My Adopts ( no posts please)

Make a topic here to show us a collection of your favorite pets from CS or other websites

Re: My Adopts ( no posts please)

Postby snowflop » Fri May 23, 2014 12:34 pm

Kidambura
* as of may 1st, 2015 this species is closing.*
i will always treasure my kidas, especially now knowing there won't be a chance to get them anymore

Dove,Tandon, Syukina , Ming, Socrates, and Styx!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by snowflop on Fri May 01, 2015 1:50 am, edited 4 times in total.
On a permanent semi-Hiatus - I only log in once every few months

ImageImage
Adopted Pets/Characters
My characters
My Flight Rising
My simas
My rpws
My Tolters
ImageImage
I just really love Niles Fire Emblem
snowflop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowflop » Fri May 23, 2014 12:37 pm

MP3 Canine
Marzipan & Nyota
ImageImage
Last edited by snowflop on Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ImageImage
Adopted Pets/Characters
My characters
My Flight Rising
My simas
My rpws
My Tolters
ImageImage
snowflop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowflop » Fri May 23, 2014 12:40 pm

Last edited by snowflop on Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImage
Adopted Pets/Characters
My characters
My Flight Rising
My simas
My rpws
My Tolters
ImageImage
snowflop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowflop » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:47 am

Lykotari

Fraise

snowflop wrote:
Username:
snowflop

Lykotari Name:
Fraise - strawberry in french

Hobby:
Watercolor painting(more info soon)

Art of this Lyko doing his hobby:
Fraise signing his painting of his friend realeza.

snowflop wrote:
The basics wrote:
Name
i would choose the name realeza.
this name means royalty in spanish.
i chose it because of her crown,her golden markings,
and the fact that purple is a color associated with royalty.

Female

just me wrote:
Username
I'm snowflop, although you can call me snow!

about me?
I'm pretty boring over all, just another person trying to get through highschool.
I love drawing, reading and i write the occasional story.
i try my best to be kind and be a good person.
i procrastinate on important things.
i don't like to clean and am fairly indecisive.
My best subject is math and my worst is music.
My favorite thing to do is sketch.

a story to tell wrote:
i went overboard.. i couldn't wrap up my story fast enough so now its 681 words, please forgive me T^T

Realeza padded softly across the floor of her cage murmuring to herself. Her head felt muzzy and she had a hard time remembering where she was. She vaguely recalled walking to her cave in the jungle and feeling something like an insect bite on her neck, but after that there was nothing... looking out between the bars she saw she was in what looked like the back of a cargo plane. She could feel the floor shifting under her, telltale motions of flight. With a sigh she looked at the cages around her. A few other creatures where caged up along with her. There were rare tropical birds of paradise and several other jungle creatures such as jungle cats ad sloths. All of them shuffled and make nervous sounds within their cages; they were held capture just like her. Her cheeks flushed with anger, how could anyone be so cruel to these helpless creatures? Hearing a door creak open behind her she turned to face the human who walked in. he was a different human than before, much younger, not the one who captured her. He appeared to be just as nervous as the animals. He was carrying what looked like a bag of food for the animals. Realeza watched the boy as he carefully filled each captive's bowl with food. When he came closer to her he looked startled. "I’ve never seen an animal like you before" he said softly. "Poor thing, I hope we will be able to take care of you properly". She looked at him and said “I will be fine human". He jumped back with a gasp. She laughed softly and said "silly me, I forgot it might scare you if I talked". The boy looked at her with huge eyes. “A sentient creature? How... why?" he whispered moving closer to her cage. She wondered at his surprise “all creatures are sentient" she responded. They were watching each other for a few moments, each observing the other thoughtfully. Suddenly a sharp voice called from the front of the plane "hurry up back there Verde! Just give the animals the food and get a move on". The boy, Verde, cringed and called back "coming!” he then turned to Realeza” i will be back" he whispered before turning away and running back through the door. Realeza settled onto the hard floor of her cage for some thinking. Before she spoke with Verde again she had to sort out what exactly was going on. Looking around her again she could see she hadn't missed much. The inside of the cargo bay was plain and had no markings. There where stack of cages, most only containing whatever animal was unlucky enough to be captured. She scoffed softly and said "this is a smuggling plane, clear as day. Any official plane would have markings, and the animals would be cared for far better." Realeza shook her head sadly “these poor critters and I are in for a rough ride. Hopefully I can convince that boy, Verde, to help us... i don't want to put him in danger though...” she murmured “no, I will have to escape on my own”. Realeza eventually drifted to sleep and awoke to the plane jolting about. All the animals around her where calling out in distress while Realeza tried to get here bearings. "Never fear cousins!" she called to the animals “the plane is only landing!". But the other animals didn't heed her and went on making an awful racket until the plane finally settled. Now that the animals where calm Realeza quietly explained the plan she had worked out before she fell asleep. Slipping out of her cage she unlatched all the other animals and they all waited, tense, near the door. When it opened Realeza yelled “Charge!” and the animals burst forth scattering as they ran. Realeza darted back into the crowd of humans and grabbed Verde by the sleeve. “Jump on!” she called. Verde did and the Boy and The Lykotari disappeared into the distance, the angry shouts of men echoing behind them…

Arts! wrote:The tail banner ~ me

The Kits!
Realeza and Fraises kits <3
The little lady is Amour love in French
and the son is either príncipe ( prince in Spanish), or jardín(Garden in Spanish)
their names are in the same languages as their parent <3

ImageImage
Adopted Pets/Characters
My characters
My Flight Rising
My simas
My rpws
My Tolters
ImageImage
snowflop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowflop » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:41 am

Archino

Static

snowflop wrote:
Us̙̣̼ͅe̥̗̫̫r̹͚̱̺̳͙na̺̲̥̝̭̯m͈͉͔̻̝e̹̺͍̪͇ ;;

snowflop

N̼̞̹̼a̙̦m̠͚̹̩̜̰e ;;

static

G͕̠̱̼̩̞en̜d̩͔e̗͕̪̺ͅr̟̘͉̣ ;;

female

̤͙̺͓̰H̪̱̠͍͍̠o̹̥̜̻̱̪w̱̹̤̞ ͎͈̣̰̞d͔̻͈̠id̝̫̘̙̗̠ ͖̠͖̯̳̫̞t͔͙hị̖̲s̜͈͙ ̩̮̪a͓̲͈̖̭r͈̹͇c̤̬̳̬h͓i̤̳n̝̱̫͎̫͕̲o̻̘̘ ̬̹͕ͅb̺͖̱̗̱̭͚e̟c͓̖͇͔̥o̬m͚̰̞̖̲e ̱̪̻̜̼̼t̮ḫi͉͕͔̻̤ș ͓w̯̜a͖͖͍̠͇ỳ̖͍̦͇?͚̯̺ ;;

Once static was just a normal Archino. she lived a normal life on the polar planes. but over time static became more and more curios about the humans that had started living on the borders of the arctic. every day she ventured a little closer to the largest building. she became less careful and soon became comfortable rambling throughout the human town. one day as she walked past the largest building she felt a prick on her shoulder, looking back she saw a colorful dart emerging from her shoulder fluff. with a feeling of dread static passed out, knocked unconscious by the tranquilizer. that large building was a lab, dedicated to researching strange animals. when they had gathered all the data they needed from static they turned to experiments. these experiments resulted in the static you see today. she has no memory of her past or even her real name, only of waking in a cage with no memories other than her present and strange abilities.

G̹͙̫͓̞͖̯I͈̩̤̹F͎̬ o̳̲ͅf͇͎̺̮̩̟ ̠̗̘͇ͅs͉͓̱̦̜͕̬o̫̣̫m̟̫̲e̦̖͓͖̣̹͖t͕̯h̰̥̹̙i̼̪̯̤̼͕ͅn̜͚̮g̣̱̞̬̱̻̹ ̙̬̠̫͔̰̹g̰̫l͈͈̫̳̣͔i̮̺̺̟̹͙͇t̯̪c̭͕̬̯͖h̻̺͙̼̰i͉̪͈̻̟n͙̤͙͎̰̯g̠̹̘̼̦̣ ;;

X

S̪̻͍͙̮͈t̠̱̳̥̹̘̝a̬̙͇͚͇̯̠̤͚̼̣̲͕͙̤͖̲t͓̟͚̘̦̼̰̖̱̲̙ͅị̠͈̖̗̹͖̭̲c͖̞͕̬̳̲̜̫̖̗ͅș͚̼͉̪͓ͅ ̱̠̣͓̪̗̠̥̼͙͔̮̱̰ͅf̜͓̫͖̫͕͖̤̪̺i͓͇̩̖̼͙̞̼͔͍̩͍̖̻͙̹͔r͈̖͓̭̮̖̖s̖̝̟͕͈̠̰̬͓̻̳͙͓t̺͇͎̮̬̙̪̩ ̭̰̟̱͚̭͈̭͚m̟͕̲̼̪͕͈̠͇͈͕̹̝͎e̞̻̞̟̩̹̻͖̠̗͉͕̥͇m̠̘̹͖̦̻̲̻͉̞̳̱̻̹̞̱o̲͍̟͖̩̗͇r͇̤͎͔̭̳̰̩̯ͅy̭̯̘̲͈̳̘̝͕̜͍̼̘̱̞̰͕̣

I opened my eyes, everything around me seemed strange. i was inside a cage, inside a warehouse. i felt as though i didn't belong there but i couldn't remember ever being anywhere else. at the corners of my vision everything seemed to dance and swirl in strange blocky shapes. i stumbled against the wall of my cage brain wheeling, trying to understand what was happening. instead of leaning on the cage wall like i meant to somehow i fell through it, landing on the floor with a startled squeak. i got up slowly and looked at my cage. it was the same as it always looked, and when i leaned on it i couldn't get back in. i gingerly sat on the floor and tried to understand what was happening to me. i was distracted from these important thought by my vision. it seemed to be getting worse, everything i saw seemed to jump and dance, bright blocks of colour occasionally blocking my view of everything. suddenly as it has started all the swirling and dancing at the edges of my vision stopped. everything was happening so fast and i was so overwhelmed. pulling myself up i walked toward the wall of the warehouse. when i placed my paw against it i felt it give. taking a deep breath i leaned against the wall. my vision suddenly gave way to flashing colours as i felt myself fall through. All i heard was static and disjointed music, sounds, and speech. Prudently as it began the sounds and the dancing colour stopped, and i was outside the warehouse. A word came to me then. i sound it out loud, " Ģlįt͝çh " my voice sounding strange to my ears. a glitch, that’s all i was, all i am. I am a glitch, and i could glitch through walls. I was broken, but not useless. And with that in my mind i walked into the distance..

A̤̹̝̳̦̤̳̻̻̻͇̻̲͔̮r̳̬̺̱̪͉̮͇̳͕̝̣̹̦ͅT̳̥͍̻̜̘͈̫̘͍͓͕̘̥̣̘̯

By me

By albino tabby ;;

ImageImage
Adopted Pets/Characters
My characters
My Flight Rising
My simas
My rpws
My Tolters
ImageImage
snowflop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowflop » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:00 am

Last edited by snowflop on Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImage
Adopted Pets/Characters
My characters
My Flight Rising
My simas
My rpws
My Tolters
ImageImage
snowflop

My pets