Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby husky. » Wed May 30, 2018 2:48 pm

@Nikolina: good luck with your first breeding! trying to catch an open breeding slot in the nursery can be stressful, yet exciting, so have fun!
    @irina: your art style is fab, but I understand the feeling of losing confidence. hope the slump doesn't last long c':
    @Koro-san: you have some absolute darls right there, congrats! and gus is such a cinnamon roll? what a cutie, hope you get a growth soon i definitely don't think he should stay like that forever ehehe cx

— breedings —
    thought i'd open up lucien and ashefye (below) for possible ooc breedings, as i would love to see some more soft babes running around ;u;
    design compatibility is a must, and edits are a plus - i favour ear and hair edits especially, but i will consider every offer - just shoot me a pm if you're interested!
    edit: i don’t have anything lined up, and am not on cool down for anything c:
    ImageImage
Last edited by husky. on Wed May 30, 2018 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
true neutral
she/her isfj-t
♈︎ ♘ ♬
fan of anime
& lazy days
|
|
|
|
planning a (semi) hiatus
soon, if there’s anything I
need to finish before I go
just let me know.
[to do: br revamps]
husky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skywalker, » Wed May 30, 2018 3:13 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

@husky. good luck with the breeding offers ! Those are both gorgeous kalons !
    @Bailey-Buzz HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! good luck with that myo's !
    @Knuckle Bine happy to hear you found your cat ! good luck with the myo !
    @Nikolina good luck with the breeding offers !
    @irina aww congrats on the new kalon ! also good luck with the transfers !
      it looks like I lied about posting more on here oops lmao.
      It's been like,,, two months I'm so bad. Not much has been happening with me, but things have certainly been good these last few months.

not really much to report, so I hope everyone is having an amazing week so far ! remember to drink lots of water !

I really need some growths approved,,, some of them have been sitting in my gallery for months waiting for approval lmao.

I have to get approvals for ;;

They are listed from most needed approvals to least needed approvals. If a staff member could nip over real quick and check them out I would be really grateful !

That's all for now ! I hope to post again soon ! Have a nice night everyone !
sky | she/her | adult | star wars

skywalker,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SyntheticFox » Wed May 30, 2018 4:53 pm

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Hello everyone! I hope all of you are having a wonderful day!
Its been a while since I posted on the FC! I actually was very inactive in the kalon community
(apps take up my time heh.) I have been pretty stressed lately due to school and my glasses breaking,
that good thing theres only 1 week left of school!

Anywho! Time for kalon stuff!!

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
All my kals are open for relationships! (excluding the kal im reworking, Delilah, Diorite, and Neron)
Looking For: Friends
♠️ , Romance

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx* Aeries xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x* Uzi ♠️
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx* Angel ♠️ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx* Vadonna ♠️
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx* Briar ♠️ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx* Zuny
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx* Jade ♠️
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Code: Select all
@skywalker, ME AND YOU BOTH! I was supposed to post a long time ago.. Goodluck with all those approvals! Fyi, Watchdog. is a great person to ask for approvals! They look amazing!

@husky. Lucien and ashefye are both beautiful.. I'd throw Diorite in the mix, but I have too many planned breedings.. I can't wait to see the kits though!

@Bailey-buzz Happy happy birthday! Happy happy birthday! Today is a special day and I hope you enjoy it all! Got any plans today? Wow a free myo slot! How kind of you! I hope all your birthday wishes come true! Happy Birthday!!

@Kunckle Bine Ah! its good you found oliver! I always hate losing pets! They are family members! Infinity war was amazing! That dog myo is such a cutie! Keep up the work! If you need any tips, feel free to ask any of the staff! They are glad to help!

@Nikolina Im loving the top red one! and Tag is very pleasing to look at! But alas,, my long breeding plans ;-; Also, breedings don't have to be based on what the kal's sexuality is! OCC breeding lets a kalon breed without being apart of the kalons story!

@Irina Heyy Irina! Im still interesting in that breeding if you are! That kiddo looks amazing! I hope you get a great artist willing to put edits on her! Aww, everyone feels a little doubtful of their amazing talent. I hope one day that you will feel confident again to do what you love!

@Takk Ooh relationships! I wish you the best of luck finding them! I'd offer my kal, but I don't think anyone would fit with yours :c (I may be wrong, feel free to PM me if interested!) I you find what your looking for!

@Koro-san AHH! A katzuvo breeding! Her kals are always amazing.. (Which is why I planned to breed Zuny with Gipsum lol) Anywho, those kiddos are to [i]die[/i] for! Im in love with the bottom pink one.. GUS IS A DREAMIE!! *Grabby Hands*

@alive. Hey at least you're alive now (badum tss). Violet is a cutie, the purple looks amazing! But I don't think I will connect with her in the long run ;~; I wish you all the luck possible to find a trader!

@Tenturo Its hot and humid here (im dyinggg) I have to run two fans in my room bc we don't have an AC.. I find solitude amazing aswell C: Petra is goregous! The blue really compliments the dark color scheme so well and provides an amazing effect. I would offer but I have nothing too offer.. And im on cooldown.. (Rip) California looks literally like California as a human. Kinda gives off a Rachel Amber vibe^^

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello There !

I'm SyntheticFox ! (Or Fox)
Feel free to message me !

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kalons』✮『Senti』✮『Bigby

SyntheticFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meduz » Wed May 30, 2018 11:17 pm

Replies
These will be short as I have an exam tomorrow so really should be revising oops
@SyntheticFox wow! your coding has me shook. It's beautiful. I'll take a look through your kals tomorrow and see if there's any relationships that might work
@skywalker, Good luck getting those growths approved :)
@Husky I would kill for either of those kals oh my gosh, soft kals are my greatest love Lucien is hella gorgeous. Good luck getting a breeding, I sense cute kits are incoming

Artist search
I'm trying to get some edits done and an MYO made, so read on if you can help out. I can pay in most pets on my account, C$ or USD/GBP
I'm looking to get a winter wonderland/ice/cool/sabre tooth tiger themed standard MYO made. I have some ideas of edits, colour palettes and suggestions for markings so PM me if you can help out
I'm also looking for someone to add a load of edits to Lyra I had a go but ultimately didn't love what I came up with. She'll be getting a hair, backmane, tail, shine and a weight edit if that fits your style.
find me on discord at jellyfish.lucy #7517
x
x
x
x

xxxxxx
Hello!

𝙻𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜:
𝙼𝚢 𝙺𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚜
Blue Rose auction

xxxxxx
Meduz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trans » Thu May 31, 2018 3:30 am

Image feeling a little blu but most people do these days...

o1. - replies
      @jellyfish.lucy good luck finding an artist for your myo and those edits!! your ideas sound very cool , i hope u can find one bc i'd love to see a kal like that!! :"]
      @syntheticfox wow ur coding is so cool!! :O good luck finding relationships as well! u have some very pretty kals ♥!
      @skywalker, gl getting approvals!! ♡ they all look very nice , im sure u'll get them approved quick !
      @husky. u've got some super pretty kals!!! im sure u wont have much trouble finding an offer at all! :3c ❤

o2 - breeding
      possibly looking for ooc breedings for my kals ? idk what im looking for haha i guess just looking to see whats out there? :"> i dont care about gender or sexuality or slots or w/e, since it's ooc, im just looking for smth that might be fun n interesting...

dont offer on these kals though pls (and obviously dont offer on kits, bc they're kits):
      - avril
      - helena
      - imogen
      - bernadette
      - kenwei
      - elswyth
      - cosima
      - nyssa
      - orianna

o3 - art...

i do not usually draw my kals on the computer bc i cant rlly get them to look right but i drew this a few weeks ago of calliope... i am not sure how i feel abt it tbh bc i do not rlly like my art but i didnt wanna not draw her ever so i tried ;w; it's not very accurate bc i cant do gradients on ms paint but ms paint is still nice 2 use... qwq
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Northstar. » Thu May 31, 2018 5:32 am

@trans - oh no I love your art T-T how can you draw on paint ?? I cant; please teach me X3 and please do more art on paint! That is just too cute and I need to see more please! <3 also, calliope is so very lovely! I love her colors and design! but yeah your art is super cute and you should be super proud of yourself <3

@jellyfish.lucy - first of all your un is so cute :3 I hope you find someone to help with your myo! a winter sabre design sounds purrrfect aha kmsl the edits you did on lyra are so unique! I love how the backmane flows into the tail! Im sure youll find someone to do the edits on her!

@SyntheticFox - all your kals are so p r e t t y ! Im loving the purples <3 good luck finding relationships!!

@skywalker, - best of luck getting all those growths approved! maybe check the sigs of some staff and see if theyre open to approvals? <3

@husky. - those kals are gorgeous! Im sure youll easily find an ooc breeding for them!! Good luck!

@Bailey-Buzz - thats really sweet of you! Happy birthday by the way! <3

Just a few small things!

1. Art!
    I made some ship art and thought it came out cute!

____________________________________________________________________________________

2. Trading!

And I'm looking for trades on a few kals. Really looking for lighter kals: pastels, pink, purple, sky blues, maybe sunny yellows, goldfish oranges, peaches, etc. but I'll look at anything! <3 I have too many shadow children

ImageImageImage

____________________________________________________________________________________

3. Design transfer needed!!

Gonna try and look for someone to transfer this top left design onto the kal lines again. So if you're open to commissions hmu! I'm open to paying whatever for the transfer! Points, pets(nontag?), C$, anything! He'll be the other half to my Shadow and I really need their ship to be real kmsl
Last edited by Northstar. on Thu May 31, 2018 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Northstar.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .✰Mewo✰. » Thu May 31, 2018 5:43 am

@Northstar.: wonderful ship art! and gl with trades!
@husky.: wonderful kals! hope you get breeding offers!
@Nikolina: gl with breeding offers aswell!

((my last advertisement post was five pages ago))

looking for an ooc breeding with my boy Vincent!
I’d rather have the kal to share some traits with him??
at least the double tails or halo?

and I’d like to trade my backmane edit for a couple different edits?
standard shine, and standard hair
or common tail

Hi, I’m Mewo,
I'm an artist and I go by she/they pronouns.

Best friend !
.✰Mewo✰.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Soul~ » Thu May 31, 2018 6:44 am

Hello Again.. I just had some things to drop! Some try out art and some ooc breeding I would like to do and so on, other then that I have been doing a lot of creative stuff now that school is out I dont have a creative outlet on a day to day basis and so I have been doing a bunch of art and tying out for Kalon 1413.

ImageImageImage

I am not on any cool downs for breeding and I am looking for an OOC Breeding or two!
To note I do not have any breeding items and if you are willing to bring any to the table
that would be awesome! If only one kit comes from the breeding and I do not keep the all
I ask is I get one of their kits in the future.I would like to breed with other Kalons that
have the same rarity and complimenting design and such.

Kalons that I please Ask for first pick of the litter

Other kalons I have

ImageImageImage

I am still looking for some relationships I do have other Kalons
I have added to the list below, I also have a Discord account
for CS so we can head cannon and all sorts of things there as
well like share art and rp as well! I am looking for some
active relationship!

ImageAlice II Pan sexual II Bookworm II Shy and quiet II Young Adult
ImageSunni II Pansexual II Natural Geographic Photographer II 80's lover and energetic II Young Adult
ImageAhri II Straight II Flowershop owner II Soft spoken, not shy II Independent II Young Adult
ImageDuchess Celestia II Straight II The Duchess to the Enchanted Kingdom II Worrier II Strong willed II Adult
ImageAstra II Pansexual II Youngest Princess to the Enchanted Forest II
Loves to paint, and make furniture II Music Lover II Young Adult

ImageNeolani II Straight II Princess to the Enchanted Forest II Archer II Smart II Mischievous II Young Adult

ImageImageImage

Here are a couple of pages, I am illustrating a story but using
comic style pages to help save room and also bring it all
together I still have a good amount of pages left to do!

Image Image

And here is my try out art for the Dapper Unicorn, my
Idea is that he liked himself before it was cool :3

ImageImageImage

Page 235
Image @ !~Mara~! IGood luck finding an OOC breeding for your boy, I dont think any of my kalons would work well with his desgin, good luck!
Image @ Northstar. I love all the couple art it is supper cute and you did such an awesome job! Also good luck with your trades! I love your kalons I just dont have anyone to trade ;.;
Image @ trans Good luck with the breedings as well! also the art is rather nice!
Image @ jellyfish.lucy Good luck with the Artist Search, if you want to look through my gallery I could attempt to help you with your edits and myo if you like!
Image @ Katzuvo Good luck with your next breeding I hope that the odds are forever in your favor!
Image @ SyntheticFox Good luch with the relationships and school, you are so close to being done! Try to relax when ever you can!
Image @ skywalker, Good luck with getting approvals I am still trying to get some approvals myself as well and working on growths >.<
Image @ Husky. If it dosen't work out with my gal I do wish you the best of luck!
Image @ Bailey-Buzz happy Birthday! I hope you have a magical and fantastic birthday week!

Page 234
Image @ Knuckle Bine I am so glade you found your cat its so stressful to lose a pet I am glade he is safe and sound. Also good luck with your Myo
Image @ Nikolina Good luck with breeding!
Image @ irina I shall pm you about the hair edits!
𝕃 𝕠 𝕤 𝕥 ~ 𝕚 𝕟 ~ ℙ 𝕒 𝕣 𝕒 𝕕 𝕚 𝕤 𝕖
VOK ~ Healani Pride ~

𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖
~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Thu May 31, 2018 8:06 am

@~Soul~-that story your making looks pretty neat! i'll have to give it a read one you finish it
@!~Mara~!-good luck with that breeding search, i hope you find someone
@Northstar.-that ship art is adorable! good job on it

Hello everyone! I hope your all having amazing days so far!

First I wanna get back into the swing of drawing kalons so I'm doing some sketch requests! I might not get to every single one but I'll try! Just send me a ref/refs and a bit of personality!

Here's a piece of normal art of mine, to show my style

Unlimited Slots for now

Also I really wanna talk to more people in the community so if anyone wants to PM me and chat please feel free! I'd love to talk ;v;
I'm the biggest awkward bean though so I'm sorry

I forgot if I already announced him or not but I got a dream kalon! I've loved this boy since he was first made and I'm super excited to own him!

art by Trollish

Vance, 24, record store owner, homosexual, single

Vance is a really chill dude who doesn't often let things bother him. It takes a lot to get him worked up and most often it's due to people messing with his friends rather than him. Vance is most often at peace when he can listen to or just talk about music, he loves it a lot. He likes to do mash ups of songs in his free time and most of the time he's at work in the small record store he owns.

lookin for possible romance or other relationships for him

seeking art of him! i can do art trades or pay with rares perhaps? also maybe other stuff??

also trying to like redo my kal storage but first i gotta take 50 years to figure out coding rip
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Thu May 31, 2018 10:31 am

@jellyfish.lucy - good luck with your exam! good luck finding an artist for your myo & edits as well, i know how hard that can be.
@trans - that piece of anthro art you made is so cute! i can clearly see her personality in the piece; i wish i could do art like that!
@Northstar.- those little couple headshot art pieces are totally adorable! now i want some art of my babies now haha.
@!~Mara~! - good luck finding a breeding partner! i love her cute designed halo. i'd offer but i have no one who'd look good.
@~Soul~ - i'm definitely going to message you; either about a breeding or relationships in general! you have some lovely kals<3
@sylvender - so happy that you got your dream kal! he's adorable! and youre so sweet to offer up art!

it's with a heavy heart that i am looking to trade my boy stellan. i just can't connect to his colors/patterns/characters any more. open to look at anything! i'm off cooldown on the 7th, so about a week! feel free to pm me here or message me on discord!

i'm seeking some (future) breedings for my kals! ooc or ic, doesn't matter to me either way; if its ooc i care more about the design, if its ic id like something to match up with them. definitely looking for a partner with a mutation item and/or kit selector. that would be super incredible! i currently dont have any kals above uncommon, and i love the way edits look.
mainly looking at offers with caspian, cato, amorette, or draven

also i've kiiiind of completely rewritten my boy draven's character, so this is kind of a reintroduction! he now lives in my modern fantasy au country (kratos){in east europe/west asia/middle east area} where he runs a specialized weapons store, which is partially just a cover for his "private security" company (they are assassins/mercenaries, protection details/bodyguards, black ops work, etc). mainly does work in his country but willing to send his employees out of the country for the right price. Image

i recently got two cute headshots of my military boy cato!
this one was of his "grr" face, which i purchased from mozzy here on cs.
the incredible flowergirl also did a piece of art for our little breeding pair/ic couple. the two soldier boys who (hopefully) will have some kits soon together.
--phoebe -- she/her -- pansexual--
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me