Semi-Literate+ RPers Club [DEAD;NEW LINK IN FIRST POST]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Semi-Literate+ RPers Club [DEAD;NEW LINK IN FIRST POST]

Postby BlissfulFarrago » Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:45 pm

A new thread has been started here.
The mods may lock this topic. c:

Lately I've noticed a lack of semi-literate or literate RPs on CS. I love to RP, but lately I haven't been able to find many that interest me and are semi-literate+, which is what I prefer to RP in. I thought it might be good for some of the more advanced RPers to get together. C:

Note: To those of you who are not at semi-literate or literate level, please do not be offended. Everyone has to start somewhere. =)

What This Place Is For:
Here you may discuss RPing in general, more advanced RPing(but please no bashing of people who are not semi-literate or literate), RP ideas you have that you want feedback on, post your own semi-lit or lit RPs, or form ones with other members.

Rules:
Be polite
No bashing of anyone
Stay on topic
No minimodding
Don't quote your form, it only makes it harder to update. I only update every couple of weeks or so; you're free to talk even if you're not accepted. :3

That's all I can think of, I'll add if I need to. ^^

Code: Select all
Form:
Username:
Favorite type of RP:
Sample of writing:
Any semi-lit/lit RPs you have:

Current Members:
1. RedBlueGreen
2. Rosslin
3. Kiki
4. Arya The Shadeslayer
5. Lainalou
6. Karne
7. Kari Lion
8. asiandragon
9. Shiba_Your_Inu
10. firestar398
11. Gatanitazul
12. Rainy//Drai
13. Metallic Dragon
14. galaxyglitch
15. Gwen Trix
16. Jade Mystic
17. Frosty&Angel
18. emgeal
19. Clowesia
20. Calypso Sky
21. Kitteh
22. Ninjutsu
23. CreativityLives
24. Hatter
25. Molybdenum
26. Chii-sai
27. Cheshire<3
28. rainingdarkness
29. WhenPigsSoar
30. Atwood
31. Teacup
32. Kat Shadow
33. Harbor
34. Lakota Many-More
35. Unkonwn Child
36. Uoneko
37. Dunch
38. The Wolf Chick
39. Meadow
40. Pengutaina
41. Jelly Bean <3
42. Princess_Mekka
43. Emmaishere
44. softballsava
45. ~Amberleaf~
46. Insanity’s Child
47. wibeke
48. Chaoswolf
49. ShadowSlayer
50. Mango-Burst
60. The Cat Did It
61. Toppyrocks
62. Hanoverian
63. A Thousand Suns
64. Friar
65. Spockylass
66. Holli
67. Caprice
68. Roseness
69. Frydchiken101
70. Raquella
71. Quill
72. KittyKat1001001
73. LessThanThree
74. Nearmagic
75. blue_dun
76. iVersus
78. Zmija
79. Poofle
80. ExpressionlessShadow
81. Labrador.
82. Danyell-Chaos
83. seketta
84. Muggafinn
85. werewolves777
86. Ɯɛввɛ∂-Ɯιиɢƨ
87. Glᴑw
89. Madame Butterfly
90. KiwiKoala
91. *Skylar*
92. Xzolhol
93. carrie911
94. BlueEyedKite
95. freakishlyesterday!
96. DaMostAwesome
97. Jeremy-Wolf
98. Tenebre
99. Sharubii
100. aqua972401
101. Ɯιnтeя Єve
102. .:dragonfly:.
103. Sєt.Mє.Frєє.
104. IQuit!!!
105. Shy
106. Babyfroggi
107. Cloudsong
108. Wolf of your dreams
109. Atomic Blue
110. Moondancer
111. Bearcoon
112. Jelli
113. kalaia
114. Ollieh
115. Seasonal <3
116. Collie
117. ShadowRose
118. The Dungeon Mistress
119. Solfeggio
120. WDS
121. _Angel_
122. Єƨƨɛиcɛ
123. ᴶᴼᴷᴱᴿ ♀
124. Blanché
125. Crestfall^^
126. I Ride Horses
127. .Yukon
128. IrishFox
129. mecolove
130. Widgy.Henderson
131. SilverDoe
132. Squishy Narwhal
133. Rainheartx
134. NewYorkerForever
135. Wildmagic_warrior
136. Inudog
137. Leafpoollover76
138. Mayia Hikamaru
139. rozz18
140. ~Lotus~
141. 808
142. Shirafune
143. The Vixen
144. .:EASILYAMUSED:.
145. Lennie
146. Kitten.
147. Chry
148. 18-18
149. Azure23
150. cloclo138
151. wickedwolfgirl
152. Utopia
153. Cynder-
154. Kassua
155. JoelleCeline
156. Danazo
157. Daft-Gurl
158. TheUnderDog
159. Kestral&Leo
160. Mukumuku
161.Owl Of The Rain
162. SparklePanda
163. Zoketi
164. MBRShorse
165. Kill.Joy
166. Spawn
167. I aM mE
168. Twig
169. xXEthereal-LightXx
170. LucaXKitiKal
171. .communication
172. αи∂яσмɛ∂α
173. ru-chan
174. Ѧsɧωyɳ ♀
175. ιdєитιтy
176. kimmy1479
177. .mintfeather.
178. mirandaciel+Bbun
179. Tcat77
180. oceanshimmer
181. AlexGateau
182. SnowStar
183. odd...
184. Verdana
185. zippyzoo77
186. Avimara

Semi-lit/Lit RPs Made By Members

Check here.
I've decided to get rid of this because it's really hard to keep up with, and RPs go dead after awhile anyway. You can still post your RPs here, also, as well as the RP Advertisements.

I look forward to having more members! ^^

NEW!
Le gasp, a stamp! O:
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=86636][img]http://i49.tinypic.com/33c1408.jpg[/img][/url]

Frostbite by Rosslin (Offsite)
Wasteland by Rosslin (Offsite, in progress)
The War of the Eclipse by Kitteh!
Leafclan by Ninjutsu
Veiled by a Song
Beings of Legend- Fantasy Fox RP by Hatter and Kitteh.
Last edited by BlissfulFarrago on Fri May 04, 2012 2:47 pm, edited 42 times in total.
--In another town
Don't let me forget

--In another town
Mouth full of regrets

--In another town
Please, place final bets

--In another town

[But I know
I know
I know]

[[--"Another Town"
by regina spektor]]

--I used to be RedBlueGreen
Characters, The Zoo ,dA
I'm not very active anymore, but I still get on sometimes. <3

BlissfulFarrago

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Semi-Literate+ RPers Club

Postby heartleafed » Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:52 pm

Hello!
Form:
Username: Atiyannah
Favorite type of RP: Animal.
Sample of writing: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=85704 (That's a lot less detailed than I can get, but you get the jest.)
Any semi-lit/lit RPs you have: Not at the moment.
Image{ mars ` he ` toyhou.se }
heartleafed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlissfulFarrago » Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:53 pm

Form:
Username: RedBlueGreen
Favorite type of RP: Science fiction, fantasy.
Sample of writing: Gray light filtered from the clouds onto the cool beach. A breeze, filled with the scent of salt, washed over her face. She scanned the beach. No one was there. She was utterly alone. As always. She walked down the beach, leaving a the only trail of footprints in the sand.
Any semi-lit/lit RPs you have: None, at the moment, unfortunately. >.<
--In another town
Don't let me forget

--In another town
Mouth full of regrets

--In another town
Please, place final bets

--In another town

[But I know
I know
I know]

[[--"Another Town"
by regina spektor]]

Characters, The Zoo ,dA

BlissfulFarrago

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sanity » Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:44 am

Form:
Username: Terror of Death
Favorite type of RP: Fantasy
Sample of writing: Damian stabbed the dragon in its stomach, pulling his scythe away before the dragon could steal that from him two, 'Go for the stomach Destiny' he couldn't see were his dragon was but Destiny could still hear him, his black dragon swupped from over top of the mountain trees, as fast as he could he swirled into the dragon's stomach the dragon grabbed hold of Destiny with his jaw, as the death dragon fell overtop of Destiny, there was a peircing shreik that came from Destiny as he ripped himself away from the other dragon and scrambled free under its massive weight, Damian watched, he knew he couldn't fight when there was two dragons fighting for they could easly crush him under their weight 'grab hold of his wings, peirce them, bring him up into the sky and drop him!' Damian thought, Destiny listened to his thoughts and did what Damian had thought, he grabbed hold of the other dragon with his claws, he lifted the dragon until they were both far enugh from the group, and high enough letting the death dragon go, he swupped under it, the dragon tumbled trying to grab hold of Destiny as it rollled down his back, the spikes stabbed it, then the death dragon was hanging hold of Destiny's tail, Destiny swished it back and forth forcing the dragon to let go, it went flying into the forest hitting trees, but it still got up, Damian turned to the others noticing one had an egg he looked at the other ones "have yur dragons hatched yet? Destiny can't keep it up much longer" he asked.
Any semi-lit/lit RPs you have: many just pm me and I shall give you the links
Pet Spotlight

Click to start a Trade with Me

[ My Fursona || Furry Nation v.4 ]
★☆ I am a holibomber! ☆★

- - - - -

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

signature coded by me || all graphics © respected artists
Sanity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby red october » Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:19 am

Bookmarking
red october

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlissfulFarrago » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:57 am

@Atiyannah and Terror of Death: I think you need to work on your spelling/grammar a little. :3
--In another town
Don't let me forget

--In another town
Mouth full of regrets

--In another town
Please, place final bets

--In another town

[But I know
I know
I know]

[[--"Another Town"
by regina spektor]]

Characters, The Zoo ,dA

BlissfulFarrago

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heartleafed » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:01 am

Yes, my spelling sucks. Most of my mistakes come from my fast typing and I use IE.
Image{ mars ` he ` toyhou.se }
heartleafed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sanity » Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:24 pm

honestly my keyboard is very bad...
Pet Spotlight

Click to start a Trade with Me

[ My Fursona || Furry Nation v.4 ]
★☆ I am a holibomber! ☆★

- - - - -

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

signature coded by me || all graphics © respected artists
Sanity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby uncloudedbyh8 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:37 pm

Username: Rosslin.
Favorite type of RP: Canine/anthro, fantasy or sci-fi.
Sample of writing: I have two I'll show you:
Example 1:
The watery orb of Sol shone vaguely through the morning haze that lay as a damp blanket over the land. A gentle breeze came across the dew covered grass, chilling a sleeping Rosslin to the bone. Rousing slightly, the she-wolf flicked her tail in irritation as the wind ruffled her fur again. She tried to shut out the hated cold, curling up smaller in her ironic small depression in the ground. To the west, a shelf of towering black clouds rumbled threateningly; a storm was brewing.

Ending her staring contest with the ground, she relaxed her gaze and stood, shaking the cold from her greyscale coat. Solemnly, she began towards the vast forest in the near vicinity. Rosslin found the thought of a place larger than the realm of her own mind comforting; for she needed a place where she could escape from herself every once in a while. She desperately wished she could just stop. Stop the worries. The pain. The constant whirring of her mind. Was it really necessary that she always be thinking about something? Couldn’t she just kick back and relax from time to time; stress free?

No.

She couldn’t, and she knew it. Nothing was so black and white. It is the undefined place in-between where she walked alone, searching for something, or someone, to relieve her of these mental burdens.

The forest seemed to have aged significantly since Rosslin’s last visit the past spring. Ancient trees towered above, their sprawling branches brushing up against each other in a whispering wind full of secrets that floated amongst the canopy. The massive fir and pine trees also lay before her; decaying amongst themselves on the cold ground. Tenderly, she stepped over the fallen giants, her paws crunching in the carpet of leaves. It was the season that made the place seem older; specifically the mysterious, crisp air about the forest that brings with it warnings of the winter ahead.

She had wandered well within the forest by now, and was only just realizing how much time had escaped her. Entrancing golden light came through the moving web of branches above, casting a flickering light show on the ground below. Rosslin couldn’t help but smile; sunset was always her favorite time of the day. But with dusk settling, she needed to find a place to rest. Food wasn’t necessary at the time; she had feasted only a day ago. Finding a comfortable hollow underneath a massive fir wasn’t difficult, and in her exhaustion she fell to the ground in a less than graceful manner. The trees acted as her only protection; sentries of the night whom sat forever watching, waiting, listening.

A dreamless sleep claimed her before the clutches of the night had fully conquered the day. As she fell into this deep state, it seemed she could remain as she was forever, invincible to the ravages of time that the forest itself had fallen to. The sky became overcast, blotting out the only remaining light which had shone from the ivory moon above.

Example 2:
Glorious was the morning that greeted Rosslin as she awoke from her troubled slumber, rolling onto her back and gazing upwards at the sky. Sunlight broke through the trees and scattered across the ground; shadows cast by the branches darted about on the freshly fallen snow. Huffing in irritation, the ess slowly rose to her feet, stretching her back and licking her ivory maw. It was truly a marvelous sight; the golden rays reflected off the luminescent snow, illuminating the ice which cast tiny rainbows about the clearing. But Rosslin refused to smile. It was all of this dreaded ice that made her so miserable, and no matter how pretty it looked, it was a ruthless murderer that deserved to be condemned. The trouble it caused, the sorrow it brought, the lives it snatched; how could one look upon it with peace and happiness? She couldn’t understand it, and wouldn’t attempt to.

Quietly, she slipped away from her pack, darting into the woods. Her paws crunched in the snow as she walked, breathing deeply. The cold air stung her lungs a bit, but she had become quiet used to it. She reached out telepathically, to make sure that she was not being followed. Once assured, she turned sharply to the right, and broke out into a run.

Rosslin flew across the snow; her muscles rippling with each lengthy stride she took. Sol was already beginning to slip behind the gloomy clouds; the marvelous light show it had cast early in the morning was long forgotten by the moody femme as she began to climb a steep incline. Her pack, the Faain, owned the northern portion of the forest. This meant that they bordered lands with the Voudix, an emotional group Rosslin had never particularly cared for. But this border was important, for it gave the Alphess access to a certain perch with views of the entire wood; whether the Voudix liked her so close to their lands or not.

Silence. Dead leaves sailed upon the wind, swirling about a contemplative Rosslin as she looked across the Naorif forest; preparing to deal with her emotions. The gusts brushed her elegant face, ruffling her fur and chilling her slightly. Above, the clouds had thickened considerably and threatened to dump yet more snow upon the frozen world, though whether they did or not made no difference to the ess. She was far beyond caring anymore; she had other things to worry about. Rosslin let herself fall to the ground, sighing deeply. She kept her eyes fixed on the horizon, as if waiting for something, anything, to happen. The sky became darker still as she stared off into the distance, considering her past as she looked across the forest. Rosslin was too young to be in such a position of power. So much had happened in these woods over the last three years; it was overwhelming to the she-wolf. The pain it brought her was interfering with her life, and she needed to address it.

A sharp noise startled her; the sky grumbled and crackled, streaks of lightning flashed across the sky. Jumping up, she realized that, indeed, a storm was upon her. As snow began to fall so heavily that she could not see past her nose, she realized she would have to deal with her pain later; she had to vacate from the area immediately, or she could easily be blown over the cliffside. In a flash of stunning silver light, the ess vanished.

Any semi-lit/lit RPs you have: Frostbite, and Wasteland, which is not open yet (In development).
╒═════════════════════════════╕
Uɴᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴄᴏɴsᴄɪᴏᴜs
ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇʙᴇʟ
╘═════════════════════════════╛
╒═════════════════════════════╕
ᴀɴᴅ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʀᴇʙᴇʟʟᴇᴅ
ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴄᴏɴsᴄɪᴏᴜs
╘═════════════════════════════╛
uncloudedbyh8

My pets
My items
My wishlist