❧ Bashful Skulls ☙

Make a topic here to show us a collection of your favorite pets from CS or other websites

❧ Bashful Skulls ☙

Postby Aphotic » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:06 pm

𝒲𝑒𝓁𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑔𝓃𝑒𝒸𝓀𝓈' 𝒹𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.

Longnecks are a cute mammalian species who wear skulls to hide their faces.
They are located in many areas of the world, but your best bet to finding one for yourself is here.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
ɪɴᴅᴇx
xxxxxxxxxxxBeckett
BowlinexxxxxYarrow
OnyxxxxxxxxxNanon
LiddellxxxxxxxxEilir
NorthxxxxxxxxxCoro
KarakaraxxxxxLigaya
BeexxxxxxxxxxxxSol
TigerlilyxxxxxLorusso
ScooterxxxxGargoyle
BricriuxxxxxFeldspar
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Last edited by Aphotic on Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:22 pm, edited 20 times in total.
Aphotic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aphotic » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:17 pm

Bowline ♂

Extremely Rare | Custom

Based on the blue sea dragon (Glaucus atlanticus).

Artist: Fiern
Last edited by Aphotic on Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Aphotic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aphotic » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:29 pm

Onyx ♀

Common | Story Contest

Personality
Longnecks are timid creatures, and Onyx is no exception. She'd never make a sound if it were up to her, and she almost manages this goal. If only she weren't so easy to provoke. See, Onyx is quite curious, and that curiosity leads her to gain much knowledge. So she believes herself to be quite smart. If one were to express doubt of her intelligence, she'd suddenly find a million and one things to say under her breath. Most of them aren't very nice.

The rain fell softly. Onyx didn't like the rain, not at all. She knew it came from the sky, but how did the water get up there? Was it somehow made up there? No, that seemed silly to Onyx. You can't make water... can you? With that bit of doubt, she realized that she truly had no idea. What if she could make water? She supposed the only thing to do was to try! But what ingredients would one need to create something so precious as water? Onyx thought for a while, and came to the only conclusion, it must be something she's never heard of! Of course not, after all, it's way up in the sky! Luckily, she knows exactly how to get to the sky, and thus began her trek up the tallest mountain she's ever seen. It went so far into the sky, you couldn't see the peak!

Though for all her excitement, whirling thoughts, and future claims to glory, Onyx seemed to forget a key part in her plan. She is incredibly lazy, and climbing a mountain takes work. This became very apparent as soon as the ground became even the slightest bit steep. Perhaps she'll turn tail and head back to her favorite tree, where she can laze about and continue to hate the rain for it's mysteries.
Aphotic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

#101 (but he's 100 at heart)

Postby Aphotic » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:43 pm

Liddell ♂

Extremely Rare | 100ᵗʰ Celebration Raffle

Genealogy:
                      Liddell      Serana
                         ┖-----------┚
                    ┏---------|
                    ┏---------|----------┓
               Juniper     Usnea     Tigerlily

⊱────── Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ──────⊰

Last edited by Aphotic on Tue May 01, 2018 11:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Aphotic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aphotic » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:18 am

North ♂

Common | FCFS

Personality
Warm and welcoming, but tends to tire of company pretty quickly. He has no qualms with being alone most days. North also has an adventurous streak in him, but since making his home in the mountain peaks he rarely leaves.

North is a bit of an odd one out when it comes to Longnecks. He ventured off from a relatively warm forest climate to live upon a snowy mountain. He always fancied the cold as long as he can remember. The snow caps of the mountain that loomed over his old home was his favorite sight to see. Maybe it's because he felt he fit in there with his coloration, or maybe he yearned for the feeling of snow beneath his paws. Whatever it was that drew him to the cold, he's so glad it did. He's never been quite as happy as when he's curled up close to a warm fire that only partially prevents the cold air from nipping at him.
Last edited by Aphotic on Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Aphotic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aphotic » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:21 pm

Karakara ♂

Rare | Custom

Designed after the Pokémon Cubone.

Artist: sixx.
Aphotic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aphotic » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:07 pm

Bee ♀

Common | Story Contest

Personality
Bee is rather rowdy usually, with wrestling and horseplay being her favorite daily activities. She's often caught covered in dirt and mud as she rests up against a tree after a hard day's of work (or play). Growing up on farmland has given her an appreciation for windy days and cold drinks.

Genealogy
                     Bee        Beckett
                       ┖----------┚
                    ┏-------|
                     ┏--------------┓
                   Fuzz            Yarrow

It was a particularly hot day. The sun was harsh and the breeze was barely disturbing the grass. Bee had taken sanctuary under the shade of her favorite tree, attempting to fan herself here and there with her paws. What she wouldn't give for a nice, strong gust to blow through. Even just for a moment, it'd be enough to satisfy her.

That's when she heard it, a howling of wind like she's never heard before. Snapping her gaze to the direction of the sound, she couldn't help but to let her jaw slack. There before here was a twister, and it was barreling right her way. She had never seen one in person before, and in a way she found the storm almost beautiful. Until it ripped a tree right out of the ground, that is.

Scrambling, Bee knew she had to get into action. The other animals, her family, the farmhouse! Everything was in danger now! She scrambled and struggled to let the animals out of their pens best she could, though her height wasn't much help with that. Bee couldn't quite understand why she was the only one who noticed the beastly winds approaching.

Once the animals were freed and running, she began looking for her family. She could feel her paws struggling to stay steady beneath her under the pull of the storm. Shouting and calling, she couldn't find anyone! Had everyone else already left, without her?! But as Bee's desperation grew, so did the twister. It seemed about half it's size now with a growing reach. She scrambled and struggled away from the storm. Trying to make it to something, anything steady. It was too late though, the twister's grasp finally pulled her away from the dirt, and in circles she went flying. She seen her life flash before her eyes, along with a witch riding a bicycle. Wait... what??

Eyes snapping open, with a labored breath, Bee quickly observed the scene before her. It was a hot day, with little breeze, and the farm looked perfectly in tact. Her thirst hit first, then the bit of daze afterwards. Perhaps she should avoid taking naps on such hot days... and stories about twisters with witches in them.
Last edited by Aphotic on Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
Aphotic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aphotic » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:47 pm

Tigerlily ♀

Extremely Rare | Bred

Genealogy:
                      Liddell      Serana
                         ┖-----------┚
                    ┏---------|
                    ┏---------|----------┓
               Juniper      Usnea      Tigerlily      Igneous
                                                   ┖-----------┚
                                              ┏---------|
                                              ┏---------|----------┓
                                           Darner      Eilir         Pea

★★

⊱────── Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ──────⊰

Baby Photo
Last edited by Aphotic on Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
Aphotic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aphotic » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:10 pm

Scooter ♀

Common | Story Contest

Scooter adores chocolates. White, milk, dark, etc. Any kind of chocolate is a good chocolate to her. In fact, she may have an addiction, though she'll deny any implication of the sort. She could cut it out of her diet at any time, honest.

Anyway, this preference of hers often led to her browsing the aisle of markets. Even when she was explicitly not allowed. After all, human markets tend to not accept the colorful rocks she tries to pass as currency.

This led to a particular rushed "grocery run" one day as an elderly woman started to chase Scooter with a broom. She didn't question the odd squish of the chocolate as she snagged it, or the unusual packaging. She didn't have time to.
Once outside, though, she found something... strange. It smelled like chocolate, and looked like it! Except the part where she had gripped with her teeth was... slowly rising back up? What was this thing?

After ripping open the packaging, she discovered it. Well. It didn't feel like chocolate at all. Cake maybe? She really should have learned to read these weird human symbols. A cautious bite prompted her to spit it right back out. It was disgusting! How could anything eat that?!
In fact, Scooter thought, maybe they didn't eat that... Did she grab some odd human toy?? The idea bummed her out. She had almost been drooling at the thought of chocolate earlier and now she has... this. Great.

Scooter smushed the chocolate in frustration. Mashing it as hard as she could. No matter what, it always returned to it's deceptively perfect form! If it weren't for the chunk she bit out, it'd be able to fool anyone!

Although, during her attempted destruction, she started to enjoy it a bit more than she realized. Maybe it didn't taste good, but it sure was fun to squish. And when she stopped squeezing it, it turned back into the shape of one of her favorite things! Maybe it wasn't the worst mix up she could have made...

And maybe she was right, because soon after Scooter found another thing to obsessive over. These squishy little things quickly became a usual addition to her shopping list.
Aphotic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aphotic » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:06 pm

Bricriu ♂

Common | Trait Contest

Name pronounced "BRIK-roo."

Markings
Being a witch's familiar isn't easy. At least, that's how Bricriu feels about it. His dumb witch is always getting in trouble and he has to fix it, according to the marks on his skull. Those marks bond Bricriu with the witch in an oath of protection and servitude. Cuddles as well, but he doesn't like to speak of that publically. Sort of ruins his image, if you ask him.

Anyway, Bricriu doesn't exactly know what the symbols say, but he would like to think it involves something scary and foreboding. Knowing how his witch is though, he'd bet it means something ridiculous like, "fluffy little bones."

━━━━.⋅ ⋅.━━━━

Last edited by Aphotic on Tue May 01, 2018 11:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
Aphotic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me