Dreamland Avenue

Make a topic here to show us a collection of your favorite pets from CS or other websites

Dreamland Avenue

Postby Pheara » Sat May 07, 2011 4:07 am

DO NOT post anywhere in this thread. Thank you kindly.
{Image was found here.}

You are walking down the street with your headphones in your ears, whistling to the song that gave you fond memories of your significant other. You are day dreaming about your vacation that you been planning for the past three years, you didn’t notice that you are on Dreamland Avenue. You take the headphones from your ears with a frown on your face and looked around the houses that are lined up on both sides of you. Apparently, you went too far from your original destination. You lived in this city your entire life and you never recall seeing this area with the amazing designs and craftsmanship of the houses.

Curious you walked up the street, wondering what this place is and when this neighborhood/town was build. You see a blue house with green and white trimmings. The house has its doors wide open with a sign on top. You can’t read the sign until you get closer. The sign is written in old English and reads, “Welcome to Dreamland Avenue!” in big blue letters and underneath that line was smaller writing in purple that reads, “This is the place to move to if you wish to have the quiet of nature and meet like-minded neighbors!” You couldn’t make up your mind if you should enter the large house or if you should leave. After spending 15 minutes making up your mind, you slowly walk up the stairs of the blue house. You will finally get the answers to your question.

You stop at the top of the stairs; you look both ways and called out to see if anyone would answer your call. No one answers, so you come closer to the blue doors and call out again. Again no one answers you. You get closer to the doors and slowly look inside the nicely decorated home and you don’t see anyone around. Clearing your throat, you get closer and lightly knock on the door. You think to yourself, “where are the employees?” You just realize why no one answered your knock. You were knocking to light for anyone to hear you. You knock louder and talk loud enough for someone can hear you. “Hello, is anyone here?” You wait a few minutes and listen very closely. You can hear someone shuffling inside the house.

The young woman inside the blue house paused as she heard your knock and voice. She shuffled throw papers on her brown oak desk before she answered you. “Yes, hello! I’m here. Please, please, come right in.” She steps around the desk and approaches you as you walk up to her. She held out her right hand to greet you. “I do apologize for making you wait.” You look her in the eyes, “I wasn’t outside for that long.” You gave the young woman a smile. She shakes your hand with enthusiasm and with a large smile on her face. "Hello, my name is Tryphena! I'm one of two directors of this establishment. Just a little reminder that we just recently renovated these residents since all the homes here weren't up to the standard code for the housing authorities. Since the renovation, it seems like all the residents are quite happy with the improved homes." Tryphena smiled at you with excitement in her eyes. Just by looking at the young woman, you can tell she loves her job.

“Oh, yes!” Tryphena jumps with happiness, almost skipping to her desk. “I do believe that I have something here for you.” She looks around the desk, shuffled throw all the papers on the desk. She pulls out some pamphlets from under some of the papers. She walks over to you stretching out her hand with the pamphlets. “These are for you. I you suggest you read them as soon as you can.” You look through the pamphlets she handed to you as she continues to speak. "I'm truly sorry that Mayor Pheara wasn't unable to meet you. She's been busy the last few years. She hasn't been able to meet new residents." The woman picks up a small pile of papers. "I found them!" She walked back around the desk and stopped in front of you. "All you need to do is to sign these papers and I'll get your new set of keys for your new remodeled home." Tryphena frown when you began to speak. "Oh, my, I'm truly sorry. I thought you were one of the new residents to come pick up the keys." She felt extremely embarrass for jumping into conclusions. She placed the papers down onto her desk.

Tryphena seem nervous too you. She never once looked at you when she found out that you weren’t one of the new residents. She spoke with a slight trimmer in her voice. "Excuse me for my mistake.” She shifted throw the papers on her desk as she continues to speak. "What can I do for you?" She still hasn’t looked at you. Tryphena took a few deep breaths to help clam herself down as she listens to your voice. "Sure, I'm more than happy to show you around." She laughed at herself. "The tenants seem to love this place." She wave her hand for you to join her. "You are free to walk around the neighborhood; all I ask is that you don't disturb any of the tenants. If you have any questions about these tenants or questions about the Mayor, please feel free to message her at any time. Just remember to be respectful and follow both Mayor Pheara's and especially Chicken Smoothie's rules. Thank you for coming to talk with me." Tryphena smile then walked away to continue her work.

Pheara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pheara » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:09 pm

{image was found here.}

You give Typhena a small smile before heading out of the office. As you walk down the stairs, you start thinking to yourself if you should buy a house in this neighborhood town. The houses here are beautiful and it was quiet. The employees so far seemed nice. You walked down the street opposite side of where you came from and looked at each individual house. Each of the houses has its own design and colors that makes each house unique. This was quite an odd neighborhood town. You stopped at the end of the block, looking both ways of the street. You placed your earphone into your ears and pull out your phone from your back pocket of your black jeans. You go through the songs on your phone until you find one of your favorite song. You start whistling to the song. You look around for the second time and notice no active cars on the street.

You continue to walk straight ahead towards a large park. The beautiful bright colors of the flowers, healthy bright green grass and the healthy trees makes it seem like spring, when it’s autumn. You wonder how the workers here keep the plants in this neighborhood town alive and healthy when at this time of year, they usually start to die. As you get closer to the park you start to see the residents of the neighborhood town out and about. The neighborhood town seem more alive. It must be a small town, smaller than you originally thought. If it’s not that small, then the residents must be keeping to themselves. Whatever the reason it was, it was none of your business. You close your eyes and take in the fresh smell of the grass, that reminded you the of time you had a picnic with your significant other. Opening your eyes, you notice a large white concrete building about three blocks away and you start walking towards that direction.

You approach the large concrete building. Something pulled up towards it, something you couldn’t put your finger on it. You notice large old English writing high above the large glass doors. The writing reads, Hall of records. This intrigues you, so you pull open the glass door to your right. As you enter the building, you see folders, papers and books line up against the walls. Large shelves zigzags all around the center room. Most of the shelves in the room had unorganized records while some were perfectly organized. You’re very surprised to see this. You had a hard time trying to what these records were since there was no sign anywhere. You approach one of the shelves lined with journals. Pulling out a black leather bond book. Opening up to the third of the book, you see list of names, codes next to names and other things listed. You close the book, you didn’t under what the list was about. You can hear some noise at back the end of the room. You are curious and walk towards the noise.

The man behind the wood desk heard the bell rang above the glass doors. He heard footsteps of the person entering the large room and they seem to take ever to come to the front desk. After 15 minutes, the footsteps continue towards Huemac. You can see the man going back and forth between three different desks. As He pick up multiple papers, folders and books, going between the desks. He stops at the large metal desk organizing that folders and papers that he carried from the large oak desk. It seems like he didn’t notice that you were in the building. He must be too busy to notice anything. You start thinking to yourself if you should even be in this building. You start thinking to yourself if you should even announce that you’re even there or if you should leave, since you really didn’t want to both the busy man. The poor guy was so busy that he didn’t even notice you in the first place. You decided to leave the building, you start to turn around until he spoke up in irritation.

The footsteps of the person entering the large room stopped behind Huemac “Tryphena this is crazy! Two of my assistants called off and Rebecca is the only one helping me today. We can barely do anything; we have about five years of work to do and it won’t get done unless you hire more people to help.” Huemac started digging throw the piles of paper that were on his desk. Nothing seemed organized and you wonder how he was getting the job done. “The hardest part is that they are people moving in quicker than I can organized all these records. Honestly, why keep every single record here. You do know most towns have separate places for their records? Like medical records which would be kept in the hospitals, marriage licenses would be keep in city halls.” He shook his head and throw up his arms. “Never mind I don’t want get into this again. Anyways, what do you need me to do now?” He got up from his chair and turned around. He had a deep frown when he was you standing there. “Who are you? Are you the new help?” Huemac listened to you as you spoke. He wasn’t happy with what you said. “Since you’re not here to help I would like you to leave. I have a lot of work to do and talking to you isn’t going to get this job done.” He waved his hand around the room. Huemac looked at you for a moment before he walked away without saying anything to you.

April | May | June | July | August | September | Tess’s Birthday | October | Halloween | November | Christmas
Special Releases

Store Pets | January | Staff Birthdays | February | Valentine's Day | March | St. Patrick's Day | April | April Fool’s
Chicken Smoothie's Birthday | Easter | May | June | July | August | September | October | Halloween | November
December | Hanukkah | Christmas | Special Releases

Store Pets | January | New Years | February | Valentine's Day | March | St. Patrick's Day | April | Chicken Smoothie's Birthday
Easter | May | Mother's Day | June | July | August | September | October | Halloween | November | Guy Fawkes
Thanksgiving | December | Hanukkah | Christmas | Kwanzaa | Special Releases

Store Pets | January | New Years | Penguin Awareness Day | February | Chinese New Years | Valentine's Day | March
St. Patrick's Day | April | April Fool’s | Chicken Smoothie's Birthday | Easter | May | Selcouth's Birthday | June
Vampiric's Birthday | July | Tess Moving To Japan | Medieval Faire | August | Yulynh's Birthday | September | October
Halloween | November | 200,000 Members | December | Christmas | Hanukkah | Kwanzaa | Special Releases

Store Pets | January | New Years | Chinese New Year | February | Valentine's Day | Mardi Gras | March | St. Patrick's Day
April | April Fool’s | Chicken Smoothie's Birthday | Easter | May | June | Plushies Day | July | Summer Beach | August
September | October | Halloween | November | December | Christmas | Special Releases

Store Pets | January | New Years | February | Chinese New Year | Valentine's Day | March | St. Patrick's Day | Easter
April | April Fools | Chicken Smoothie's Birthday | May | June | July | Slumber Party | August | September | October
Halloween | November | December | Christmas | Hanukkah | Special Releases

Store Pets | January | New Years | Chinese New Year | February | Valentine's Day | March | St. Patrick's Day | April
April Fools | Chicken Smoothie's Birthday | Easter | May | June | July | Egypt Event | August | September | Moon Festival
October | Halloween | November | Thanksgiving | December | Christmas | Hanukkah | Special Releases

Store Pets | New Years | January | February | Chinese New Year | Valentine's Day | Mardi Gras | March
St. Patrick's Day | April | April Fools | Chicken Smoothie's 7th Birthday | Easter | May | June | July | Candy Event | August
September | October | Halloween | November | Thanksgiving | December| Hanukkah | Christmas | Special Releases

Store Pets | New Years | January | February | Chinese New Year | Valentine's Day | Leap Day | Tell A Fairy Tale Day | March
St. Patrick's Day | Easter | April | April Fools |Chicken Smoothie's 8th Birthday | May | June | July | Space Event | August
September | October | Halloween | November | December | Hanukkah | Christmas | Special Releases

Store Pets | January | New Years | Chinese New Years | February | Valentine's Day | March | St. Patrick's Day | April
April Fools | Chicken Smoothie's 9th Birthday | Easter | May | June | July | Lost City | August | September | October
Halloween | November | December | Hanukkah | Christmas | Special Releases

Store Pets | January | New Years | February | Valentine's Day | March | St. Patrick's Day | Easter | April
April Fools | Chicken Smoothie's 10th Birthday | May | June | July | Jungle Event | August | September | October | Halloween November | December | Hanukkah | Christmas | Special Releases

Store Pets | January | Staff Birthdays | February | Valentine's Day | Chinese New Year | March | St. Patrick's Day | Easter
April | April Fools | Chicken Smoothie's 11th Birthday | May | June | July | Fae Mischief | August | September | October
Halloween | November | December | Hanukkah | Christmas | Special Releases

Store Pets | January | New Years | February | Valentine's Day | March | St. Patrick's Day | April | April Fools
Chicken Smoothie's 12th Birthday | Easter | May | June | July | August | September | October | Halloween | November
December | Hanukkah | Christmas | Special Releases
Pheara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pheara » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:53 am

Pheara

My pets