butterflies together.
xXShadowKillerXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sincerely, iris » Fri Feb 10, 2023 1:26 pm

Hi! I'm going to be entering for Kira!

Who is Kira, one may ask. Kira is a spirit from the deepest lakes who watches over all aquatic life, even those in the dark oceans. From first glance, one may be afraid to look at Kira, but when the moonlight hits the skin of the beast, it becomes something dazzling and beautiful. Kira may look fierce and dangerous, but they're actually gentle and kind. Of course, as a magical spirit, they always try to help anyone that has some kind of troubles. Kira specializes in helping people lost at sea, changing the currents to guide people to their desired destination. Sadly, people don't seem to know that Kira has lead them to their destination and just think it's their luck. But this doesn't bother Kira, they're just glad that they protected another human life.

Thank you to anyone who read this, and good luck! ^^ <3
...Imagexxโ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
xImage<๐™ผ๐š’๐š—๐šœ๐š˜๐š˜/๐™ธ๐š›๐š’๐šœ>Image
๐™ฐ๐š—๐šข ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š—๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐šœ
Hi hi! I'm Minsoo or Iris! Let's get along~!
genshin|omori|vocaloid|art|webtoon kinda?|เถž
A bit anxious, please be kind and patient!

Image Image Image
๐ญ๐จ ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ.โž
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
sincerely, iris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RaeOfHope<3 » Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:29 pm

Yay we have some stories! ๐Ÿฅน
Thanks for those who have entered ๐Ÿ˜
Pet's name: Dreamer
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

This is a shared account for my daughter and I we love all things cute, rainbow and pride!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ we take art commission's
RaeOfHope<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RaeOfHope<3 » Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:57 pm

B

This is a shared account for my daughter and I we love all things cute, rainbow and pride!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ we take art commission's
RaeOfHope<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kujali » Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:59 pm

I'll consider entering :) I'll write something up soon
Image Image

Radiohead fanatic - Adult - Genderfluid - She/Him

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kujali

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RaeOfHope<3 » Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:42 pm

Boop

RaeOfHope<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby samiam52900 » Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:05 pm

For Marie!

Marie had always loved her beautiful magical backyard with its rounding endless rivers, singing birds and teamed with all kinds of wildlife. Horses, puppies, and kittens, and all lived in peace together. It was a place where she felt joyful.

One day, Marie walked over to the window and reflected on her Wonderful surroundings. The sun shone over the cloudless fields. Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Dave. Dave was a rover. Tall and skinny but solid with eyes you couldn't forget.

Marie gulped. She was not prepared for Dave. As Marie stepped outside and Dave came closer, she could see the silly smile on his face.

Dave gazed with the affection he always had for her. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want a hug." Marie looked back, concerned for she didn't know where to look. Anywhere but at the man she thought gone, still fingering the hem of her shirt. "Dave, I just want you to be happy," she replied.

They looked at each other hiding all the unspoken feelings for each other. Marie regarded Dave's beautiful eyes. "I''ve missed you." revealed Marie with a shy grin.

Dave looked confused, his emotions blushing before he could stop himself. In the end, Marie invited Dave inside for a nice cup of tea.

sorry I am not that great at writing XD thank you for the opportunity, this is a fantastic idea!
Last edited by samiam52900 on Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
samiam52900

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelfang37 » Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:08 pm

entering for Fae.

Fae gathered with her friends in the crystal Forrest to find the hidden treasures of the mythical creatures from all over. As she and her friends wandered through the Forrest they found the forever spring where mearri the mermaid lived. She asked them to help find her crown which was blown off in the Forrest. As Fae and her friends looked they find it on the top of a tree. They all stand on each other's shoulders so they can reach her crown. Fae and her friends finally get the crown down and realize a gem was broken so fae used her magic to heal the gem and they bring mearri her crown. The mermaid then asks them to wait as she swims to the bottom to pick up a chest full of treasures. Fae and her friends all picked a gem and decided there lied the treasure of the crystal Forrest. It was not gems or gold or artifacts of old, right then and there they realized the real treasure was friendship and all the friends they can make through journeys and helping a new possible friend.

Moral of the story always be positive there's always a friend waiting to be met.
Last edited by angelfang37 on Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
angelfang37

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LAST DAY TO WIN! ๐Ÿ’œ

Postby RaeOfHope<3 » Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:25 am

Boop

RaeOfHope<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me