Vocaloid/Vocal Synth Fan Club V6 - ReBirth

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Vocaloid/Vocal Synth Fan Club V6 - ReBirth

Postby Mys » Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:23 pm

Hello and welcome! Tbh wasn't expecting ZOLA to come back again. Glad Yamaha didn't totally abandon them.

☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆

Can I tell you something...?

I want to tell you something...

It's just an old story.

I will sing the meanings...

That you taught me...

About devotion...
☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆

Mys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby another eternity » Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:40 pm

Favorite Vocal Synth: kaito, mew, mayu, gakupo, luka, yuma, mo chen, xingcheng, an xiao, tonio, big al, i could genuinely keep going,
Favorite producer: pinocchiop and harumaki gohan but lbr i jump between anything and everything.
How long have you been into VS?: uh. since like. 2010? 2009-2010 around that era
Other: thank YOU synthv for adding a countertenor voice.

one of the producers ive been looking around on YT finally got some of their songs added to the lyric wiki which im super exited abouttt
also only semi related, but kenshi doing the opening for chainsaw man is So. <333. the way that i could still tell exactly who it was without any synth. it just sounds so familiar. hearing a miku cover of it genuinely made me cry lmao
hiii, im not around all the time,
but i try to hop on for monthly drops and events.
im chronically ill, so i may not seem all there, but i dont bite! hard.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

another eternity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Wed Sep 13, 2023 4:26 am

Couple MIKU EXPO updates...

2023 VR is going to be on November 12th. It's going to be streamed through YouTube and Twitch, with YouTube also having the VR version of the concert available. I believe there'll also be a Digital Stars portion being streamed, too?

And in 2024...

The World Tour Series begins with MIKU EXPO 2024 North America, celebrating the 10th anniversary, with a whole number of locations and dates from April through May. https://mikuexpo.com/na2024/ Seems like Crunchyroll is sponsoring, and giving presale ticket access to Crunchyroll Premium members.

Fairly exciting stuff there?

Also interesting things...

Yamaha is trialling a VOCALOID beta-STUDIO to explore expansion of voice synthesis, and ways of implemented new technologies with help from creators. It's application only, and comes with a handful of different voicebanks, of which the ones that seemed most notable/got a lot of discussion were the UTAUs Gekiyaku and Kazehiki, which was pretty interesting to see.
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Axuwu » Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:14 pm

Woah, it’s been a little while since this thread was used! I’m glad I found it though, it’ll be nice to have people to chat about vocaloid with :D

Favorite Vocal Synth: Kaito!!
Favorite producer: nyanyannya, but I’ve been listening to a lot of EZFG songs lately
How long have you been into VS?: I’m kind of a new fan? It’s been a few years though, I think a little over two years.
Other: It was Meiko’s anniversary a few days ago, wasn’t? Happy birthday to her!
ImageImageImageImage
Axuwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:32 pm

Yeah, it can be a little quiet, but is hard to know what to use it for, haha~

Meant to post over the last weekend, but been a hectic one...

So, we had MIKU EXPO VR, I quite enjoyed it~ Thought the song list was an interesting one, even if it was maybe a little short (but that's down to how the crowdfunding went). Good to see everyone get both a solo song and a duet. Missed out on the actual VR part as the video was gone by the time I had access to the VR setup...

And surprise of the morning... GUMI is getting a SynthV VB! By the looks of it, no major outfit change (just different colour eyes and goggles?), and I've not listened to any of the demos yet, but interested in hearing how she differs from her other VBs.

I think there's been a bunch of characters moving over recently? I believe the Kamitsubaki group are slowly getting SynthV VBs, as well as the two Bandori ones... I continue to cross my fingers for IA SynthV, haha~
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me