CLOSED.

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: RAINBOW MANE, WHT JULY, CE GALAXY, JOKER + more! 2 DAYS

Postby Passion » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:16 pm

Thankyou for those last minute entries guys! Fantastic! :D

Now I hate to say it but...
COMPETITION CLOSED.

I will send trades to the four main prize winners and everyone else can send me a trade asking for ONE RARE PET PER ARTWORK that they drew :) I will accept trades in time order, so first in first served. If your trade is default cancelled because I gave a pet to another entrant, then send another asking for different pets please :) I will make sure everyone gets what they were promised, but it may take a while :)
Thankyou so so much to everyone who entered, I really had a great time with this competition and have gained some fantastic art from it! :D
~Passion
ImageImageImageImage
Passion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby twilight sparkle » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:34 am

Passion wrote:Thankyou for those last minute entries guys! Fantastic! :D

COMPETITION CLOSED.

I will send trades to the four main prize winners and everyone else can send me a trade asking for ONE RARE PET PER ARTWORK that they drew :) I will accept trades in time order, so first in first served. If your trade is default cancelled because I gave a pet to another entrant, then send another asking for different pets please :) I will make sure everyone gets what they were promised, but it may take a while :)
Thankyou so so much to everyone who entered, I really had a great time with this competition and have gained some fantastic art from it! :D
~Passion

So does that mean that I pick out 2 rares, because I did two entries?
Everything you want
❝is on the other side of fear❞

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
★ ★ ★
lover of;; running, parks & rec, & sweet potato fries
art;; taking color-ins of <-- and commissions, pm me
ImageImageImage
★ ★ ★
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝
twilight sparkle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuki. » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:35 pm

'Mione wrote:

COMPETITION CLOSED.

~Passion

Id also like to add another question alon with that; Where do we choose from?
Thanks,
~ Snow

Yuki.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tigerwish~ » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:43 pm

snow911 wrote:
'Mione wrote:

COMPETITION CLOSED.

~Passion

Id also like to add another question alon with that; Where do we choose from?
Thanks,
~ Snow

Yes, I would also like to know which group and you have said one rare, so would that be with the rarity of rare, or could it also be very rare? Thank you, and congrats to the winners,
Smiles, Paws =)
H: mountain zebra W: plains zebra + ~ please take a look c:
tigerwish~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CLOSED.

Postby Passion » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:52 pm

One rare pet for every drawing that you did (if you did 2 drawings, you get 2 pets). You can choose these pets from the group called 5 (Other Prizes) :)
ImageImageImageImage
Passion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me