Draw Tokii-Pokii and WIN BIG PRIZES! CLICK HERE

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Draw Tokii-Pokii and WIN BIG PRIZES! CLICK HERE

Postby Versa_Mythology » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:12 am

I need to see if anyone would like to draw a picture of my fursona, Tokii-Pokii. Not many people seem to notice him in Oekaki.

So, if you do draw Tokii-Pokii, remember this:

1. Tokii-Pokii is mine. Do not steal his design.
2. You cannot use anyone elses lineart. No ifs, ands or buts.
3. You have the choice of either Drawing for fun, or Competing for the prizes
4. Please feel free to put in your characters in the drawing, aswell. He likes to eat cookies and likes to play hide and seek :D
5. He DOES have a black-and-red checkered tie around his neck, but recently I've been stinking at drawing them, so they're not on him. He also has a green-and-white-swirled ball peircing on his left ear. He's NOT Gay. :)
6. Please do, if you want to compete, put that as the subject in your reply as "Competition" or "Just For Kicks"

THE PRIZES::

First Place:
((You can choose from the options or take all three. It's your choice))

1.Image

2.Image

3.Image

SECOND PLACE:: ((Same as first place. You have options))

1.Image

2.Image

THIRD PLACE::

1.Image

Now, it is time to take my beloved Tokii-Pokii out of his little creator's dimension, and show him to you all, and see what you guys can do!

The pictures I used are LINEART from the editable Oekaki. Linearts DO NOT BELONG TO ME. They go to their respectable owners/creaters.

Tokii-Pokii---

--Lineart done by: meerkatgirl

--Lineart done by: Neara

ENTRIES
---None---

[center]Just For Kicks

--Done by friends and fans!
VIRUS SPREADING LIKE WILDFIRE ON FACEBOOK! It is a trojan worm called koobface. It will steal your info, invade your system and shut it down! DO NOT open the link Barack Obama Clinton Scandal! If SmartGirl15 requests you as a friend, don't accept it; it is a virus. If somebody on your list adds her, you get the virus too! Please copy and paste to your wall. Confirmed on MSNBC and SNOPES..please pass it on...

((It's true :( Look it up on the news!!!))
Versa_Mythology

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me