Art competition! Every one wins a prize!

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Art competition! Every one wins a prize!

Postby Loonsong » Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:07 pm

Hello fellow human beings!!
I'm writing a book called "Shattered souls" and I'm looking for some cover art!
This competition currently does not have a due date, and can finish without a winner. However, everyone who enters something that fits the guidelines will walk away with something, whether that be c$ or a rare pet!
Now, what are said guidelines, you ask? and what's the top prize? Read on to find out!!
First place will get all pets within this group! https://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?userid=1041433&groupid=7677229&pageStart=20 plus 10c$!!

Now, for what you are drawing!
Things the cover must feature (more info bellow):
-Kiko and Koa
-spirits
-The title "Shattered souls" written by Loonsong
-a background
-as much detail as possible

Info on the above instructions:
Kiko and Koa are the main characters. I imagine them standing/sitting side by side in the bottom-middle of the cover. Kiko is a gray she-cat with blue eyes and darker gray circle-like spots on her forehead and back+tail. https://img.wattpad.com/cover/307278372-256-k612189.jpg (not my art) reference image for what Kiko looks like
Koa is a white cat with brown spots and leaf green eyes Image reference image for Koa (ignore eyes, not my art)
I preferer the style of the first image (realistic)

Spirits are glowing animal spirits that are each a different color. For them, I picture the spirits around Kiko and Koa, in the sky and on land. I picture one rabbit (green) a Phoenix (orange) a bat/crow/raven (black/gray) and a cat (blue)

Shattered souls is written in the font featured in the above image of Kiko. Color doesn't matter, although I'd preferer the color in the image, gray, black or green.

for the Background I picture Kiko and Koa standing in front of a wavy ocean with a sky full of stars and the moon mid-eclipse.

thats all! have fun, and good luck! (Also, please tell me if you are entering in the comments below, even before you submit your entry. Thanks so much in advance!
Loonsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Art competition! Every one wins a prize!

Postby Loonsong » Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:10 pm

bump
Loonsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Art competition! Every one wins a prize!

Postby Loonsong » Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:57 pm

bump
Loonsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me