Rise | Warriors Adopts | Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Rise | Warriors Adopts | Fanclub

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Tue May 22, 2018 6:30 am

I'd like to, Michelle! Pm me if you'd like ^-^

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Tue May 22, 2018 7:32 am

What is your clan's policy on kits born half-clan? (whether it be clan/rouge, clan/other clan, clan/kittypet, etc)
    do they punish the mother, the kits, both, or none?

Fractureclan has a strict policy against lifestyles other than clan life, but this policy refers more to behavior than blood. There might be some who would be reserved about a loner or kittypet joining the clan (especially outside of the sacred moon truce), but as long as they prove their skill and loyalty, it shouldn't be a problem. So, the circumstances of the half-clan cats would have a lot to do with it.
    It would be frowned upon to fraternize with an outsider enough to have kits with them, but there wouldn't be any formal punishment just for having the kits. Moreso, the clan cat's loyalty would be questioned. The clan cat would be expected to prove their loyalty by choosing Fractureclan as their first priority, even above their mate and kits if necessary. If the clan cat persuaded their mate and/or kits to join Fractureclan, then they would be able to regain the clan's trust by showing their dedication and making sure their family does the same. It would be expected that the clanborn parent would cut off all contact with any family members that did not join Fractureclan.
    The only problem would occur if the clanborn cat tried to continue an intimate relationship with an outsider cat and refused to choose between lifestyles. A cat that acted that way would likely be given apprentice duties as a punishment until they made up their mind, and could even be banished from Fractureclan if they were stubborn enough about it.
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰【 Tordier 】▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

Maned Wolf ] Ringtail ] INFJ ] Neutral Good ] Type 5
Adult ] Atheist ] Anxious ] Depressed ] Dog Dad ] He/They

Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doge fruit » Sat May 26, 2018 9:34 am

not sure if this question is still going but...

what is your clan's policy on kits born half-clan? (whether it be clan/rouge, clan/other clan, clan/kittypet, etc)

As of right now, there's no sign of Wildstar hating kits and mothers. She doesn't really care much about their background and expects them to be treated like any other cat within Wildclan! Why would you punish some kits all because they're different? In the end, they have feelings and rights just like every other cat on the clan.

Honestly, as long as there isn't no dire behaviors/habits that can't be changed, Wildstar pretty much has an open door in letting cats join.~

I finally got my first clan member from winning a comp! (At last!)
Meet FinchSong!

I would also like to thank Sunlitsecrets for helping me out with my custom as well as meveh! All loves for them! <3
doge fruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Sat May 26, 2018 10:08 pm

Congrats Dodge! That's a gorgeous cat

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby invincible llama » Mon May 28, 2018 5:35 am

hello!! ive only just started rise and my cat/clan still hasnt been added to the archives yet c':
    anyways im working on some stuff to make a map for my clan's territory
    so for brushes 'n stuff i have hills, mountains, grass and trees. any more ideas?

dont talk to me pls & than kyew <3
xxxrͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭ
rͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭxxx

Imagexrͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭ
rͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭxImage
invincible llama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawky<3 » Mon May 28, 2018 6:50 am

invincible llama wrote:
    hello!! ive only just started rise and my cat/clan still hasnt been added to the archives yet c':
    anyways im working on some stuff to make a map for my clan's territory
    so for brushes 'n stuff i have hills, mountains, grass and trees. any more ideas?

maybe rocks? there's a map-making website called "inkarnate" that a lot of rise users make their maps with as well!

hi! call me hawk or hawky :)
they/she
i draw and rp sometimes
pm me, i love to chat!

cleudsxxmy TH
art shop
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grizzly. » Mon May 28, 2018 7:54 am

what is your clan's policy on kits born half-clan? (whether it be clan/rouge, clan/other clan, clan/kittypet, etc)

As one right now, PikeClan does not have a strict policy on half-clan born kits, however, relationships outside of the clan are frowned upon, and half-clan kits tend to be slightly less respected then full-clan kits. Otherwise, there is no punishment as of now.
grizzly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MeltiTheDragon » Mon May 28, 2018 8:37 am

Cascadeclan is very strict on the matter. They don't mind taking in outsiders, pregnant ones included, as long as they remain loyal to their own clan. They do mind their own members having mates outside of the clan. That's a violation of loyalty and a violation of their version of the warrior code, which states that they mustn't have a paw in two worlds. [This includes not only kittypet life, but also loners and rogues.] In the case of a half-clan birth, except for really specific and truly terrible circumstances [which the whole clan would rather not talk about], the queen would be publicly banished. Often times, the warriors will chase her into the twolegplace to rot with the kittypets.

As for the kits, they'd actually keep the kits as their birth rates often lower than the death rate. Campionstar feels kits are kits and shouldn't be punished for their mother's disloyalty. But kits of this origin often get ridiculed by their peers for having tainted blood. The upper ranked cats try to curb it, but there's not much you can do when almost the whole clan is doing it.

Most Cascadeclanners find their mates within their own clan for these reasons.
Melti The Dragon
✚✚✚Autistic
✚✚✚Furry
✚✚✚Artist, Musician, Improv Comedian

If I've forgotten something, feel free to give me a little nudge!

I'm a Moderator for PS Adoptables! <3 Check them out! >>
Also, if you do decided to check it out, please consider noting I referred you!

Other Sites I'm On
{ Deviantart } ✚ { Furaffinity } ✚ { Toyhou.se }
{ Art Fight } ✚ { Refsheet } ✚ { Aywas }
Tracker Pages
{ Cascadeclan } ✚ { Sosna Gora } ✚ { Kingdom of Thorns }
{ Lucentclan } ✚ { Hlien Fuléao-anisth } ✚ { Sunset Bridge Business }

✚✚✚Formerly Known as Diamondshine101
    [C] - GreenGummies (sig art), sweathie (avatar)
MeltiTheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby weegeestar5 » Mon May 28, 2018 8:48 am

What is your clan's policy on kits born half-clan? (whether it be clan/rouge, clan/other clan, clan/kittypet, etc)

stormstar, who is dating another clan leader: cats.... have problems with this?
given how duskclan is a very new clan, they don't really have the mentality of "our clan is the best" and so don't view outer-clan relationships as a bad thing by any means. so half-clan kits would be treated the same as full clan kits. no one would be punished!
duskclan doesn't really see it as a breach of loyalty unless ur like, literally spending all of your time not doing activities for the camp or telling others clan secrets lol

ImageImageImageImage
art by me, avatar by scolipede. //
check out my comic!
-x-x-x-
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ

-x-x-x-

and i want a moment to be real
wanna touch things i don't feel
want to hold on and feel i belong
and how can the world want me to change?
they're the ones that stay the same
they don't know me
cause i'm not here

-x-x-x-

ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wileyfangs » Tue May 29, 2018 12:17 am

This is an interesting question because Swampclan actually has very differing opinions in the clan.
    In the time before Owlstar's leadership and before the disasters that destroyed the clans, Fallowstar and many leaders like him did NOT approve of half-clan kits or their origins. In fact, one cat named Webfire was actually cast out of the clan and many cats from the extinct clans were treated the same way.

Forestclan, Moorclan, and Lakeclan were the clans that went extinct due to their bitter resentment. Starclan tried hard to convince them to help one another but the leaders refused. Now only Swampclan was left. The interesting part is that Owlstar is half rogue and half-warrior due to Quailheart being her father.

If anything she would prefer not to know and instead to treat all kits equally. They are all good for the clan and help the clan to prosper, but many cats who were there during the times of Fallowstar and beyond feel differently. Typically these are the colder elders, Emberbite and Bristlefang along with a few others who had survived the original Swampclan's disasters.
Wileyfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me