Lore foxes I Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Lore foxes I Fanclub

Postby Sixbane » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:01 am

Lore Foxes are assistants used by magic-users in libraries and act as wonderful historians and messengers, gathering up and hoarding scrolls. They survive on knowledge itself, and thus are constantly searching to learn more and more to keep healthy and content.

All lore foxes carry a source of knowledge with them, as it is necessary for their summoning and often they place their favorite stories on these blank books/pages. These can be anything that can provide a story (within reason); including books, scrolls, etched/carved tablets, papers, carved jewelry, origami with writing on it, ect. for a more modern take, things like laptops-ipods, cell phones, ebooks,ect are also allowed.

Main Thread I Artist Comp I Nursery I Customs thread
Archive I Species discord I Growth thread I Fanclub

Free MYO event

Feel free to use this thread to discuss your lore foxes, along with search for friends, family, and development!

Basic species rules
-they are free- you may not sell them. Gifting and readopting is allowed. Trading for other lore foxes is allowed.
-They are closed-dont make them without permission.
-you can have as many as you want
-You may not co-own them.
-no stealing/claiming to own ones that you dont.
-No drama, being rude, or hateful to community or staff
-Dont whine if you dont win- theres always next time.
-Dont change an adopted design without permission (accessories dont need permission to be added)
-You are welcome to use them in any AU you please. They are not required to stay in the canon universe. Any gender/sexuality/ect is perfectly fine.
-breeding only permitted through the official nursery, don't breed your own
-may be removed from species with my permission + permission of the artist if its not me
-They are meant to be sort of generic shaped for easy drawing(Fennec fox+library/fantasy theme) ; I wont ever accuse you of stealing for having a similar character and I ask the same respect; just don't claim its one of these if they aren't. The lore + community is what matters.
-I will never revoke a design if you are banned from the species; unless the designs are stolen/scammed in the first place and under extreme circumstances. If you are banned, you will be asked to make new references/take your characters off species and do not use their lore fox artwork.
Last edited by Sixbane on Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lore foxes I Fanclub

Postby Sixbane » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:02 am

Res, posts after this are fine.
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⁕ꕤ MisuCats ꕤ⁕ » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:21 am

introduction:

- Im a member in LF community, really adore this species , they just su cute! Wish to see more developments in the future!! ;;0;; You could call me Misu if you want to or Mieu , Im an artists mostly draw cartoonist style , enjoy reading books and watch cartoons , :3 Im now own 4 Lore Foxs really adore them ! Wish I could make friends in LF community more and seeing out their beauty foxs ❤️

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Misu Cats/ Đại Miêu
She/her
Asian

Artist/Writter/Bookworm/Gamer
Graphic Designer
Oekaki F2U line
Song

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

⁕ꕤ MisuCats ꕤ⁕

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:29 am

Introduction
Hello there! Name's Tatangi (tuh-tan-gee), and I love this species. I'm not he most skilled of artists, but I do love adopts and I have a big time weakness for them. I currently own only one Lore Fox, and I call him Blue! I designed him for the MYO event! <3 I'm in absolute love with him and can't wait to get more artwork of him! I can't wait to see all the beautiful designs and characters this community will come up with!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Image Image Image Image
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me