GREGORY AND FRIENDS

Make a topic here to show us a collection of your favorite pets from CS or other websites

GREGORY AND FRIENDS

Postby kuchifrito » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:00 am

Thank you to Kinoko for the awesome banner!

Gregory and Friends started when my friend, Kinoko, gave me my first spider which I named Gregory. Later, she gave me 2 more spiders and told me to make a group called "Gregory and Friends". I began to come up with mini bios for each spider, and the characters grew with each new release or when Kinoko would give me new spiders. After telling Kinoko all about my concepts, she asked me to post a topic on CS all about them and now here I am.

Gregory and Friends is a parody of most animal roleplays, as almost no one uses spiders for their original characters. There is almost no true storyline/plot.

And now for...

GREGORY AND FRIENDS

Pet's name: Gregory

The friendly main character. To describe him in a single word, "cool", but not like that Fonsy kind of way, y'know? He is nice towards most, and has a huge roster of friends. Brother to Gregoria.

Pet's name: Gumi

A female spider. She is attracted to Gregory, but he's slightly oblivious. One of Gregory's closest friends. She's a bit of a tomboy.

Pet's name: Oči

A socially reclusive spider. He secretly practices dark magic. Aloof, quiet and mature, he is one of Gregory's closest friends.

Pet's name: Gregoria

Gregory's little sister. Very sweet, but can be a bit spoiled. Attached to Gregory, and is close to Gumi. A loli.

Pet's name: Saara
Pet's name: Säde
Pet's name: Sabine
Triplets with almost identical appearances. Incredibly attractive, but have varying intelligences. Saara is wise and a bit uptight, Säde is calm and kind though a bit forgetful, and Sabine is excitable and bubbly. They are a bit "loose", if you know what I mean.

Pet's name: Tommye

A youthful spider. Adventurous and outgoing. Kind of an idiot.

Pet's name: Why can't a pill mutter

Devestatingly handsome, however not aware of his own appearances. Very insecure and slightly paranoid.

Pet's name: Moises

Though only a bit older than the other spiders, he is afraid of aging. Because of this, he tends to "act his age" which actually makes him appear even older. Otherwise, a pretty nice guy. Can be whiny or exaggerated.

Pet's name: The bed fingers this lawn.

A strange spider. It is unknown if it is male or female. Doesn't speak much. Has very expressive body movements. Can be a bit too honest.

Pet's name: Nazar
Pet's name: Niklaus
Pet's name: Noga
Pet's name: Nous
Pet's name: Ece

All siblings. The 4 boys are very active and sporty and tend to forget their sister. Nazar is a leader-figure, Niklaus is slightly more laid-back, Noga is impulsive, and Nous is spunky. Ece, however, is shy, nervous, and inept in being outdoors. She has an attachment for her stuffed bear. The brothers love their sister very much and do notice their faults at some point to which they will try to make it up to their sister as best as they can.

Pet's name: Jestem taki brzydki że ochyda fuuuuu wczesniej byłem ładniej

A crazy, old Polish spider. He often speaks to himself in Polish and normally yells at Gregory and his friends.

Pet's name: Henry
*Cameron profile coming soon!
Henry is the younger of a pair of twins. He is hopelessly obsessed with Gregory, to the point where he is considered mental. Gregory, however, is not aware of this. He tries to plot schemes to "take out" Gregory's other friends with the help of his brother, Cameron, but these schemes normally backfire.

Kinoko wrote:MY SPIDERS INCLUDING CAMERON OLOLOL

Pet's name: Samson

Samson is a high school friend of Gregory. He is very scared of Säde, Saara, and Sabine because they used to tease him, such as shoving him into his locker and getting his legs chopped off every time. Because of that, he has been very shy and scared of everything since those high school moments.

Pet's name: Nougat

Nougat is not a meat-eating spider-- in fact, he loves eating danishes and donuts and gets fatter everyday. However, he can burn all of his fat and lose a lot of weight in no time, which makes the other girly spiders very jealous.

Pet's name: Gulpin

Gulpin is a Pokémon nerd. He can't stop playing his Pokémon games all day, and he loves to play on Pokémon Emerald. He wants to be a Pokémon master when he grow up, seriously... of course, his favourite Pokémon is Gulpin.

Pet's name: Wobbuffet

Gulpin claims Wobbuffet as one of his party Pokémon... but really, its just a horse. Gulpin, he's not a spider nor a Pokémon...

Pet's name: ROARapidash

Another one of Gulpin's "Pokémon." Gulpin claims that ROARapidash is his a very, very, very rare shiny purple rapidash. He shows it off to everyone, and everyone knows that it is not a Rapidash.

Pet's name: Cameron

Cameron is an ambitious and clumsy spider who claims that he is the REAL Spiderman. He gets really tired easily and loves to chill out with a hot cup of cocoa.

Pet's name: Ohhbegeezul

Ohhbegeezul is a very old spider who is also very flappy as well. He is a very annoying "grandpa" of all of the other spiders. Each time he is with a younger spider, he all of a sudden starts chattering about random things like television shows he hates, to guacamole recipes. Everyone gets embarrassed when they are next to Ohhbegeezul when he is talking, because they look stupid.

Phew!

That's everyone! Please do not copy bios, characters, or names, or I'll eat you in your sleep.

P.S. If you have any spiders you would like to get rid of or trade, send them right over to me! I will give them a good home, name, and awesome bio. If given a repeat of any of the spiders above, they will go to a different group and I'll probably give them a bio not-related to Gregory and Friends.

Thanks! I hope you enjoy!

GREGORY LOVES YOU

Support Gregory and Friends by putting this stamp in your signature!

Thanks again to Kinoko for the flippin' cool stamp!
Last edited by kuchifrito on Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.
kuchifrito

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR GREGORY AND FRIENDS

Postby Kinoko » Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:27 am

I LOVE YOU BLAZIKENOWNS. ♥

I am BlazikenOwn's best friend on CS who donated spiders to her, and so I made her banners/stamps for this thread. :') Please show her your support for her thinking-outside-of-the-box story, "Gregory and Friends!" by putting this in your signature! You don't have to ask, so feel free to put these in your signatures, any time!

stamp:
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=123893][img]http://i634.photobucket.com/albums/uu65/Kinokodesu/Screenies/GaF_stamp.gif[/img][/url]

330x100 banner:
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=123893][img]http://i634.photobucket.com/albums/uu65/Kinokodesu/Screenies/gregory_and_friends_banner.png[/img][/url]
Last edited by Kinoko on Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:02 am, edited 7 times in total.

絵に描いたとしても
時と共に何かが色褪せてしまうでしょう
永遠はいつでも
形のない儚い幻影
君と共に 僕の元に

Kinoko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: GREGORY AND FRIENDS

Postby kuchifrito » Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:04 am

kuchifrito

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

I SUPPORT GREGORY AND FRIENDS LOL

Postby Kinoko » Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:14 pm

I LOVE GUMI. I WANT TO NOW MAKE GUMI HER VERY OWN STAMP RIGHT NAO LOL
Why can't a pill mutter IS SO COOL

Last edited by Kinoko on Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kinoko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kuchifrito » Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:25 pm

*EXPLODES*

THANK YOU SO MUCH, KINOKO
kuchifrito

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kuchifrito » Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:01 pm

KINOKO, YOU CAN HAVE MY WOMB
kuchifrito

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toadfoal » Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:51 am

Someone who loves spiders! <3 Awesome idea by the way. 8)
Toadfoal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kuchifrito » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:16 am

Toadfoal wrote:Someone who loves spiders! <3 Awesome idea by the way. 8)

A fellow spider lover!

Ha ha, thanks!
kuchifrito

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kinoko » Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:35 am

FRIENDLY BUMP FOR YOU
Last edited by Kinoko on Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kinoko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kuchifrito » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:28 am

kuchifrito

My pets