★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★

Postby DisneyLuv » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:51 pm

Hello everyone! I just thought I’d pop in and introduce myself to the fan club. I’ve made a few posts now since I started my clan Astroclan, and it’s still pretty new. So with that being said, I’m open to any ideas, like alliances, enemies, or even forbidden romances. I’m just so excited to be able to do this, I love these games very much <3

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

DisneyLuv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ARKYQ » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:41 am

DisneyLuv wrote:
Hello everyone! I just thought I’d pop in and introduce myself to the fan club. I’ve made a few posts now since I started my clan Astroclan, and it’s still pretty new. So with that being said, I’m open to any ideas, like alliances, enemies, or even forbidden romances. I’m just so excited to be able to do this, I love these games very much <3

hey there! welcome to Cac! my clan, Mistyclan, is always up for any of the above! i've got lots of cats, so feel free to PM me, if you want to set something up! i look forwards to seeing what you do with your cats!
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:08 am

@Disney: I would like to give you a very warm welcome to the server by giving a rundown of (most of) the mods. I’m Simonpet, mini-mod and owner of Forestclan. I’d like you to know that you can and should ally with Forestclan because we have lots. Of. Food. Pineclan is also nice—they’re the “ancient good calm peeps”, a description I wholeheartedly agree with. I have no bias whatsoever despite Juniperpelt of Pineclan and Hillfang of Forestclan being mates. Vagaryclan also gets a mention here; like Forestclan and Pineclan, they’re stuck in a forest but they’re wayy too calm about it. I’d also like to remind you to beware of Beechclan ghosts, to give any unwanted kits to Gustclan (who will use them practically), and to send all orphaned kits to Amberclan who will promptly give them away because fae has too many cats and doesn’t want to be the next Swiftclan, which literally divided into five clans. I’d also like to bring to your attention Echoclan, which has delighted in tearing apart hearts since V1. I simply must mention Spiderclan and Breezeclan; the former is an equal mix of very rude and gay, and the latter has a leader who tries (but fails) to be scary. Inky’s trio, Bearclan, Ravenclan, and Breezeclan also need a line or two. Bearclan is infamous for being the place where all hopes and dreams are sent to die, no thanks to the Literal Bear that might be dead now. Ravenclan is best known for being the home of One Angry Scottish Boy and Breezeclan’s deputy is the best mentor to ever exist, bar none. Lastly, I’d like to give honorable mentions to Steamclan, the bunch of jerks who live at a train station.

While this doesn’t include some of our other mods and artists, I hope this gives you a good view of our staff! Or their clans, at least.

Also, I must include a mandatory plug for CA-Village, my baby game because it’s got dragons! And everyone loves dragons, right?
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ THE STUD EVENT ★

Postby Katrione » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:22 am

The gathering has started and the Clans have quickly fallen into their usual groups, sometimes drifting away to interact with new cats. As the Clans started to settle down and get ready for the leader announcements, a group of strange cats prowled into the dimly lit clearing. The Clans were startled and awed by the beautiful and handsome cats that surveyed them all closely. The strangers caught wind of the large gathering and have decided to make their way into the crowd to mingle. They don't seem interested in much more than a fling, with quite a few of the strangers having already disappeared into the night when the conversations shared became too serious.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At every gathering, there will be a group of studs (male and female) for Clans to breed their cats with!

★ Each stud will have a maximum of 3 slots and each slot will be fcfs. You may only get ONE breeding slot for the entire gathering. If you sign up for more than one slot, you will be disqualified and your slots will open back up.

★ You must have a minimum of TWO gathering posts to be eligible to post for a breeding slot. (Unless otherwise stated in mod's stud post)

★ To enter for a slot, you will need to fill out the form included with each cat.

★ As usual, you will need to post in your next post that your cat is trying for kits with one of the studs. The queens will give birth in the normal amount of time. For Clans that stud with a female stud, you will receive the kittens three posts after you put in your post that your tom tried for kits with her. You will need to have a queen in your Clan to take care of the kits from a female stud.

★ If you want to breed a same-sex couple with one of the studs, you will need to state which cat in the couple will be bred.

★ NONE of the studs will be going to a Clan. After the gathering, they will be "retired" and may be used again at a later gathering.

★Each stud will have their own individual form.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ BARON: STUD ONE ★

Postby Katrione » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:23 am

Baron smirked slightly, watching the Clan cats appreciatively as they scurried around the tom and his groupmates. He bumped shoulders with one of his friends before nodding to a couple of Clan cats as they passed.

"The cats here sure are attractive, how will we ever choose?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NAME Baron
      GENDER Tom
      PHENOTYPE longhair chocolate point with low white spotting and blue eyes
      GENOTYPE ll, bb, XoY, DD/Dd, aa, McMc, cscs, Wws

Please fill out the form once you have two posts on the gathering thread!
      Code: Select all
      [u][i]...the baron is the obvious choice...[/i][/u]
      [b][u]USERNAME[/u][/b]
      [b][u]CLAN[/u][/b]
      [b][u]CAT BEING BRED[/u][/b]
      [b][u]HOW DO YOU GET BARON'S ATTENTION[/u][/b]

SLOTS
      1. Ryne -- Neighborhood -- Amethyst14
      2. Mistyriver -- Seaclan -- winter solstice.
      3. Mallowsun -- Celestial Beings -- broken*
Last edited by Katrione on Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:57 am, edited 4 times in total.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ ROYAL: STUD TWO ★

Postby Katrione » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:23 am

Royal fluffed their fur up against the cold, eyeing all of the Clan cats wearily. Several cats approached them throughout the gathering, questioning the young cat about their life.

NAME Royal
      GENDER Unknown Molly
      PHENOTYPE solid chocolate mediumhair with minimal spotting and honey eyes
      GENOTYPE Ll / bb / DD / aa / McMc / Wsw

Please fill out the form once you have three posts on the gathering thread! Royal's gender is currently unknown, it will be decided by the first person who fills out the form
      [u][i]...and we'll never be royals...[/i][/u]
      [b][u]USERNAME[/u][/b]
      [b][u]CLAN[/u][/b]
      [b][u]HOW DO YOU WORK YOUR WAY INTO THIS CAT'S HEART[/u][/b]

SLOTS
      1. Keylime -- Cocoaclan -- MommaNessy
      2. Flamepelt -- Mistyclan -- Talonpaw
      3. Cat -- Clan -- User
Last edited by Katrione on Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ LEMON: STUD THREE ★

Postby Simonpet » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:01 am

"I'm bored. And tired. Why did I come here in the first place?"

Name: Lemon
Sex: Tom
Phenotype: semi-longhaired amber spotted tabby tom with low white and Ojos Azules
Genotype: AA / bb / Dd / ee / Ll / Mcmc / Ojoj / oY / Spsp / Ww

Slots
  1. Minnow | The Neighborhood | Amethyst14
  2. Wigeonfoot | Pineclan | deimos
  3. Boulevard | Steamclan | Katrione

Please fill out the form once you have three posts on the Gathering thread!
[b][u]LEMON BREEDING FORM[/u][/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]Cat being bred:[/b]
[b]Cat being bred's genotype (if known):[/b]
[b]How do they cheer up Lemon?[/b]
Last edited by Simonpet on Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Wink: STUD FOUR

Postby amethyst14 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:15 am

Wink

Wink entered the clearing, not really impressed by what he sees. Hopefully that will change as the night goes on.

NAME Wink
      GENDER Tom
      PHENOTYPE Medium haired munchkin dilute ginger(cinnamon) silver ticked tabby with low white, a Persian face and folded ears
      GENOTYPE Ll, blbl, XOY, dd, AA, TaTa, II, Wsw, Sfsf, Mkmk

[size=85][b]Username:[/b]
      [b]Clan:[/b]
      [b]Cat's Name:[/b]
      [b]Cat's Genotype/Phenotype:[/b]
      [b]How does this cat greet Wink?[/b] [/size]

SLOTS
      1. Skippermist- broken* - celestial beings
      2. Olivegaze- lameloserlexi - Shoreclan
      3. Oddlaug- vampiress_fox - Jinxclan
Last edited by amethyst14 on Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ ALINA: STUD FIVE ★

Postby Ariento » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:44 am

Alina paced around the edges of the gathering space, nervously glancing at the Clan cats gathered below. The shy molly wanted to be part of things, but was to afraid to make the first move.

---

NAME Alina
GENDER Molly
PHENOTYPE Silver spotted tabby and white shorthair with Topaz blue eyes
GENOTYPE LL BB XoXo Dd Aa McMc SpSp Ii WtWt (homozygous Topaz)

---

Please fill out the form once you have two posts on the gathering thread!
[b][u]USERNAME[/u][/b]
[b][u]CLAN[/u][/b]
[b][u]HOW DOES YOUR CAT BREAK THE ICE?[/u][/b]

---

SLOTS
1. Ironhead -- KeyClan -- 爆殺王
2. Silentrapid -- SloughClan -- bsktcase
3. Ploverfur -- CreagClan -- w0ah
Last edited by Ariento on Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:10 am, edited 6 times in total.
Ariento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ DELILAH: STUD SIX ★

Postby eagle, » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:24 am

Image c

among all of the chaos typical of gatherings, a molly's green eyes glint from the shadows. she makes no move to approach any of the clan cats, but she wears a sly smile as she flicks her ear. "hey there," she says. "if you don't have any interesting stories, i suggest you move on to find someone else." maybe, just maybe, you could hold her attention for a little while longer...

NAME delilah
    GENDER molly
    PHENOTYPE medium haired lilac classic tabby with folded ears and yellow-green eyes
    GENOTYPE Ll, bb, XoXo, dd, Aa, mcmc, Ccs, ww, Sfsf

you may fill out and post the following form after you have three posts for the gathering.
    [i]hey there delilah ...[/i]
    [b][u]USERNAME[/u][/b]
    [b][u]CLAN[/u][/b]
    [b][u]CAT'S DESCRIPTION/GENOTYPE[/u][/b]
    [b][u]WHAT [i]IS[/i] IT LIKE IN NEW YORK CITY[/u][/b]

SLOTS
    1. kiwituft - chaosclan - kazin
Last edited by eagle, on Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me