BWSDA Kennel Clubs

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

BWSDA Kennel Clubs

Postby Venatici » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:47 am

_______________________________________________________________________________________
adoptionskennel club + factionsarchivebankcustoms and breeding hubticket threadcs fanclubdiscord
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Welcome to the BWSDA Kennel Club! Below you will find information about Baltic Husky genetics, training events, races, and the kennel registry.

Genetics wrote:K series
K- dominant black (solid/jet black)
kbr- brindle
k- non-solid black (displays other genes)

A series
(affects distribution of eumelanin)
Ay- sable ()
Aw- agouti ()
As- saddle (eumelanin along the back)
a- recessive black (solid black)

B series
(affects shade of eumelanin)
B- black eumelanin
b- liver eumelanin

D series
(affects dilution; black to blue; liver to isabella)
D- no dilution
d- dilution

E series
(affects distribution of eumelanin; codominant w/ A series)
Em- eumelanin mask
E- normal extension (differ to A series)
e- recessive red (solid red)

G series
G- greying (born w/ darker fur that lightens over time)
g- no greying

I Series
(affects the intensity/shade of red)
I- dark red/copper
ir- red/apricot
il- light red/fawn
ii- cream

P Series
P- no points
p- points

S series
S- no white
Sm- minimal white
Si- irish white
So- pinto
Sp- piebald
Sx- extreme white

T series
Tr- roaning
T+- spotting
T- ticking
t- no ticking

Factions wrote:There are two different factions in BWSDA, both having different functions. You do not have to belong to a faction,
The IniKunak faction focuses on breed standards. They focus on owning dogs that look the best and conform the best to breed standards. They do not enter their dogs in races or focus on stats, instead entering in two different types of shows. One show is for those who wish to add regression (meaning add art/writing), and those who only want their dogs to be judged standalone.
Belonging to the IniKunak faction is mostly for people who are interested only in the adoptable side.
Alternatively, the Sannginik faction focuses on the skills of the dogs. People in this faction focus on owning dogs that perform the best in events, namely sledding. They are not as concerned with how well a dog conforms, instead honing their stats. They can enter in either sprint or distance races.
Belonging to the Sannginik faction is mostly for people who are interested more in an ARPG, stat building aspect.
Titles wrote:IniKunak
BN (beginner novice)- awarded to winning dog
GO (graduate open)- must have BN; achieves standards for BN title 2+ times
GE (graduate excellent)- must have GO; achieves standards for BN 4+ times
GM (grand master)- must have GE; achieves standards for BN title 6+ times

Sannginik
SD (sled dog)- awarded to winning dog
SDX (sled dog excellent)- must have SD; achieves standards for SD title 2+ times
SDM (sled dog master)- must have SDX; achieves standards for SD 4+ times
USD (ultimate sled dog)- must have SDM; achieves standards for SD title 6+ times

Open Events wrote:Currently there are no events open at this time!

Last edited by Venatici on Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:21 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

IniKunak Faction

Postby Venatici » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:47 am

The IniKunak faction focuses on breed standards. They focus on owning dogs that look the best and conform the best to breed standards. They do not enter their dogs in races or focus on stats, instead entering in two different types of shows. One show is for those who wish to add regression (meaning add art/writing), and those who only want their dogs to be judged standalone.
Belonging to the IniKunak faction is mostly for people who are interested only in the adoptable side.

You must have a registered kennel in order to participate in any training events or races. To register your kennel, you must have at least one Baltic Husky, as well as a kennel page. When you begin with the IniKunak faction, you are allowed a maximum of eight dogs. You can increase this number in a few ways: namely, by reaching GM status with a dog (which allows you another slot), or by obtaining an item that allows an extra slot (either through species wide events or trading). Later methods may be added.

Aside from focusing on adopts, members who are of the IniKunak faction get perks, mainly with breeding. Each dog gets two extra breeding slots, as well as a 15% chance of an extra pup in a litter! There is also a 1% chance of a random mutation being added to a single puppy.
As for items, IniKunak faction members also get specific items for vouchers. Right now, the main item that can be gained is a stat increaser.

Please note you are only able to choose one faction, and you are not able to switch at this time, so choose wisely!

Below is the Directory for the IniKunak Faction

n/a

Wish to be added to this list and choose your faction? Fill out the form below and post here!
Code: Select all
[b]IniKunak Faction[/b]
[b]Username ;;[/b]
[b]Kennel Link and Name ;;[/b]
[b]Any Specialty ;;[/b] (certain colors, patterns, etc)
Last edited by Venatici on Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sannginik Faction

Postby Venatici » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:48 am

The Sannginik faction focuses on the skills of the dogs. People in this faction focus on owning dogs that perform the best in events, namely sledding. They are not as concerned with how well a dog conforms, instead honing their stats. They can enter in either sprint or distance races.
Belonging to the Sannginik faction is mostly for people who are interested more in an ARPG, stat building aspect.

You must have a registered kennel in order to participate in any training events or races. To register your kennel, you must have at least one Baltic Husky, as well as a kennel page. When you begin with the Sannginik faction, you are allowed a maximum of ten dogs. You can increase this number in a few ways: namely, by reaching SDM and USD status with a dog (each allows you another slot) or by obtaining an item that allows an extra slot (either through species wide events or trading). Later methods may be added.

Aside from focusing on races, members who are of the Sannginik faction get perks. The main one is that due to how healthy these dogs are, the higher level a dog is, the higher level of stats that are passed on in a breeding (which is ignored in IniKunak breedings). Sannginik members also have more exclusive events, with more chances to win items.
As for items, Sannginik faction members also get specific items for vouchers. Right now, the main items that can be gained are twin vouchers and auto-gene pass.

Please note you are only able to choose one faction, and you are not able to switch at this time, so choose wisely!

Below is the Directory for the Sannginik Faction

kiffell || Firefly Kennels || No Specialty

Wish to be added to this list and choose your faction? Fill out the form below and post here!
Code: Select all
[b]Sannginik Faction[/b]
[b]Username ;;[/b]
[b]Kennel Link and Name ;;[/b]
[b]Any Specialty ;;[/b] (any specific race, stat, etc)
Last edited by Venatici on Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BWSDA Kennel Clubs

Postby Venatici » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:48 am

currently open for posting, feel free to begin registering your kennels!
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BWSDA Kennel Clubs

Postby kiffell » Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:30 am

Sannginik Faction
Username ;; kiffell
Kennel Link and Name ;; Firefly Kennels they are currently on cs but im gonna move to TH soon!
Any Specialty ;; mm not yet?
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me