~My Ocelot Fursona~ Rare '08 dog!

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

~My Ocelot Fursona~ Rare '08 dog!

Postby Zeruko » Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:54 pm

First off, I'm pretty sure no one else on CS has an Ocelot fursona, so if I find anyone else that has an Ocelot fursona, I'll know you copyed mine.

Now, onto prizes.

There is only one prize, that goes to the winner.

No 1st or 2nd place prizes.

If you win, you win.

If you lose, well, you lose.

Also, but submiting your art, you are giving full rights to me to use the art. I will still give credit to you, but even if you don't win, the art is still mine, and by submiting art you are giving it to me, and you may not use the art in any other contests.

The winner gets this pet-

[b]Pet's name:
Vine
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Hopefully this is a worthy prize.

I am looking for more realistic drawings, and not, please exuse my rudeness, some amature drawing.

Now, onto the description-

Base Color- Although a true ocelot is a orangeish-tan color with black markings, my ocelot is silver, but also with black markings.

Accesories- Has a emerald haning from a black string on her ear, tip of her tail, and her neck.

Eyes- Her right eye is a silverish blue, and her left eye is an emerald green.

Unusual markings- On her back and front left paws, her pads are a very dark green color, but on her front and back right paws, her pads are black, with a swirl in the middle. She has a faint black swirl on her forehead, but very faint. Her nose is black, not pink. On her left ear, she has a small leaf earring.

Stuffy- She has a ragged silver stuffed kitten with a long fluffy tail with small black patches on her feet and ears, the stuffed animals eyes are an emerald green, and the stuffed animal has a necklace with a saphire on it. The stuffed animal is kind of droopy, and not very large, and my Fursona usually has her tail wrapped around her when sitting down, or if she is standing up, either in her mouth or on her back. O

Other Details- By fursona is very graceful, and she is thin, but not skinny, and her tail is a little longer and just a tad fluffier than a regular ocelot.
Zeruko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~My Ocelot Fursona~ Rare '08 dog!

Postby Zeruko » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:39 am

Bump
Zeruko