~❀~ My CS Adoptable Collection ~❀~ (Under Construction)

Make a topic here to show us a collection of your favorite pets from CS or other websites

~❀~ Kalons ~❀~

Postby ArtGirl » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:57 pm

Image Image Image MYO1 MYO2

HM Kalon Credits:
[url]6[/url]
Last edited by ArtGirl on Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:33 pm, edited 19 times in total.
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~❀~ Kimi ~❀~

Postby ArtGirl » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:58 pm

Username: ArtGirl
Name: Kimi
Hex Codes: wip
Personality: wip
History:
Cries and gunshots rang out through the shattered streets. Many prayed for mercy, but nothing came to free them. Below the cries and the marching and the streets laid a kalon as gray inside as the walls surrounding her. Her tattered body could barely be seen in the cell she now belonged to. The little light she knew was now locked away deep inside her in the darkness she knew so well.
Footsteps in the distance tickled her ears, but the kalon she once was was long gone as she stared into her pitiful existence.
With a loud grown the large wooden door shed the first light in weeks on her cold fur.In the lights of the hall lamps there was the silhouette of a taller fellow who wandered over and kneeled at her side.
"Kimi? What did they do to you...." The young gentleman whispered in a smooth tone.
Kimi just laid on the stone bench, she had grown to know. She wanted to respond, but the words just didn't come.
The handsome Kalon just looked at her for what felt like forever with a tear in his eye.
".... I... I'm.. so sorry."

Kimi lifted her head and sighed.
"They say I'm a traitor. Maybe I am. All I know is that I did what I had to do."
The Kal lowered his head in shame, his crown slipping down his forehead.
Kimi continued near to tears, "When I found out that.... That you were the reason. The cause of such disgusting acts of selfishness.... I couldn't just sit aside and let the entire kingdom suffer. I guess it's too late for that, huh...."

"But I can fix it!" He cried. "I can change! You of anyone should know that! Ever since we were kits you said it's never too late to make things new again!"
Kimi turned to the sobbing soul with her own tears glittering in the light.

"I stopped being a kit the day you sent me down here to die."

The young chap opened his mouth, but the words never came.
Kimi sniffled and reached out to lift his chin, looking him in the eyes.

"I may not understand why you doomed me after everything I've done for you.... For the whole kingdom... The whole city may be in near ruins and the royals trust shattered, but I'll gladly be the villain if it means you become the hero. Just please full fill what has become my dying wish. Don't let my sacrifice be in vain..... I love you."

Link/Ref:

Last edited by ArtGirl on Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:43 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~❀~ Zonta ~❀~

Name: Zonta
History: wip
Link/Ref:

Last edited by ArtGirl on Sun May 14, 2017 7:53 am, edited 5 times in total.

ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~❀~ Chetan ~❀~

Username:
ArtGirl
Name:
Chetan
(Native American name meaning "Hawk")
Hex Codes:
wip
Ask Page:
https://ask.fm/Chetanforever

Companion:
Blaze the Peregrine Falcon

Forms:
Form 1

Form 2
Chetan's Companion

Form 3
Ask Page Form

Link/Ref:

Last edited by ArtGirl on Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.

ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~❀~res~❀~

Postby ArtGirl » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:59 pm

Res
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Image....Image

═══════════════════════════════════════════

"Don't let yesterday take up too much of today..."
═══════════════════════════════════════════

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Nala
Meaning "The Calm of the Skies" in Hawaiian and "Beloved" in African

Female

Have you ever met someone who shines so incredibly brightly that it seems as though wherever you go, there's a bit of them left behind?
Well, Nala isn't like that at all.
The only thing she really has in common, is she was left behind.

Little Nala's father was the alpha of a pack of viscets in the South Pole, and he was as brilliant as the sun. His mate, on the other hand, blended perfectly with the icy terrain. In other words, she was white, pale blue, and rigid, while he was golden and bright.
Needless to say, it came as quite a shock to the both of them when their pure white egg hatched, and a small black viscet emerged.
For a time, the alpha was outraged, believing the pup was someone else's daughter though he knew his mate would never leave him. Even once he had cooled enough to realize she must be his, the pack agreed that little Nala must be a sign of bad fortune, just as the lights in the sky she resembled used to be. After all, the Aurora borealis was much harder to view in the southern pole where they lived, as opposed to the northern, where it is quite easy to see- it only seemed to come about before a particularly devastating ice storm.
Nala's father was a kind soul, and he refused to simply abandon any viscling- even if he didn’t love them. So, Nala grew up in a pack of viscets that were never truly interested in her. They took care of her, of course, but never really loved her, only giving her the necessities to live. One night, as soon as she was old enough to take care of herself, her pack quietly left her while she slept. She never saw them again.
Despite this, Nala still greets every night with a smile, reaching up to the sky as she has since she was a newborn viscling, and singing a gentle song of love and gratefulness.
Each day, she searches. For what? No one is quite sure. Some even wonder if she knows herself- and who’s to say if she does?
One thing is for sure though- if you ever feel lonely or down, Nala will always be there for you. With a gentle smile and a warm embrace, she welcomes all, no matter what.

As she wanders, Nala seems to be a magnet for the lonely, the injured, the abandoned, and the misfits. Perhaps it is simply because she refuses to turn anyone away. Although in a constant state of dreaminess, Nala sometimes says the wisest things, and when it comes down to it, she isn’t afraid to do the dirty work herself. Rather, she simply seems content with her life, and fully prepared to take things as they come.

Last edited by ArtGirl on Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~❀~ Dinosaurs ~❀~

Postby ArtGirl » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:00 pm

ImageImageImageImage
Last edited by ArtGirl on Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:09 pm, edited 6 times in total.

ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~❀~ Sapphire ~❀~

Name: Sapphire
Species: Raptor

T R A I T S:
Bite Pressure: 5
Speed: 7
Sight: 6
Smell: 6
Hearing: 5
Ranking in Pack: Omega
Communication: 7
Nurture: 7
Ability to Have young:7

Last edited by ArtGirl on Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~❀~Tala~❀~

Name: Tala
Species: Inkari
Link/Ref:

Last edited by ArtGirl on Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:27 pm, edited 5 times in total.

ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~❀~Kawai~❀~

Postby ArtGirl » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:01 pm

Name: Kawai
Species: Inkari
Link/Ref:

Last edited by ArtGirl on Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~❀~Dena~❀~

Postby ArtGirl » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:01 pm

Name: Dena
Favorite Season and Why:
Dena's favorite season has to be winter of course! To her winter is everything and she loves everything about it. Though many don't like the cold she loves it and would rather spend her days outside enjoying the snow than anything during the heat of summer.

She often get's asked what her favorite part about winter is but she couldn't think of an answer even if she tried. She loves the feel of winter and the joy it brings. She also loves all of the activities it brings that are exclusive to that time of year. She's very skilled at skiing and loves to go sledding. One of her favorite activities is snow sculpting. She has actually become a professional at it and is often hired to make sculptures for events, parties, and other things. If you came to her home when she was young you would find the walkways lined with small snowmen.
Link/Ref:

Last edited by ArtGirl on Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me