Welcome to Syria- 'Rora's Collection(WIP)

Make a topic here to show us a collection of your favorite pets from CS or other websites

Welcome to Syria- 'Rora's Collection(WIP)

Postby Aurora » Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:15 am

The Heartfeather Pack
Solarice- m- alpha- wolf
Solarice was my very first CS pet and therefore he is VERY special. Please don't ask for him. I <3 him to death. He's name is sort of random but it's a combo of solar and ice. (No duh XD)
He and Flowing Cream are mates.
Flowing Cream- f- alpha female- dog
Flow was my second pet. Don't ask for her. Ok? I <3 her too. Her name is random but the cream part comes for her markings and their coloring.
She and Solarice are mates.
Derish- m- beta- wolf
Derish was my 3rd pet. (See the pattern? Lawl.) Same old yadda yadda. Just don't ask for him. His name is just a random name. I have a character named Derish but he came after this guy was named. The two aren't related actually.
He and Sweet Moon are mates.
Sweet Moon- f- beta female- dog
My 4th CS adoptable. Isn't she adorable?!? Her name is just random. I thought it might fit her. She does have a sweet personality though. :3
She and Derish are mates.
[url]Image[/url]
Aurora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Welcome to Syria- 'Rora's Collection(WIP)

Postby Aurora » Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:30 am

Starry Blossom- f- Healer- wolf
She was named cuz she was all starry. I just wanted a nice pretty name for her. She's my 5th pet and very SPECIAL. DO NOT ASK FOR HER. I capitalized that cuz she and many of my 08's were just asked for. A lot of rare's and very rare's. I really HATE it when people do that. She's the Healer of the Pack and all her apprentices are Eternal Pups(PPS). I <3 my Starry Blossom!
She has no mate.
Bloodlust- m- Apprentice- wolf
My first PPS! I do love him and he's very special. His name comes from his red-colored markings.
Archaic Song- f- Apprentice- dog
She was named because her dust brown color reminded me of...dirt. o_o; And old things. I dunno really.
Ribon- f- Apprentice- dog
No clue about the name. Just a random word I chose. She's one of the old CS's made new(makes no sense) in December.
Shana- f- Apprentice- wolf
Her design reminded me of the clothing site Shana Logic for some reason so I named her Shana. XD;
Momoko- f- Apprentice- dog
Her name is japanese for "peach child" (momo is peach & ko is child). Her name is based off of Momoka, the heroine in St. Heart Dragon Girl, who loves pandas.
Placid Jade- m- Apprentice- wolf
He was named using one of my vocab words from English 9 Accel and he is one of the Jade pups.
Nether- m- Apprentice- wolf
I don't know why I named him Nether maybe I was thinking of the Netherworld which is another name for the Underworld? *shrug*
Tao- m- Apprentice- dog
Tao is chinese (or japanese) and it was divined from Taoism cuz of he's a yin/yang pup.
Graceful Ashes- f- Apprentice- half & half
Her fur is gray so I got ashes from that but the graceful came from a fellow CSr's fursona's name Fall From Grace. That and it's a vocab word from English. (Which is the best class EVAR. 8D)
Aveara- f- Apprentice- wolf
Her name's just random. She is a 2nd Gen PPS. ;3
[url]Image[/url]
Aurora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aurora » Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:53 am

Heartfeather Dictionary: Delta a messenger for the pack
Ice Wind- f- wolf
My 6th wolf! She is the first delta. I named her cuz she's was white when she was a newborn. Hence the ice part.
She and Snow Bane are mates.
Scattered Petals- f- wolf
Her name might come from her pink balloon which makes me think of flower petals.
She and .... are mates.
Anolla- f- wolf
Her name is totally random. She is considered Snow Bane's little sister.
She and.... are mates.
Diah- f- wolf
Her name comes from the Spanish word for day- "dia".
She and....are mates.
Malice- f- wolf
Her dark, evilesque look inspired her name I guess.
She and...are mates.
Kiwi Frost- f- wolf
The name is a little wierd. XD; It comes from her green coloring.
She and...are mates.
Ai'yuna- f- dog
Her name is random but pink is the color of love(to me) and ai is the japanese word for love but that's the only connection.
She and...are mates.
Agate- f- dog
Her name agate is a pretty green stone. (I think.) That's the inspirition behind her name.
She and...are mates.
Suave- m- wolf
Mousse- m- wolf
R'hana- f- wolf
Vulpia- f- wolf
Scythe- m- dog
Grunge Collie- m- dog
Russet- m- wolf
Stone Blood- m- wolf
[url]Image[/url]
Aurora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby burdinea3 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:01 am

pretty:)
burdinea3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me