[⚔] design me a rare kalon MYO - pirate queen - WINNERS PG 2

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: [⚔] design me a rare kalon MYO - pirate queen - OPEN

Postby 76heart » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:03 pm

little announcement to say I added a couple tiny things! if you have already begun you do not at all have to change anything, please keep going with your ideas and don't stress, just have fun <3

Additions
Rare Edit's I'd like wrote:Reordered things slightly (was Reverse Munchkin, Extra Eyes, Extra Ears, Horns, Polydactyl) and added Natural Mutation Long Whiskers
Expressions wrote: ● I also love me some long (eye) lashes

Thank you to everyone who has also shown interest so far! even if you don't end up entering or completing your entry, it still means more than I can ever say <3333
76heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 76heart » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:54 am

THIS ENDS IN 8 DAYS
if you would like an extension please let me know! I am more than happy to extend it if it would at all help anyone <3
76heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 76heart » Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:02 pm

Per request, this has been extended to SEPTEMBER 6TH 11:59 PM EST <3
76heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baylin » Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:27 am

//so last minute dhsdfh

Teeny alt with some minor changes

[nr] Skinny , Muscular (visible in shoulder closest to the viewer), scars (eye, shoulder closest to viewer)
[s] shine, hair
[c] fur, tail
[u] ears
[r] reverse munch
Last edited by Baylin on Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xXx

◊ My Toyhou.se
◊ pfp by Chizuny
◊ Sig art by SarahN

XxX.ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

xXx
Baylin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 76heart » Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:32 pm

Per another request, this has been extended to SEPTEMBER 8TH 11:59 PM EST <3
There will only be one last short extension after this if anyone needs it!

Thank you so much to everyone who has entered so far and shown interest, it means so much <333
76heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BoomARat » Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:29 am

With Accessories

With Hair

Without Hair

Edits
Non-Rarity: Sclera Color, Heterochromia, Skinny (weighty)
Standard: Shine, Hair, Tooth
Common: Longer Fur, Tail
Uncommon: Ears, Pupil, Tongue
Rare: Reverse Munchkinism
Leaving CS
BoomARat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [⚔] design me a rare kalon MYO - pirate queen - JUDGING

Postby 76heart » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:04 pm

THIS IS NOW CLOSED!
I have begun judging and will get the results up super soon <3 thank you so much to all who have entered and shown interest!
76heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[⚔] design me a rare kalon MYO - WINNERS

Postby 76heart » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:00 pm

Hello!

I know I've said it a couple times now, but I just want to say again from the bottom of my heart, truly thank you to everyone who has entered, or shown interest in entering. Life hasn't been the best to me lately and this is something that has consistently brought me a smile and given me something to look forward to, and that means the world right now. I am also so so excited to finally be able to say things about all these gorgeous entries ahhhhh it's been so so hard not saying anything every time I saw an entry come in and when a couple of them popped up on the server. I was just giddy and blown away each time and I'm so happy I can finally express that <3

Before I get to the winners, I also want to note that as I have fallen utterly in love with each and every entry and would love to make them all real, the placing will be a little different than normal. There will still be first place and second place and the prizes, etc, however, as I adore them all equally, this will be judged in order of closeness to the concept this competition is for, rather than a normal like idea of what first place and things means if that makes any sense? Basically, instead of like favorite or "best", it's purely just the closest to this specific concept and the image I had in my mind and the order of that, rather than like my love for it because I adore them all. Hopefully that makes sense ahhh

I would also love to keep every entry!
It may be a bit before I am able to get the MYOs to make them real, but I've utterly fallen in love with them all and would love to make them all real, not just the one that fits this concept the most, so please let me know if you are not okay with me keeping them!
I promise it is more than fine if you aren't, and I also promise you will all still be compensated for your time and effort regardless <3

FIRST  PLACE  - Grey_Hoodie
Prize: Choice of either x1 1 Rare Trait MYO, or x2 Unlimited Uncommon MYOs
Your entry utterly blew me away the moment I first saw it. I was already in love when I only saw the sketch, but god, it's genuinely like you read my mind and then made her even more beautiful than I could have possibly imagined. The way you included the yellow leaved birch trees is nearly exactly like the plans I had for drawing the trees for the art and lore threads I have for Alodale, and just god I'm in love. I love the birch tree flowing down the tail doubles as looking like fallen leaves down a stream, and all the gorgeous little details you've put in, and the thought that must have come behind them. I love the birch tongue too ahhh that's such lovely touch. The ocean, the different kinds of seaweed creeping up her legs and that ship in the storm, it's all beyond perfect and the scene you have painted and the story you see from it is just beautiful. The sea serpent shine as well, so so beautiful and just so very fitting. It reminds me a little of Chinese dragons, which is so so perfect, as Alodale has influences of Ancient China. I love the medieval pirate feel to her hair too, and just god I'm in love. I also adore her eyepatch as well and just ahhh it fits so welllllll. Also that heterochromia? My heart. All 76 of them. She perfectly encapsulates the pirate queen from humble Alodale beginnings and the salt of the sea of my dreams. It genuinely feels like you somehow saw inside my mind and I'm just speechless, she truly has exactly the feel and look I was looking for. I could gush about her forever and thank you so so much for making my vision of Nymea come true <3 I've really needed a happy thing to give me a smile lately and she is exactly that and I can't thank you enough <3 I promise I'll take care of her and she'll be so very loved <3
Please let me know which prize you would like as soon as you're able! I will also message you very soon if there are any any fixes needed to get her approved, so please let me know your preferred place of contact as well <3

SECOND  PLACE  - sugar.fiz
Prize: Whichever the first place winner does not choose (either x1 1 Rare Trait MYO, or x2 Unlimited Uncommon MYOs)
I keep staring at your absolutely gorgeous entry and every time I notice things I didn't before and just oh how do I love them. Absolutely everything about them is perfect and they just utterly scream a confident pirate queen of the sea who's clever and tricky beyond measure and not about to let anyone every underestimate them and god I love it. Thieves and pirates have always been something that have held my heart and you have beautifully captured exactly why I've always loved them. The expression, the beauty, the fun you feel when looking at them, I'm just in love. From hat to shine they are perfect and have my heart and my love. I love the way the hat doesn't feel perfectly pristine, but that the hat's gorgeous owner wouldn't have it any other way. It is so very them and the jewelry coming off it is such a nice touch and yes. I love how you incorporated the birch as well, with it looking watery and with eyes and just eeee I adore it. I love the ship under the hair too, as well as the octopus. It paints a scene of monsters and the sea warping from birch that's just so gloriously pirate. The shine is so interesting too, and that hair? Helloooo I love it. I love the colors too and just god I adore them and I could gush about them for ages too, and if you're alright with me keeping them I promise to love them and take care of them too and I have many ideas for a rival pirate queen <3
I will let you know which prize shall be yours soon, and please let me know if you're alright with me keeping the design when you can! <3 If you are alright with that, please also tell me your preferred place of contact when it comes time to make them real <3

THIRD  PLACE  - deerbroken
Prize: x2 Unlimited Uncommon MYOs (proof)
Jeannnn, you made my darling Lyre and now you've done another darling who's utterly stolen my heart? The second I saw them in your gallery I was like "Oh dang they're stunning I have to see them" and then I saw they were for my comp and I got so so ridiculously excited ahhh. I got so so many ideas for them the moment I saw them, and if you're okay with me keeping them I have got to get an MYO to make them real soon so I can share them all and gush about them to you. I utterly adore them so so much and just ahhh <3 While I may not get pirate queen from them, I absolutely get a nefarious pirate or assassin from Alodale from them and god there aren't words for how much I love that. I absolutely adore the extra eyes and the eye scar too, and the detail of the pupils and just everything about them is so perfect. I love the hair too and the wavy and the braid is just so so gorgeous and stunning and I love. That shine too is just, oh god I love it. It and the red clouds on the shoulder tell a story I'm just in love with. A weight anchoring them down and a looming storm that's coming and just yesssss. I love the expression as well and just ahhh it's so gentle and sweet but still fierce and exactly what I was imagining. They tell a different story and tale of Alodale than Nymea and I just adore that so much. They'll be so fun to develop together and to tell their stories. Also that all that beautiful birch? I wanted birch and you more than delivered and I'm in love ahhh. It's such a tricky thing to draw and you did it so perfectly and I adore it <3 If you're alright with me keeping them and making them real, I promise to give them a loving home <3
I shall let you know as soon as the gifting form is posted <33

FOURTH  PLACE  - Baylin
Prize: x2 Unlimited Uncommon MYOs (proof)
Just looking at them makes me feel so happy and I can't help but smile <3 They feel so beautifully and utterly wild and free and there aren't words for my love for that. They've got a playful gleam in their eye and it's just so perfect and beyond lovely and ahhh I am so so in love. The faint freckles are absolutely darling and as I'm writing this, I only just now noticed the pattern on the ears in the gorgeous alt version and eee I love it! It's so subtle next to the stripes but god is it beautiful and it makes me so happy to discover that <3 I love the little tear out of the ear too and ahhh the scars over the eye, I love it. Scars over the eye are one of my favorite things and nearly all my Dragon Age inquisitors have them and I adore it even more on the entry. I also just utterly adore the hair and tail and just, hello?? How is it so perfect?? I love me lots of hair and they have lots of it and ahhh I so absolutely love it. The color too is just so beautiful, and I love the purple shading and the jewelry in the hair is perfect and so so what I was hoping to see and it makes my heart so full and happy. That anchor marking on the alt version has my heart too and just eee I so so adore it <3 I also utterly adore the way you did the birch in both absolutely stunning versions and it's so so unique and so cool and I love it. It feels just like the bark and I can't express my love for the way you did it. She feels like a playful thief with the essence of Alodale who's found her way to a pirate's crew and I have so so many ideas, and if you're alright with me keeping the design I can't wait to make them and those ideas real and I promise to give them a good home and lots of love <3
I shall also let you know as soon as the gifting forms are posted, and if you're alright with me making them real please tell me your preferred place of contact for when approval time comes <3

Thank all of you so so much again <3
76heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me