Dr0n3's Guest-List

Make a topic here to show us a collection of your favorite pets from CS or other websites

How well is this Thread?

Could Be Better
20%
Wonderful
20%
Pretty
10%
Needs Work
10%
Great Job
30%
More Links
No votes
Trade Me!
10%

Total votes : 10

Dr0n3's Guest-List

Postby Dr0n3H0unD » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:06 pm

Welcome!

My name is Dr0n3H0und, but you may just call me Drone. I am currently making this post, sort of just to show case what I have. <Incase my groups are locked>

I have a few ideas of how I am to create this thread, so it may be a few full days before it is completely finished, besides constant updates.

I will have directories, FAQs, Pet information (with links to the CS Wiki and Forum), and finally some lists of pets I'm looking forward to obtaining.

I may have a few directories here and there from Introduction threads, to Art shops, to my groups, and I apologize.

Hopefully, I follow the rules, and don't mess this up, because this will be my biggest project yet.

PLEASE Do Not Post on This Thread
PM me for any FAQs, Trades, or Guides!
Last edited by Dr0n3H0unD on Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What is going on today? Let's find out:
I have a fractured wrist and a strained Elbow >||<
Check This Out!
Profile Image by Me! Sister coloured! PM if you would like to request art ^=^

Good 'morrow! I am Dr0n3. I don't mind what you label me as, just be comfortable. I rarely get on, and I apologize. I am on once a day to check the Pound, or I am on increasingly during Events. Monthly pets are adopted three(3) days into the beginning of the month, then I will put month pets in a group for sale. All Double Pets are charged for CS$, but we can make a fair deal. I have a good number of pets that are very much NEFT, and you may end up blocked if you ask for them. Please, do not ask me to draw you anything. I cannot stand it when people ask me to draw things. I'm currently writing a novel. Any questions? Please, feel free to PM me any time.

Denami is my sister. We trade unfairly. Do not ban us.
My B'day is the 27th of July!

I Open Adoptions every June/July.
I Open Art Shops every Christmas.

I cannot see colour. If you have wacky font colours, I won't be able to read them! If I enter a giveaway, I will PM you asking for forms and rules. If I break your rules because I cannot read them, I apologize. Please, pm me in DARK colours {Black, Dark Grey, Navy Blue, Maroon, etc.} Thank you!
Dr0n3H0unD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Directory Index

Postby Dr0n3H0unD » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:06 pm

Last edited by Dr0n3H0unD on Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Check This Out!

Good 'morrow! I am Dr0n3. I don't mind what you label me as, just be comfortable. I rarely get on, and I apologize. I am on once a day to check the Pound, or I am on increasingly during Events. Monthly pets are adopted three(3) days into the beginning of the month, then I will put month pets in a group for sale. All Double Pets are charged for CS$, but we can make a fair deal. I have a good number of pets that are very much NEFT, and you may end up blocked if you ask for them. Please, do not ask me to draw you anything. I cannot stand it when people ask me to draw things. I'm currently writing a novel. Any questions? Please, feel free to PM me any time.

I cannot see colour. If you have wacky font colours, I won't be able to read them! If I enter a giveaway, I will PM you asking for forms and rules. If I break your rules because I cannot read them, I apologize. Please, pm me in DARK colours {Black, Dark Grey, Navy Blue, Maroon, etc.} Thank you!
Dr0n3H0unD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dr0n3's Updates & Plans

Postby Dr0n3H0unD » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:07 pm

15th of April,
•Currently filtering through WLs.
•Organizing Pets.
•Research Work for Pets.

16th of April,
• Kyar Responded and I got his quote up
• Worked out my Art Page <Not up Yet>
•Updated Thread
•Posted Links
• Constellation Responded
• GhostCraft33 Responded.

22nd of April,
• Happy Friday! New Week!
•All users, artists, and staff have been messaged.
• New Dreamies have been posted!
Last edited by Dr0n3H0unD on Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:53 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Check This Out!

Dr0n3H0unD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dreamie Centre

Dreamie Pet of the Week:

Information:

This pet is a 2011, Uncommon release. This Butterfly Wolf was released in September and was created by DisabledLlama

This pet was also released with other Variations.

Other Releases are included below:

This butterfly wolf was named the Purple Llama Swirl due to the Guest Artist DisabledLlama created the design. More information here -> Here.

Depending on the user, Uncommons could be worth a lot in Chicken Dollars. I usually give away Uncommon pets for 2 Chicken Dollars.. Some could charge more due by years or how much they want the pet.

This pet, for its year would get +15 chicken dollars.
Sadly, if users dislike collecting b-wolves the price can drop.

In conclusion:

The B-Wolf's rating is simple.

☆☆☆ for Rarity
☆☆☆☆ for Design
☆☆ for Price Value
☆ for Demand

This B-Wolf may not seem too well at first glance, but out of 10 stars, this pet gets a 10. I believe this pet could be a fancy collection starter.

Dreamie Item of the Week

Information:

This item, known as the Manta Ray Plushie, was released in 2012 during the Beach Event, and obtained during Ring Toss.

This item has a group of other plushies related to the Beach Event Theme.
Image ~ Crab
Image ~ Squid
Image ~ Shark <Dolphin>
Image ~ Alligator

This item is an newer item, if you look at the discontinued list. It is more known to older users who spent time to obtain these plushies.

I would consider paying 5 chicken dollar for this item, due to being an event item, and older. <As well as discontinued>

In conclusion:

This item is a higher request.

☆☆☆ for Rarity
☆☆☆for Design
☆☆ for Price Value
☆☆ for Demand

I would try to keep my dollars, but with a good 9 out of 10 stars, I think the 5 dollars will be well spent.. This is a wonderful item set.
Last edited by Dr0n3H0unD on Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:34 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Check This Out!

Dr0n3H0unD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ShowCase

I would love to show a few of my favourite
Dressups

I would like to show normal pets

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Last edited by Dr0n3H0unD on Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:21 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Check This Out!

Dr0n3H0unD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

FAQs

Postby Dr0n3H0unD » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:09 pm

Q: How Many Chicken Dollars Do You Have?
I currently have 20 Chicken Dollars, and I am saving them.

Q: What is Your Favourite Species of Pet?
I love Donkey-Based Pets, the Beach Event B-Wolves, Scorpions, and the Dragons.

Q: Do You Attempt to Hoard Rares+?
The only Rare+ Pets I will Hoard are the B&W Rats from '09.

Q: What will you do with your pets when you Quit?
I will hand them down to my siblings + Family. I probably will keep my account open until the website closes in years to come.

Q: Will You Trade Rares+ for FlightRising?
I am currently working on breeding enough dragon species to expand and sell them out. I will provide links when possible!

Q: What is your Favourite Pet/Item so Far?
Favourite Pet(s) is/are Nick Cake Dog, Jellyfish Beach B-Wolf, or Donkey.
Last edited by Dr0n3H0unD on Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check This Out!

Dr0n3H0unD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dos & Don'ts

Postby Dr0n3H0unD » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:09 pm

Do(s):
Send Trades!
Donate to Adoption Center.
Leave Messages.
PM me any concerns.
Request to use my Thread as an idea to start your own.
Don't(s):
Gift Wars!
Suggestions.
Beg!
Ask Repeated Questions.
Make a Trade you wouldn't accept!

○●○●○●○

Have a concern?

○●○●○●○

☆☆☆☆

○●○●○●○

☆☆☆☆

Please, make sure to go to Help on the top of the site, and fill out a form to any staff!
If it is simple, ask other users.
Staff are always busy, and can not always answer.
Can't find what I'm explaining?
Click Here for quick access to a Help/Problem Ticket Form.

Understand that some users may not be explaining things to your clarity and may send you in the wrong direction. See if what they tell you makes sense. Thank any users who help you!

Avoid breaking rules so our site is better for all of us.
Breaking my rules, leads to a foe.
Breaking site rules, leads to a ban.
Be Smart. Be Safe.
Last edited by Dr0n3H0unD on Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:32 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Check This Out!

Dr0n3H0unD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Other Site Show Cases

Postby Dr0n3H0unD » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:12 pm

Flight Rising

My Dragon Showcase:

~ Editing × Be Back Later ×

○●○●○●○

MystFell

~ Editing × Be Back Later ×

○●○●○●○

Goatlings

~ I only have 3 goatlings at the moment, so I might not showcase them. ×

○●○●○●○

Dragon Cave

~ No Longer Posting Dragon Caves ~
Last edited by Dr0n3H0unD on Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:41 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Check This Out!

Dr0n3H0unD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Requests

Postby Dr0n3H0unD » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:58 pm

Past Dreamies ~Image

Future Dreamies ~ ImageImageImageImage

Perminant Dreamies ~ ImageImageImageImage

Hoard Groups ~ ImageImageImageImage
Last edited by Dr0n3H0unD on Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Check This Out!

Dr0n3H0unD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

____ of the Week!

Postby Dr0n3H0unD » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:17 am

Staff of the Week

Celozon ( General Helper )

User of the Week

Mutant Eevee

Mutant Eevee wrote:Thank you for sharing me!
Don't forget to work hard and keep up the great work!

Artist of the Week

Aaron's Kalon Adoptables
Aaron's Profile

Aaron wrote:"Thank you so much, you're too sweet!" <3

Forum of the Week

LizzyQ's July PPS Giveaway Thread
LizzyQ's Profile

Pet of the Week

Pet's name: Rod

Purple Star Lion |Image| >2013 <

Item of the Week

VooDoo Plush
Last edited by Dr0n3H0unD on Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:51 am, edited 5 times in total.
Check This Out!

Dr0n3H0unD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me