Art con ended!

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: 💓quitting Art con!💓 Pps griffin, Sakura n more!

Postby Clvvn » Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:49 am

I’m so almost done aha, if it’s not finished before the hours up please could you wait for me?
【ʜᴇ/ ʜɪᴍ ┃ ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ】
════════════════════

★ I make art!! If you’re interested, feel free to shoot me a message and we can strike up a deal :> ★
★ Always looking for trades, mostly searching for the UR pickle atm ★

Clvvn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clvvn » Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:50 pm

Finally done!! Here’s my entry:
I can post it on Toyhouse in a bit if you’d like :>
【ʜᴇ/ ʜɪᴍ ┃ ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ】
════════════════════

★ I make art!! If you’re interested, feel free to shoot me a message and we can strike up a deal :> ★

Clvvn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Honeybunz » Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:11 pm

Clvvn wrote:Finally done!! Here’s my entry:

Oh my goodness it’s absolutely gorgeous thank you so much for entering! If you could toyhouse transfer that would be much appreciated 💓
Honeybunz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Art con ended!

Postby rottietygr » Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:39 am

rottietygr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clvvn » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:03 am

Honeybunz wrote:
Clvvn wrote:Finally done!! Here’s my entry:

Oh my goodness it’s absolutely gorgeous thank you so much for entering! If you could toyhouse transfer that would be much appreciated 💓

Tysm!! I’m so glad you like it :> I’ve uploaded it now ^^
【ʜᴇ/ ʜɪᴍ ┃ ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ】
════════════════════

Clvvn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Honeybunz » Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:35 am

augmentedicarus wrote:This was my entry btw!
https://toyhou.se/rottietygr/art#61943953

You honestly drew him so gorgeously I can’t even ;; Tysm for entering!
Honeybunz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Honeybunz » Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:36 am

I will be submitting winners in the next 10 minutes, just making the post for it now! Thank you to everyone who entered and thank you all for your gorgeous pieces, this was really really hard for me to choose who wins as you all did such gorgeous pieces 😭💓
Honeybunz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Honeybunz » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:25 am

Sorry thins took so long guys it was honestly a really big struggle to pick out of all of your entries, all of you did such pretty pieces and I’ll be including some more pets for those who didn’t rank higher than I wanted! Thank you again for joining

First place goes to!

oddgargoyle

With this absolutely stunning piece 💓 I just love the way you drew her, her expression, the pose, everything honestly just made me so happy when you showed me the piece, you really brought her to life like she’s the main character in her own animated series or something 😭 Thank you so much for entering!

Second place goes too!

internetcandiess

Oh my goodness, the way you draw is honestly so pretty I can’t even, like just the essence and detail is to die for, I absolutely love your style and the way you draw. Thank you ever so much for drawing both of these girlies, the poses are so fluid and ugh I just can’t stop looking at them 😫💓

Third place goes too!

Snowflaketree

Your art style is honestly so perfect for clair, you draw her so elegant and beautiful I absolutely adore your take on her. Her posing and expression is flawless and I absolutely love the way you draw anatomy. I just can’t put into words how much I love this thank you ever so much for entering! 😭💓

Fourth place!

Clvvn

Such a beautiful and well put together piece, the amount of detail in this is absolutely astonishing, I adore it so much! I love the posing, background and the aesthetic of this piece ever so much. It looks like it should be in a gallery, I wish I could draw like this, the way you draw clothing is so gorgeous, thank you so so much for entering!

Those are all the winners of the top prizes, I’m so sorry to those who didn’t win, you will all be getting something so please don’t worry! This was so hard to choose as you all draw so amazingly, I appreciate all the time and effort of everyone’s pieces.

Shout out to all the people who drew me amazing art! It was so painful choosing winners in this, I honestly feel so bad that all of you guys didn’t get higher items, I’ll try my best to give you things you like! Thank you ever so much 😭😭💓

Adamented

Gosh this piece is absolutely gorgeous I love it so so much, the posing and the life in this piece brings me immense happiness, thank you so much for entering, I really love your art style and the way you drew my clair, she’s so pretty and happy I just adore it so so much 😭💓

alphaess

Wow, just wow. The way you draw is so detailed and has so much depth I fell in love instantly. Larch looks so majestic and the background fits together so gorgeously. This piece is so freakin’ gorgeous, gosh I just can’t stop looking at it, thank you so so much for entering and I appreciate all the hard work you put into it! Thank you so much 😭💓

augmentedicarus

Such a gorgeous art style, I absolutely love the way you drew larch, the fluffiness but stern look suits him to the t! I adore the way you draw feet so much, the way you drew him reminds me so much of studio ghibli I love it so much! Thank you so so much for entering 💓😭

PoptRt

Aaah the way you drew larch is so cute! I love how you drew him sleeping on a bench, your style is super cute and I love how it came out! Thank you ever so much for entering, this piece made me smile as soon as I saw it!🥺💓

SolsticeSerenity

I love the posing on this piece a lot, the shading is absolutely gorgeous too! Your style is so pretty and I adore the way you drew her eyes, they really pop and stand out. You drew her super fluffy too which I love, outstanding piece overall!💓 Thank you so much for entering 💗

Again I want to thank everyone who entered whole heartedly, everyone did such an amazing job and I can tell how much love you’ve put into your work, I’m so grateful you entered my art con and thank you for everything 💓

I will be sending out trades as soon as I’ve posted this so please be a little patient! I’ll get to you as soon as I’m able! Thank you again 💓

PLEASE IF I HAVE MISSED YOU OUT PM ME, I WENT THROUGH MY MESSAGES ABOUT 10 TIMES SO IM EXTREMELY SORRY IF I HAVE!
Honeybunz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me