▙ UFA: Black + White Creeps! - Bid first! ▟

Put your most valuable pets, items or C$ up for auction and see how high the bidding will go!

Re: UFA: Earth Store Deer Full Set (0 Bids)

Postby Magen » Sat May 16, 2015 4:21 am

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by Magen on Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Magen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magen » Sat May 16, 2015 6:30 am

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by Magen on Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Magen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magen » Sat May 16, 2015 9:27 am

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by Magen on Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Magen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magen » Sat May 16, 2015 9:52 am

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by Magen on Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Magen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magen » Sat May 16, 2015 3:44 pm

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by Magen on Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Magen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magen » Sat May 16, 2015 6:02 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by Magen on Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Magen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: UFA: White PPS Dragon Store Pet (0 Bids)

Postby Magen » Sat May 16, 2015 6:14 pm

Thovatos wrote:
Welcome to "The" Rares List
Please read all the following information below BEFORE posting here. The answers to most of your questions CAN be found here!

Do not remake this thread, dadwarf will do so when needed.

Index:
Poll post - Discussions List - Main information post - Recent Updates - Main's List - September's List - Advent's List - FAQ - Gap's list - Important Links - Pictured Main's List 1 - Pictured Main's List 2 - Pictured September's List - Pictured Advent's List

What would you personally like to see done with the Rares List?

NOTE: Anyone on CS is allowed to create and run their own lists, whether they are based in rarity, demand, both, or none at all. The following are other active list projects available;

- CS Rarity List
- The Rarity Trade Guide

These threads are allowed by staff; anyone may make a community guide with a different focus than those already created. However, no threads (including this one) are endorsed by staff, and none should be taken as law. The trading community is diversifying and this list is not the end all be all. Regardless of the outcome of this poll, there will be no enforcement of this list above any other and it is recommended that if you do not agree with this list that you move on to other projects after the conclusion of the poll. That will greatly reduce the amount of debate in this thread (or its successor) and allow those who want to work on it to do so.

1. Maintain - keep the Rares List the same but update pet values.

Nothing about the structure of the thread or the way it is run will change. Edits would be made to reflect the new rarity changes and changes in the market, but they would happen with a community poll for each move. There is a list of pets to be addressed on the first page that will be discussed (to which anyone can add any pet). This option believes that the list is salvageable in its current form and will remain an important trading guide on CS.

2. Restructure - vote on ways to majorly update, restructure or rebuild the Rares List.

The list in its current form will be updated in both pet placement and overall structure. There will be polls what to do with the foundation of the list. While a part of the list might stay the same, big things will change.

Examples: Smaller tiers and gaps (which makes pets closer in value),locking this thread and restarting/restructuring for a new start, no gaps list, community input via faster, shorter paced polls, pet movement to decrease demand influences, rarity taken more into account, etc.

However, plenty of other polls will be run if this option wins in order to decide a direct course of action based on discussion after the completion of this poll.

3. Retire - discontinue the list and stop updating it.

This option is for those who believe that the list has too many flaws for a working end to come from it. If you want to move away from the list, this is the option for you. This option does not mean the list will be deleted; it will always be available to look at it. Users who want to use this as a trading guide will be able to do so. Even if you vote this option, a list that includes rarity/demand will likely be created. Other list projects are available (listed above), and people can create new lists if they please, but this individual thread will remain inactive. No other pet move updates will be done on this thread, it will be left 100% exactly the same as is now (aside from lay-out changes to indicate that this list is no longer updated).

4. Undecided - don't know but show me the poll results

Vote this option if you are:
    - Unsure
    - Don't care.
    - Don't agree with the other 3 options.

Last edited by Magen on Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Magen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: UFA: White PPS Dragon Store Pet (0 Bids)

Postby Magen » Sat May 16, 2015 6:46 pm

Last edited by Magen on Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Magen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: UFA: White PPS Dragon Store Pet (3 Bids)

Postby Magen » Sat May 16, 2015 6:53 pm

Animall wrote:
    Hello, and welcome to the Rares List Guide!

The pets are listed from most to least valuable. Top to Bottom.

The bottom tier of the Advent List holds the pets worth the least on the list while the top tier of the Main List holds the pets that are worth the most! The higher you go, the more the pets are worth. The lower you go, the less the pets are worth.

The higher you go, the higher the tier number! The lowest tier of any list is "tier 1". The highest tier of the Advent List is "tier 10".

Keep in mind that all pets on the List are worth more than pets that are not on any list!

The list combines rarity, supply, demand, availability and circulation!

Without these five primary factors (and even more!) the list wouldn't be nearly as 'complete' as it is now!

This list is user-created and unofficial. A number of knowledgeable CS folk try to keep it as up-to-date and accurate as possible, but it is by no means the absolute authority on pet value.

The list is based on opinions and not just straight facts. The placements of all pets have been determined by many people saying their opinions and then coming to a general understanding. Discussion takes place all the time. Feel free to join in, but do keep in mind that if you don't know rarities, your opinion doesn't help with placement and can delay the process!

Are you having trouble with tiers? You can find a list of the gaps between pets Just below the lists..

New URs will never be placed any sooner then August/September of the year following their release. Please do not ask about a new UR right after its release!

Random rares will never be put on the list! The list is exclusively for the rarest pets on CS. Random rares will never become rare enough to be added to this list!

For any questions on worth, fairness or gaps: Please read the gaps list or
    visit the 'How much is this pet worth?' or 'Is this a fair trade?' threads!
    Those questions do not belong here and will be deleted. Find them here.

Please always use the search function first, even if you are on mobile!
    This thread has been around for years. Many questions can easily be answered with the search function. Search Function Guide. Ctrl+F also works great!

Don't know a pet's name? Look it up in one of the many guides CS has! Click here.

"I want to propose a move/a pet that needs to be added!"
Awesome!

First, Please check the current discussions list just above this post!

It's not on that list?
Feel free to bring it up! Please try to provide information and reasons as to why it should be added to the list!

A great way to help out is by posting your trades onto this thread HERE
We are always looking for UR and omgsorare pet trades, as well as all list store pet trades and most of the times i'll request trades for a certain pet. Any trade you feel might be useful to post, just post it there! It helps greatly when looking at movements of pets C:

ImageImageImage

Index:
Poll post - Discussions List - Main information post - Recent Updates - Main's List - September's List - Advent's List - FAQ - Gap's list - Important Links - Pictured Main's List 1 - Pictured Main's List 2 - Pictured September's List - Pictured Advent's List
Last edited by Magen on Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Magen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: UFA: White PPS Dragon Store Pet (3 Bids)

Postby Magen » Sat May 16, 2015 7:46 pm

Thovatos wrote:

Recent Updates
    Please note that updates will be removed from this list as time goes by!

12/23/2018- UR Rat moved to coontail tier
    12/4/2018- 2011 store pets added to tier 2 of advent list, 2012 store pets added to tier 1 of advent list.
    10/5/2018- UR Malk moved to non tier
    9/26/2018- Zonkey added
    8/16/2018- Skelebun moved to dogtag tier
    5/18/2018- UR Peach added
    [28-11-2016] UR Foal was added.
    [1-08-2016] Arabian and Basilisk 2011 store pets added.
    [1-03-2016] First post updated/improved.
    [8-11-2015] UR Malk & Marionette Dog were moved up.
    [8-10-2015] UR Bengal & UR Pineapple have been added.
    [20-07-2015] Punk dogs, Seal PPS's, Clockwork bun, Patchwork&Raven dog were moved up.
    [15-07-2015] Brown sleipnir was moved up.
    [15-04-2015] Drink me, Eat me, all lion-tails & all androids were moved up.
    [04-12-2014] Ur's were moved up, New ur's added + orange cerb and skele bunny moved up the list.

Last edited by Magen on Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Magen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me