*The Cavalry's Hoard - Adoptables* DNP

Make a topic here to show us a collection of your favorite pets from CS or other websites

*The Cavalry's Hoard - Adoptables* DNP

Postby AceCavalier » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:18 am

Welcome to the Cavalry's Hoard!

"Tiffany"

Storage post for my adoptables!

===

Movid Saddlebreds

(4) Warden, stallion

(14) Ragnarok, mare

(20) Ala Mhigo, stallion

Volux Dragon Foxes
My Archive
My Old Archive
Item List (V1)

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image

Chiryuus
My Archive

ImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Chima Beasts
My Archive

Image Image Image

Last edited by AceCavalier on Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:06 pm, edited 59 times in total.
AceCavalier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Index & Banners

Index will go here when I figure out how to link posts...

Lunar Plyfs
Forest Guardians
Snowy Orb Dragons
Galvanis

Banners!

ImageImage

ImageImage
Last edited by AceCavalier on Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:25 am, edited 30 times in total.
Ace - She/They - Writer & Voice Actor - Australia
----------
Cavalry's Hold - Stables
Cavalry's Hoard - Adoptables

AceCavalier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lunar Plyfs

#18 - Orange Bubble Tea
Plyf Name: Gwynn
Element: Love
Rarity: Uncommon
Hex Codes:
    ##F6DEBA #F6D2A0 #F5CC94 #FBBB7D #F9E7E3 #A59574 #8D7D63

Adventure is Gwynn's middle name! Er, last name? Gwynn loves adventure! Almost too brave for her own good, she has a 'never say never' attitude and never leaves a stone unturned - if something sounds interesting, she'll be certain to investigate. She's gotten herself into trouble plenty of times before, but luckily he quick wits and quick feet are able to get her out of it again, and coming close to danger has never really phased her. Second to adventure, Gwynn loves spending time with her friends, and is incredibly friendly, sometimes to the extent that she can overwhelm less energetic Plyfs (though she has managed to strike up a strong friendship with Shye). Bubbly, bright, and up for anything, Gwynn is a friend for life - for better or worse!

===

#2 - Green Tea Mochi
Plyf Name: Shye
Element: Love
Rarity: Common
Hex Codes:
    #F5D1A1 #EDD5B3 #F6E6CF #CAE5C4 #AFD2AA #DAAB73 #FDFEFF

Shy by both name (or close enough) and nature, he's known to be clumsy and isn't the smartest of Lunar Plyfs. What he lacks in grace and cleverness, however, he makes up for in kindness; there's nothing he loves more than making others happy (though long walks and attempting to cook desserts aren't far behind). His good intentions for cheering up others can sometimes go astray, however, as he can often miss or mistake body language. Despite this, he does his best, and tries to make friends where he can. He has a gentle heart, a weakness for sweets, and adores all things soft.

Adorable art by Saltybirb (saltiest of birbs but loveliest of art friends!)

Last edited by AceCavalier on Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:05 am, edited 13 times in total.
AceCavalier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Forest Guardians

Postby AceCavalier » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:19 am

#1 - Chaotic Love
Guardian Name: Mollymauk
Hex Codes:

At first glance, Molly seems like a quiet and reserved Guardian, happy to keep to themselves and simply observe the world around them. What most don't realise, however, is that when at their quietest, Molly is also at their most dangerous - a quiet Molly is a plotting Molly. While friendly and quite kind at heart, Molly is a born prankster, and loves nothing more than to surprise, outsmart, and sometimes even outrage other Guardians, though never to the point of harm or offence (or, at least, not deliberately). He's a very likeable character, and rarely has trouble making friends.

===

#6 - Freckled Bunny
Guardian Name: Everest
Hex Codes:

Personality goes here...

===

Last edited by AceCavalier on Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:20 am, edited 6 times in total.
AceCavalier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Snowy Orb Dragons

Postby AceCavalier » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:19 am

#13 - Chinese Nasal Tuft Pigeon
Name: Astra
Rarity: Rare
Hex Codes:

Space?? Space! Astra loves space! Stars? Amazing! Planets? Incredible! Galaxies? Outstanding! Astra often flies as high as they can at night to find the very best view of the stars and planets they adore so much. It's not just stars that catch this Snowy's interest; they're naturally curious, and love to learn about how the world (and the sky above it especially) works. If there's a question Astra has, they'll be sure to hunt down the answer!

===

#6 - Yellow Paint
Name: Radiana
Hex Codes:

Soft-spoken but kind-hearted, Radiana's gentleness often draws others to her, especially those in need of comfort or healing. Her soothing presence has eased many tensions and brought many conflicts to a sudden end, but even Radiana herself can become overwhelmed when under too much pressure, so she prefers to spend plenty of time to herself outdoors or sleeping under her favourite trees, whenever she's not helping others.

===

MYO! (my first ever)
Name: Ace
Hex Codes:

Personality goes here...

===

Last edited by AceCavalier on Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:33 pm, edited 6 times in total.
AceCavalier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Galvanis

Postby AceCavalier » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:37 pm

#61 - Fall Memories
Name: Artagan