Design a Worm Contest! (OMGSR and VR Prizes!)

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Design a Worm Contest! (OMGSR and VR Prizes!)

Postby Wet Bread » Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:49 pm

Hello everyone, thank you for your patience! It was extremely difficult to decide as all these worms are absolutely lovely! I have the winners to announce!

1st place: Loviare for the business worm! The little tie and sketch with the graph won me over completely, I absolutely love them.
2nd place: Serpent Stare for the howling hydra! I absolutely adore this concept and love both the art and the little bit of lore you included!
3rd place: hawkfire102 (submitted via dm) for the winged worm! This fuzzy entry is adorable and has the cutest little face wings too!

I will be sending out trades directly after this! If you did not place, I will be sending out trade offers for your entry, you are in no way obligated to accept if you prefer to keep the worm you designed <3. I truly enjoyed every entry and I will definitely be doing something like this again in the future! Thank you all!
[center]
She/they | feel free to call me Wet or Save | Just quietly existing
eternal favorite person
Wet Bread

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Design a Worm Contest! (OMGSR and VR Prizes!)

Postby summers » Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:27 pm

mark
Image ImageImage
summers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me