Make a pic of my Fursona and win rare pets!

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Make a pic of my Fursona and win rare pets!

Postby deleteME111 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:28 am

1st: Image
2nd: Image
3rd:Image
deleteME111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Make a pic of my Fursona and win rare pets!

Postby Skelly. » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:30 am

Yay! I is third :D
Discord tag: Skelly. #3277

- signature wip -
Skelly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Make a pic of my Fursona and win 5 rare pets!

Postby KaiHiwatari » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:14 am

~kitty~ wrote:
KaiHiwatari wrote:is that fine?

i would have liked color but its fine

I wasnt finished with it... i said i was going to ink an color it... i asked if you wanted to see cause i wanted to show you what traditional art was cause it seemed you thought it was something else.... an i was asking if its fine cause i wasnt sure if traditional art was ok with you.
but its fine. better luck next time. Hope you atleast liked my sketch :)

Traditional art is when you draw your own picture on paper. I cant do digital so this is all i can do. I never steal others work nor do i want to. i create my own. Now it is a work in progress so its a lil sketchy lol. I was going to make the one howling the white wolf an the one running to his mate the black one. Hope this is fine? Im a lil new at drawing wolves so i apologize if the anatomy is off. an i drew one a lil smaller than the other one. not sure why lol but ill ink it an color it so its unfinshed atm.http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee3 ... 0_8818.jpg
Image Image

I share a computer with my siblings. Please do not ban us. We dont trade that much but we do use the same computer a lot. Thanks for understanding :)
KaiHiwatari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me