Written Adventures - Role Player's Club

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Postby Demon God Caelan » Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:59 am

Welcome to Written Adventures, the Role Player's Club. Here, you may talk about ideas for role plays, look for tips, talk with people who have the same interests, and just talk about your role plays.

Rules

All Chicken Smoothie rules apply.

Be respectful to each other. We want this clan to be a safe haven for all role players, where we can talk about our roleplays and our original characters.

We do not bash anyone for their preferences or the way they roleplay. This includes berating people for posting one-liners. Yes, one-liners are annoying and hard to respond to, but new role players have to learn, but if you're mean about it, it may make them want to stop role playing if people are just going to be mean to them for lack of experience.

We welcome role players from all ages, so keep the discussions child friendly. Also, if you don't want to role play with minors, don't join, we are not excluding minors from this club, it somewhat implies that you want to role play content that is not child friendly. Also, it's against CS rules to share personal information, such as age, so discriminating against role players because they are a minor is essentially asking if a person is 18 years or older.

If you have a role play you want to advertise, PM me with a link to the RP, and I will add it to the list. Do not post advertisements in a forum post, if you do, you will be warned and redirected to the Advertise Your Group Roleplay forum. Repeated violations will be reported to staff as spam.

An add-on to the previous rule, you also have to PM with off-site role plays with a link, they will be placed in a separate list with the name of the site. Of course, this also abides by CS rules. I will check every off-site link, and if it leads me to a site that is not child friendly, I will not post it, and you will be reported to the staff.

Please keep in mind that the fandoms you discuss in this club have to suitable for all ages. Franchises that are known for things like gore and explicit content are not to be mentioned in this club. This also includes genres that while they can be considered child friendly, they break CS's own rules about role playing. Such examples include Lab Experiment, Slave/Master, and Sole Focus on Pregnancy. These types of role play topics are not allowed on CS, so they're not allowed here either.

You can post ideas for role plays once every three pages. The interest check forum is fairly inactive, so if you want to share an idea, this is an acceptable place to do so.

Member List

Demon God Caelan: Owner

Member Application

Code: Select all
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]What are your preferred genres?[/b]:
[b]What is the preferred length of your posts?[/b]: (one-liners, x paragraphs,…)
[b]Do you have a place where you collect/store your OCs?[/b]:
[b]What are your Top 3 franchises to RP?[/b]:
[b]Link to Your Profile (For Member List purposes)[/b]:

Role Play List

CS Role Plays

Off-Site Role Plays
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Written Adventures - Role Player's Club

Postby Demon God Caelan » Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:42 am

Bump

Last bumped by Demon God Caelan on Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:42 am.
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist