🔴IM ALMOST ALWAYS ONLINE! TRADE ME!🔴

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

🔴IM ALMOST ALWAYS ONLINE! TRADE ME!🔴

Postby Junkfood_Person_45 » Sat May 23, 2020 7:34 am

I have a C$ shop with Rares+, and I also want trades, please! I’m in desperate need of chicken dollars! :(
So if you can help that would mean a lot! :)
Have a lovely day! :)
Last edited by Junkfood_Person_45 on Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:26 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Hello! Don’t hesitate to trade me! I love unique pets, like pets with 3 tails, and I would love to take the pets you no longer want. I’ll put it in my adoption center. Stay safe.
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will. IF YOU DON’T LIKE/SUPPORT THE LGBTQ+ COMMUNITY DON’T TRADE ME/TALK TO ME!
Junkfood_Person_45

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: C$ shop (Cheap w/ rares)

Postby Junkfood_Person_45 » Sat May 23, 2020 11:48 am

Bump.
Hello! Don’t hesitate to trade me! I love unique pets, like pets with 3 tails, and I would love to take the pets you no longer want. I’ll put it in my adoption center. Stay safe.
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will. IF YOU DON’T LIKE/SUPPORT THE LGBTQ+ COMMUNITY DON’T TRADE ME/TALK TO ME!
Junkfood_Person_45

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴C$ shop (Cheap w/ rares)🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴

Postby Junkfood_Person_45 » Sat May 23, 2020 11:49 am

Boop
Junkfood_Person_45

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Junkfood_Person_45 » Sat May 23, 2020 12:11 pm

Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity boop
Junkfood_Person_45

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Junkfood_Person_45 » Sat May 23, 2020 12:35 pm

Boop
Junkfood_Person_45

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Junkfood_Person_45 » Sat May 23, 2020 12:40 pm

Sorry
Junkfood_Person_45

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeena » Sat May 23, 2020 6:49 pm

Hey there,
You are bumping way too frequently, as you may only bump your topic when it falls off the first page of the forum it is in. In this forum it takes 5 - 30 minutes depending on the time of day. If you continue to bump excessively your topic will be locked. Thanks!

...............................Image
............Image

...........Need help?About MeTrades

..........................Avatar (c) ketsup
Zeena
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I want fair trades, please?

Postby Junkfood_Person_45 » Sun May 24, 2020 6:18 pm

Boop! :)
Junkfood_Person_45

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I want fair trades, please?

Postby Junkfood_Person_45 » Wed May 27, 2020 8:43 am

Bump
Junkfood_Person_45

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🔴IM ALMOST ALWAYS ONLINE! TRADE ME!🔴

Postby Junkfood_Person_45 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:26 pm

Boop
Junkfood_Person_45

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me