:: the Condentur :: feel free to post ::

Make a topic here to show us a collection of your favorite pets from CS or other websites

:: the Condentur :: feel free to post ::

Postby Nekomata » Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:35 pm

Hey there, i'm Nekomata. When I first signed up I was ArgetBrisingr, I haven't been on here since March/April 2010 and I now go by the name of Midwinterain... But back to the point.

I hardly come on this website anymore. I was 12 when I joined, and I haven't really been active for quite some time. I have around 350 pets and feel free to ask for any of them, i'll put them up for adoption after a friend takes whatever they want from them. However, eleven of them I worked my... foot... off for, half of them I had wanted ever since I joined and I love all of these eleven to bits so am therefore keeping them.

So, these eleven form the group the 'Condentur'. That, in Latin, means treasured. Wonderful language, that.

I would first like to thank WildWolf2424, Mika, cervas, Moonflight and a deleted account for giving me these pets. WildWolf2424 gave me the pet i'd wanted the most, and had wanted since the day I joined. Mika gave me two of the eleven, both very rare and hard to get, for nothing. Cervas and the deleted account both gave me one each of the eleven, both very rare and hard to get, for nothing. Moonflight exchanged one I'd wanted badly for one she'd been wanting for a while. The remaining five I adopted myself.

EDIT 20/10/11: Thankyou to Yumekari, HornedDragon and Lazer for giving me a pet on my wishlist when I came to your door trick or treating.

Also, posting is allowed

So, here we go!

P.S. The eleven are the ones I had since before I returned from my extended hiatus, i'll probably be adding more as time goes on.

P.P.S. I would be willing to trade from this group for one of the pets on my wishlist (Christmas 2008)
Last edited by Nekomata on Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:34 am, edited 12 times in total.
My Pets My Custom Thread My Fursona
zOMG!
don't click this link...

Away until 2nd January (at least), so until then Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
(Mods my friend will probably be logging in on my account to get the Advent stuff for me because she's wonderful and awesome, please don't ban me for it. Thanks!)
Nekomata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: :: the Condentur :: Posting allowed and welcomed :: xxoo

Postby Nekomata » Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:35 pm

XX

Pet's name: Guinevere
Named after, you guessed it, the queen from Arthurian legend.

Pet's name: Ophelia
Again, you can guess the namesake - Ophelia from Hamlet. Doubt thou the stars are fire...

Pet's name: Elaine
I always liked the name itself, and again the namesake is from Arthurian legend. I was also thinking of the book 'Song of the Sparrow' when I named her. Basically, I like the name Elaine and I felt it suited her.

Pet's name: Fox
Named after the character from Cornelia Funke's 'Reckless'. I didn't like the book overly much, I just liked that character a lot.

Pet's name: Yvaine
A reference to the character from Stardust. (No prizes for originality...)

Pet's name: Innocence
Hey, a pet I didn't name after a book character! I named her back when I was role playing here, and she lasted as a role play character for a good two years on various role plays. Ah the memories... She was just like her name. :)

Pet's name: Selene
Another one! This one I named for the character in Greek mythology, who falls in love with a mortal and when he starts getting older she puts him into eternal slumber so she will never have to watch him die. <3
Last edited by Nekomata on Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:35 am, edited 5 times in total.
zOMG!
don't click this link...

Away until 2nd January (at least), so until then Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
(Mods my friend will probably be logging in on my account to get the Advent stuff for me because she's wonderful and awesome, please don't ban me for it. Thanks!)
Nekomata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nekomata » Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:36 pm

XY

Pet's name: Kvothe
Named after the awesome main character in one of my favourite series of all time! Go read the Name of the Wind, you will not be disappointed :D

Pet's name: Samhain
-sigh- Original, I know. Named after the sabbat All Hallows Eve originated from, which then turned into the popular Halloween. :)

Pet's name: Inkydust
Named after Emilie's friend, the 'sound guy' and the only male allowed into the asylum. That's right, i'm a plague rat. ^_^

Pet's name: Chiron
I was thinking of Greek mythological characters, originally Thanatos but I ended up thinking Chiron suited him better - not that any of Chiron's myths have anything to do with it, I just like that name for him. :)

Pet's name: Deimos
Got this as a result on a random name generator. It's Greek and means 'terror' - I thought it suited quite well. ;)
Last edited by Nekomata on Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:37 am, edited 8 times in total.
zOMG!
don't click this link...

Nekomata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nekomata » Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:36 pm

<3

These guys get their own little box because they're so special. Read on for why. (Also, all the ones in this box are female. Not on purpose... I have a tendency towards female pets xD)

Pet's name: Druid
This pet... Gods, I saw her the first day I signed up and she was the one pet I aspired to the entire time I was on here. I would have given up every pet I had to have her, but some lovely soul gave her to me for free. (Thanks Mika) She's named after the druids from celtic folklore, 'cause really you can't look at her without thinking 'nature'. She is without doubt my most Condentur pet, simply because I wanted her so badly and worked so hard towards getting her (plus she's gorgeous.)

Pet's name: Rathnait
She's named after one of my favourite role play characters of all time, an arkenian kitsune I created for the role play Divinus Foedus. That was four years ago now and she's still very much present, making her way into a lot of the stuff I write nowadays. If I ever start role playing again, you can bet it'll be as her!

Pet's name: Nekomata
Self-explanatory, really.

Pet's name: Aislinn
A kitsune! :D Chose the name because Aislinn means 'vision' (which seems pretty fitting for a kitsune), and also because it reminds me of the character from Wicked Lovely. ^_^
Last edited by Nekomata on Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
zOMG!
don't click this link...

Nekomata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nekomata » Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:43 pm

Now all in costume for Halloween tomorrow! x

EDIT 5/11/11: All back to normal
zOMG!
don't click this link...

Nekomata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me