°•~Vanendra's Auction House~•°

Put your most valuable pets, items or C$ up for auction and see how high the bidding will go!

ALL 2023 Token Easter Buns UFA (0 bids)

Postby Vanendra » Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:59 am

°~BUMP~°

Vanendra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

UFA: '23 EASTER TOKEN BUNS (0bids)

Postby Vanendra » Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:47 am

Added an auto win option for anyone interested. Auction ends April 3rd!

Vanendra wrote:"Group of all 2023 Easter Token Bunnies UFA!!"

View Bunny Group Here

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"A nice group of 14 Rare 2023 Easter Token Bunnies is here available for auction. They were adopted on April 11th of 2023 and would like to be adopted into a more permanent home" Altron pipes up when he noticed you looking at the bunnies available. "The owner is looking for a fair bid...Animal egg items are a bonus. Missing Easter pets are a bonus." He nudges you and points at a sign, "But the Owner is willing to take an automatic win for 120, 2024 Easter Tokens. (30 of each preferred but doesn't need to be)"

Auction Form:

Code: Select all
Username:
Link to trade:
Vanendra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vanendra » Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:16 pm

"Group of all 2023 Easter Token Bunnies UFA!!"

View Bunny Group Here

"A nice group of 14 Rare 2023 Easter Token Bunnies is here available for auction. They were adopted on April 11th of 2023 and would like to be adopted into a more permanent home" Altron pipes up when he noticed you looking at the bunnies available. "The owner is looking for a fair bid...Animal egg items are a bonus. Missing Easter pets are a bonus." He nudges you and points at a sign, "But the Owner is willing to take an automatic win for 120, 2024 Easter Tokens. (30 of each preferred but doesn't need to be)"

Auction Form:

Username:
Link to trade:
Vanendra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vanendra » Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:26 pm

Vanendra wrote:Added an auto win option for anyone interested. Auction ends April 3rd!

View Bunny Group Here

Auction Form:

Username:
Link to trade:
Vanendra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

UFA:2023 EASTER TOKEN BUNS (0bids)

Postby Vanendra » Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:14 am

Vanendra wrote:Added an auto win option for anyone interested. Auction ends April 3rd!

View Bunny Group Here

Auction Form:

Username:
Link to trade:
Vanendra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: UFA:2023 EASTER TOKEN BUNS (0bids)

Postby Vanendra » Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:34 am

View Bunny Group Here

Auction Form:

Username:
Link to trade:
Vanendra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: UFA:2023 EASTER TOKEN BUNS (0bids)

Postby Vanendra » Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:06 am

View Bunny Group Here

Auction Form:

Username:
Link to trade:
Vanendra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: VR 2009 Winter BW UFA (1 bids)

Postby Vanendra » Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:10 am

°~BUMP~°

Vanendra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

UFA: NEW Alien Store Pets (0bids)

Postby Vanendra » Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:16 pm

Vanendra wrote:
April 2024 Store Pets!

"And these guys just crash landed here today!" Altron excitedly leads you to a spare room in the back where all the aliens are resting. "They are looking for someone to care for them while they scrounge around to get back to the stars again." With a quiet sigh, he gingerly closes the door before turning to you, "But the Auction House owner know what rarities these guys are.(with them being aliens and all). So be careful in your bidding. Though both quantity and quality bids will be considered."

Auction Form:

Username:
Link to trade:
Vanendra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

UFA: NEW Store Pets (0bids)

Postby Vanendra » Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:41 pm

April 2024 Store Pets!

"And these guys just crash landed here today!" Altron excitedly leads you to a spare room in the back where all the aliens are resting. "They are looking for someone to care for them while they scrounge around to get back to the stars again." With a quiet sigh, he gingerly closes the door before turning to you, "But the Auction House owner know what rarities these guys are.(with them being aliens and all). So be careful in your bidding. Though both quantity and quality bids will be considered."

Auction Form:

Username:
Link to trade:
Vanendra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me