Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Postby petrify » Wed May 23, 2018 3:26 pm

LONG POST AHEAD

━ replies

replies page 225 wrote:@ Madizu: hope your day was well too & that you had fun watching netflix! hope you found some binge-worthy shows that you liked haha. congrats on the two new kals you received btw; they're absolutely stunning!

@ //_Asher_//: oh gosh, i hope you get to feeling better soon! hope the last two days have been kinder to you. good luck getting trade offers on your myo's, i hope you can get an offer you like!

@ katzuvo: OMG i do that all the time, rip my dude haha, but good luck w/ the breeding you have to do!!

@ Meridiem: oh gosh, i hope you did well on your final today! also if you have anymore of those brownies and they're not all gone from your stress baking... send over some my way. although i certainly don't need them, i want them. luv me some brownies. but aw i know how it feels to cry over a video game hnng (looking at you last of us & walking dead season one). anyway! hope you can get some good offers on your kals & find someone do art of your kals for you as well as do edits for Kirin! if you like my style, hmu & i can do the edits for ya! i won't charge very much for it <3

@ kanadensis: hope you do well with your finals! i know how stressful they can be, but you can do this!! congrats on all your new kals as well as the one that you grew! they're all ?? so beautiful?? especially the third kal you have listed hnnng he's so cute! also, good luck with trades! i rlly love that first kit,, hope you have a lovely week too!! <3

@ iBrevity: good luck with the two transfers as well as all of those growths! hope you find someone to do those for ya soon !

@ _silentsiren_: good luck trading those two kals, hope you can find an offer you adore for the both of them! & welcome back to the community! so glad to see that you're staying; it always saddens me when people leave ahhh. congrats on your newest kal, he's absolutely gorgeous!!

@ ~Soul~: hey! welcome back to the community, nice to see you here again! hope everything in your life is better & stays that way <3 good luck with getting those growths approved as well as relationships for your kals; i might pm you since i see a couple of my kals that might get along with yours :)

@ ThatPinkThing: ohhh good luck with that art trade, hope you find someone to do it with! also hope your laundry & phone calls went good haha

@ VoidRinkusu: oohhhh that au sounds pretty interesting!! good luck developing it n such <3 also, good luck on your search for those items; hope you can get them soon !

replies page 226 wrote:@ benjeep: ahhhh!! i absolutely love your new kal (& the man he was based off of!!) congrats on him as well as his boyfriend (whom i love as well gosh you did an amazing job on their designs!) good luck with getting a trade for that kal, too! they're absolutely gorgeous hnnng would you take my left lung in exchange for them pls,, ty,,,,

@ happysparrow: hope your night goes well for you too! (or day) & whoa! all that art you got is so lovely ahhh, congrats!! also, cinnamon was absolutely adorable as a kit & even cuter as an adult ahhh!! congrats on his growth <3

@ vogebiene: first of all,, let me say ily just so u know. anyway! congrats on all your new babes & the growth for junpei; he's absolutely stunning ahhh i love him & our whole au for him & out other kals,,, & also! i hope you can get some trades for your babes that you like & you get new kals that are stunning & that you can connect to them perfectly!! hope you can get that approval for alaska soon as well!! <333

@ sapphirelion: i saw the readopt you won; congrats on your new kal, she's really pretty!! good luck with the readopt your in as well as judging the one that you have up rn! i'll probably enter when i have the time :)

@ marmalade,: hope you can get approval for that growth soon & get one for tallulah !

@ watchdog.: ahhh i always seem to miss your streams,, hope it went well nonetheless !

@ IlluminatiConfirmed: gosh i love irazu,, hope you can find friendships n stuff for him!! <3 also hope you can get enough points up soon for the myo you want, good luck !

@ Unleashed Squid: good luck trading those items for the one you're searching for! also, the two new babes you got absolutely take my breath away ugh they're such good kiddos!! i luv.

@ Tenturo: OH GOSH I LOVE YOUR KIDDO,, especially since he's a huge fan of lil peep holy- i'm probably going to pm you for a friendship !! if i remember after this post : " ^ ) i'm so forgetful ugh i hate my brain. anyway, hope you can find relationships for your other kals as well as an artist for you myo !

@ Knuckle Bine: ayyyye congrats on your first kal! i know you'll take good care of them <3 hope you can get some points up for your second kal tho !

replies page 227 wrote:@ January.: hope you can find someone to do your myo's for you as well as those growths! :)

━ intro
    hey everyone! two days ago was my birthday, which was ok but i won't complain too much. my sister got me a life-sized cutout of my favorite wrestler (roman reigns) & it arrived in the mail today & has scared me at least three times lol. anyway, enough of me! hope you all have had a fantastic week so far & that it continues to be amazing! remember to take care of yourselves & that there is always someone out there who loves & cherishes you :)

━ growth approvals
    i have three growths that need to be approved! first one is off oekaki so i'll need someone to pm me regarding the approval of that one, while the other two are on oekaki :)

━ growth needed & willing to do growths !
    i'm open to growths?? my two recent ones are above! i take really any currency accept flight rising since i don't have an account there lmao. also looking for someone to grow my boy aero!:

━ relationships
    hey! if anyone of you has agreed relationships (whether that be friends or mates) with any of my kals, please message me! i usually forget to reply to pm's bc i'm really forgetful, but i swear i'll try to reply to you! anyway, i'm hoping to find a possible new girlfriend for my girl boreas? or boyfriend; she's bi! (she's also open for friends ofc!) i'm possibly working on a new story for her, so the info i'm going to provide is a bit jumbled.

- selectively mute
    - pretty emotionless unless she trusts you
    - i might honestly make her die in her current au & be reincarnated?
    - if i go through with this, she would be a goddess of some sorts or have some sort of powers!!
    - would probably be a superhero of some sorts??
    - if anybody has a superhero au i would be able to add her into, that would be great! :0

━ trading
    looking for possible trades on these kals?? not really connecting too well with them :/ i love them all still but i just want to see what kind of offers i would get for them!

- quianna, 2/3 slots left, three rare traits: glow, munchkin, halo.

- reksann, 3/3 slots left, highest trait is common

- shane, 3/3 slots left, highest trait is uncommon

- ruben, 3/3 slots left, highest trait is common

━ outro
    congrats! you made it through my loooong post haha. remember to eat, drink some water, get up and stretch, take a break from social media, get some fresh air, take your meds, take a shower, brush your teeth, exercise, etc! hope everyone's day/night goes well! if anybody needs someone to talk to anytime, don't be afraid to message me; i'm here for you all! <3
petrify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby cherrydoge » Wed May 23, 2018 3:57 pm

I haven't posted on the FC in quite some time.. I hope everyone is doing alright and is having a fun summer break if on it, and if not I hope break starts for you soon!! <3

I'm here to show off a brand new kalon of mine that I've been waiting in anticipation to show off!

Meet Riley J, or just Riley!

She was made by the amazing kirill, and is based off of a white faced cockatiel. Some of her personality is based off of my own bird, Joji xd
Riley is the girlfriend to my kalon Sam, who's been a single pringle for awhile and I cant wait to draw couple art of them <333
Riley is a sweetheart who's shy and soft... though she can be a bit prissy now and then and a picky eater. Always wanting attention on her but she's always too shy to ask for it and tries to indirectly say it haha

Next I'm still looking for a mate for my boyo Diego!

Diego - Male - Pansexual - Psychologist/Philosopher

Diego is a tough guy who, honestly, can be quite rude and a bit off putting. He's definitely going to need someone who's going to be able to put up with his superiority complex and brashness. Diego's a smooth talker who could manipulate people into doing things for him and quite flirtatious. Interact at your own risk.

Edits don't matter as long as their personalities and designs fit well together :0 Definitely someone who can handle his narcissism.
Please PM me with the name "Diego" somewhere in the title!

Finally, I'm accepting one free, NOT fcfs growth slot. Other two you have to pay in dA points! Find my prices and examples Here.
I'll only be accepting what I feel comfortable with because I wouldnt want to mess up any lovely kittos :' )

1. FREE
2. PAY
3. PAY

Please PM me with "Growth" somewhere in the title.

Phew, now it's time for replies! Sorry they're not alot but I tried to make them count!

replies;;

@petrify - Good luck with getting all your growths approved! I'd love to do a growth for your kits growth but I'm unsure if I'd be able to do them justice... rip. I love the growth you did for Jane!! Her hair is so cute and fluffy looking! Also her tail is the cutest C: I hope you find a good home for the kals your putting up for trade, as well!

@January. - I saw you needed a growth in the discord but I'm a lil b it unsure if I could do it. Im not so good at braids haha.
I hope you find an excellent artist to do both of them!! <3 Im lovin your muchkin kitto, so adorable...

@Knuckle Bine - Welcome to the kalmunity! I hope you enjoy your stay here and I'm excited to see that you got gifted your first kalon! If you need relationships totally hmu, I'd be glad to offer some of my kals as friends for Beno!

@Tenturo - Im McLovin' that boy of yours.. The markings are so intricate and his hair looks so good!! Congrats on Aspen! I really enjoyed reading the little blurb you wrote about him xd. Tattoo artist who vapes gave me a lil chuckle ! Petra is probably one of my faves out of those kalons, I love her colors.

@Unleashed Squid - Hope you find the item your searching for! Unfortunately, I don't have any items, rip. I've seen your sunset kid in the nursery!! Sticks really did an EXCELLENT job on them. I love Sticks sm, they're def in my top 5 artists to be honest. They did my HM custom and Im still in love with her :' ) Can't wait to see who grows such a stunning kit!!
leaving. pm me if anythings important, i still get email notifs
cherrydoge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shim » Thu May 24, 2018 2:12 pm

hi again fanclub !! ya boi shim here. hope youre all having a good day/ night <3

wanted to advertise i have commissions open on da ! id love to draw some pretty kals. hit me up on deviantart if youre interested, im willing to negotiate on prices.

still looking for offers on my boys!! will trade one or both or a kalon i like, please pm if youre interested <3

@cherrrydoge beautiful kals you got there ! good luck with growths and your relationship search
    @petrify good luck with relationships and trade offers ! i sent you a pm <3
    @january good luck with growths <3
ImageImageImage

shim / nonbinary / nursing
hi i’m shim! i’m not too active on here, but i check messages occasionally!
feel free to pm me if you need anything :3

toyhouse

they/them
shim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Werecat » Thu May 24, 2018 3:22 pm

@shim hnnn I’m never going to stop lovin’ That bottom kal tbh
@cherrydoge I can literally not thank you enough for growing my baby <3
@petrify hec your kal reksann is so pretty. I wish I had a kalon to trade for her ;n;
@January. if I didn’t already possibly have two transfers that I need to do I would totally grow your babes for you!
@Knuckle Bine oh man congrats on your first kalon! I remember when I got my first kalon, pyper!

A really short post, but i’m Looking for approval for an off oekaki growth! If you can approve it please pm me for the growth/kit ;v;

"Come again Needle Noggin?"

xxxxxxxxWerecat/Karkat
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxit/its
xxxxxxxxxxxxWerewolf
xxxxxxxxxxxFui, Imp, VJ

xxxxxxReally only here to sketch
xxxxxN sell ocs I dont use anymore.

xxxxxxxCharacters UFT
Werecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Fri May 25, 2018 3:45 am

@January. -- both of those kids are so cuTE!! gl getting agings! they're so precious
      @petrify -- happy late birthday! gl getting the agings approved (my eye is p iffy for it, but I'd be down to try and help you out if you wanna pm me!) also gl getting a growth! that red kid looks related to a design I made ; w ; < 3 hopefully your babe gets a relationship soon, bc they're blessed-- and gl with trading also! all those kals are really nice
      @cherrydoge -- heyyy I haven't posted here on awhile either so we're in this together lol. congrats on Riley! she looks super cool * w * she's got a super clean natural design! it looks like those two are gonna be a cute couple and I look forward to seeing art of them together! gl getting Diego a partner, he's also very gorgeous!! also gl w/ those growths my dude, I love seeing growths but I hate doing them //D I don't have a good eye for it haha
      @shim -- gl getting trades and getting comms! your style is cute my dude e w e
      @.ss. -- again I can help you out but my eye for it isn't very good //D I can try anyhow tho if you'd like

Hey guys, I wanted to post saying I'm looking for roleplays (either chatty or semi-lit) and headcannons with my kalons, that and just... friends?? I would really love to meet more new people in the community. I've been kinda suffering with anxiety and depression lately, so I want to... try and get outta my shell? I feel really scared and excluded in the fanclub sometimes and I feel like I can fix that by just talking to more folks and getting involved with other people. Please PM me if you wanna chat or get something arranged? Honestly I'd just love to talk to people. ; w ;

here's some art of Nashira by coaltassels on dA, who I would highly recommend bc their work is incredibly cute

here's some art I got of Neptune from chamomile when they opened requests-- thank you again so much!! it's super cute ; w ;

this and the pixels at the top and bottom of this post are by takura!! he's the bomb diggity, the kals featured are Roland (top of post), Mariah (bottom of post) and Victor (above this text).

I also did a transfer of Poppy, a new kal for me. ; w ; He's cute and angry.

Anyhow, once again-- shoot me a message if you wanna talk or if you wanna arrange something with my kals? I'd love to talk to new people and do more with my characters, who right now I'm developing in my head. Even if you maybe don't wanna do kalon stuff?? I'd like to just talk and meet new people in the community, so even if you just wanna say 'hi' I'm totally down with that too! ; w ; I might stream later but I have a group project to do later, so it's kinda tentative. Anyhow, have. a swell day! Thanks for your patience and for reading my post.

♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chickpea » Fri May 25, 2018 5:04 am

@Trollish Hey! You have some cool Kals! I hope you find some nice friends
@petrify ohh I love reksann <3
@January. Cool ideas coffee kals are always nice

Breeding

I am looking for a breeding partner for my Kalon Zenith,
He has a tail,shine,and back mane edit. I have had him for a little over a week
Zenith
I do not want I relationship because it wouldn't fit his story I just want some kits
I have never bred I Kalon before,so I don't have a Cool Down?

(I hope I am doing this right *doubts everything*)

PM me with offers
(Please don't be shy :) )
Chickpea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Tuesday » Fri May 25, 2018 5:22 am

Hey guys! looking at trade offers on my kals!

Acantha is extremely tentative but not impossible, other than that, offer away for anyone! I am mostly looking to evenly swap edits, but design matters most and I will ignore edits for a very very good design!

[ https://sta.sh/21y28ysyha67 ]

replies wrote:@CompleteChicken
Your cal is super cute, was it a RU for that recent purple kal? I loved them but had no time to enter ahh congrats on them either way and best of luck searching for a prefect breeding partner! ^^
@Trollish
Best of luck with finding an rp partner! That art is to die for and congrats on the new kal! Poppy is super cute c;
@.ss.
I hope you get your kit approved very soon! Good luck! c:
@shim
Your art is so nice! I'm sure you'll get lots of commissions! And that top kal is SUPER cool I kind of really want to message you for them but don't know if I have anyone to trade c':
Last edited by Lady Tuesday on Fri May 25, 2018 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lady Tuesday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bellini » Fri May 25, 2018 5:25 am

Still looking st offers !
@lady Tuesday good luck getting offers
@completechicken zenith is amazing !!
@trollish all that art is adorable !!
@shim gl getting offers !
@cherry doge I love riley!!
bellini wrote:

-Standard shine
-Common tail
-Common backmane
-Common hair
-Uncommon tongue
-Rare glow
I'll look at any offers so just pm me if you're interested !!
bellini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whim » Fri May 25, 2018 5:58 am

Art trades
      just dropping in to say that I'm looking for some art trades! exams are finally done for me, and I have a bit of time until I have to start all my summer homework, so I thought I would take a few! also most of my kalons are in need of art :'> if you would like examples of my work feel free to check out my dA in my signature! I'm willing to do any kind of art as long as you do the same in return c: (ex, fullbody for fullbody, headshot for headshot, etc)

also, you're more than welcome to choose any of my kalons to draw! I have no preference c: (except Flint and Altair, as they are being traded)

that's all for now! just pm me if you're interested ^^

Replies
      @Lady Tuesday good luck with trades! you have some gorgeous bbys there and I'm sure you'll get some offers! c:
      @CompleteChicken good luck on breeding offers!! Julibee did a wonderful job on that orange boy, and I know their kits will turn out great!
      @Trollish ahh so much cute art!! also, Poppy is absolutely adorable, what a grumpy lil guy ;A;
      @shim good luck with commissions and trade offers! you're art is lovely, and so are those kalons <3
      @cherrydoge Riley's adorable!! I love natural-colored kalons and she's no exception <3
      @petrify very pretty kalons!! good luck with trading them, they're lovely and I'm sure you won't have trouble finding them new homes!
whim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

michael flyin' solo

Postby chanhee. » Fri May 25, 2018 6:14 am

@ Trollish » mmmm hello yes i will throw all my boys at you accept their love k thanks <3 cute art + gl with relationships/hcs/rps,,, i'll def message u tho <3
    @ CompleteChicken » good luck getting a breeding! i can't wait to see the kits that come from that kal ^^
    @ Lady Tuesday » ooooh the suoh's are all so pretty, i'm tempted to shoot an offer your way,,, h e c k
    @ bellini » oh what a cute kid! good luck trading them- i'm sure you'll get plenty of amazing offers <3
    @ whim » good luck with your art trades! if i had any artistic ability whatsoever i would be all over that ;^;

i. personal !
      been in that good mood today! got myself together + feelin' great!

ii. relationships !
      got some new boys, and with new boys comes new relationships
      my only req is that we hc over discord ^^

michael - open for friends!
        - trans male / asexual homoromantic
        - musical garbage
        - video game trash
        - sad child
        - loves his friends dearly
        - cartoons

maddox - open for friends, romance!
        - demiboy (he/they) / homosexual
        - loves mysteries
        - would fight a ghost
        - generally sad?? but gets mood highs
        - wants to build robots
        - open book
        - please love him

iii. trades !
Last edited by chanhee. on Fri May 25, 2018 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chanhee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me