Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.26 Summer Event

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.26: Weekly Theme!

Postby HP Fan » Sat May 30, 2020 4:07 pm

wesley! glad to hear you’re doing well! i’ve also drifted away from being Actively involved with my characters, unfortunately. there are some characters i can’t bear to part with though, so i know i’m not out for good yet. like you said though, sometimes it’s hard to justify spending USD on characters when it could be used for other irl things. glad to hear you’re getting back into your characters though! i probably will eventually. i’ve personally never been one creative enough to come up with the stories i love reading that everyone comes up with for their characters, but maybe i will in the future!

i was just talking with dazifly (prev. firefly.), it’s so weird to see all the people i, really, grew up with becoming adults. i probably met her through the CAAA, and we’ve been close friends for over 7 years now! i remember a time when i absolutely refused to own a character, said i never would (i think i thought it was weird? who knows what 12 year old me thought)

and, to keep this somewhat character related, i might as well throw out that i’m still selling some characters, and taking offers on some of my mains! these kiddos are definitely for sale, and i’m taking offers on these guys. i’m also considering serious offers on briseas, anchorage, and surprise surprise, my sona tv as well (note: he has nearly 100 pieces of art)! mainly looking for usd really, but i may consider points and trades for the first two links!

hope everyone is doing well, especially with the state of the world rn!
daredevil has been my life for the past year and a half. please watch it, you wont regret it.

HP Fan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wesley » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:29 am

HP Fan, it's so good to hear from you! It's absolutely crazy to think that this community was what I turned to when I was younger. I would have preferred spending time on CS chatting with CAAA folks over hanging out with real life friends any day. cx I'm glad that you were able to build a friendship through it!

I haven't drawn digitally in 2-3 years (and haven't drawn anything at all in at least a year), but I randomly got the itch out of nowhere to draw yesterday. I drew some gift pieces for my friends (characters belong to Pine, Lotte, & Arganine)

I hope everyone is doing alright <3
Wesley
she/they genderqueer demisexual lesbian

ART FIGHT || FLIGHT RISING

Hello, my name is Wesley & I have a Juris Doctor!
I collect crystals/minerals, Build a Bears, & stickers.
I am also interested in dinosaurs, Glass Animals, Animal Crossing, Pokemon,
various anime shows, magic, and writing/character collecting!
My birthday is August 8th!
I'm a non-theistic eclectic witch. ♥

Image Image Image Image

Art to left by lemonlotte
Wesley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sathalina » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:13 pm

@ Wesley - Those look wonderful <3 I am sure your friends enjoyed the gift!
@ Sorellabac - Look at that tail! Oh gosh I love the simple color scheme
@ Airen - Henry is a stunner! I really like that art piece.

Hey guys, I've been REALLY inactive with the entire character side of things. I am coming to y'all trying to track down a character I had sold off a few years back, I'm sure its a cold case but if anyone could help me find this gal. I would be extremely grateful!

Art by Sixbane
    " rotten to the core . "
    Satha - She/Her/They - ©
    Just three Kobolds in a trenchcoat.
    Trading pets
Sathalina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fierce Wings » Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:51 pm

Back with a few more characters and new art~ A bit image heavy.
Goodness, I love all of yall's characters. They're all so pretty!

My newest kid has completely stolen my heart. I colored in a shapes meme and made a character out of the shapes and Xander here was the result. I'm not really sure what he's suppose to be but I gave him features of an antelope, fox, and maned wolf. I'm just calling him a chimera at this point. hehe

All three drawings by me.

Also made and bought two more Luxray characters because I can't get enough of them.
Xerxes, a Luxray fused with Zoroark that I designed the other day.

Drawing by me.

And Zephyr, a Luxray fused with shiny Raikou I bought from a user on PFQ.

Drawing by Konoha on TH.

And lastly Elijah, or "Lazy Lug" as I've nicknamed him. Bought him from 1lach here in the adoptable oekaki.

Drawing by 1lach.

Drawing by me.
Brooke • Female• She/Her • Asperger's • Discord: stormie_nightz
Socially anxious and awkward Loves making friends
Anime and otome lover Fandoms live in my head rent free
Heterosexual Biromantic Autistic Extremely lonely
Fierce Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.26: Secret Santa

Postby P0CKETKNIFE » Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:47 am

INTRO
    Hello again CAAA!! It's been a while since my last post, but with deviantart's community collapsing, I'm trying to reconnect with some of my older groups :')
ART UPDATES
    I've drawn a lot lately, but most of it has been reference sheets for artfight. I did get this piece done today though; it's my kid Landon!! Shockingly, this is the first time I've ever drawn him, and it's been two years. He's gotten nearly 100 art pieces in that time, and a custom plush, but not a single art piece by me until today. I am...the worst.... You can see some of my other recent stuff on my dA, though I won't be posting there as much anymore since eclipse doesn't work well on my devices. Not sure where I'll move to eventually, but I'll figure it out!!
CHARACTER UPDATES
    I honestly haven't kept track of who I've introduced before and who I've gotten since then, so I'll just talk about my current faves!!
      Evelyn -- I bought back my ex fursona a while ago!! She was active in late 2017 I believe? I had a habit of impulsively selling characters back then, so it's pretty common for me to buy my oldies back when I see them up for sale. She's forever homed at this point, and I'm really glad to have her again!!
      Seiko - Another ex fursona of mine, but I've had her back for a few months now!! She's one of my favorites to draw, and gives me such positive energy for some reason?? I just really adore her sobs
      Firely - I felt like I needed a simpler design to resemble me for personal art, so that's what this bab is for!! I'm calling them a fursona for now, but they're more like a self insert for art purposes? I really like them either way!!

ARTFIGHT
    Let me just drop my profile link here because I am READY to fight this season!! Feel free to follow me and I'll follow back + check out your characters for potential attacks!! I'm just super excited and I've been preparing refs all of June so far aha

REPLIES
    Code: Select all
    @Lynxray - I think it's pretty cool that your new kid doesn't have a defined species!! Sometimes putting characters into a box can be limiting, so it must've been fun to design without thinking about it!! I love their color palette too, and its great that you've done so much art of them already. I'm a slow artist though, so I'm easily impressed by anyone who can get through 3+ pieces without burning out X)
    @Sathalina - Just at a glance, that character looks super familiar, but I can't place where I've seen them. For all I know, I could've seen them back when you still owned them, so I unfortunately can't offer much help in tracking them down. I hope you manage to find the owner though!! I know what its like to miss old characters, so best of luck!!
    @Wesley - It's great to see you've gotten some inspiration back for art!! I went through a similar period last year where I didn't draw for months, and I remember it was such a good feeling to start up again. You should be super proud of those drawings too!! They're absolutely adorable and I'm sure your friends loved them <33
    @HP Fan - I really relate to feeling nostalgic about old CS communities. I was the same way where I spent so much time on here as a teen, and now everyone I knew has weirdly moved on from that. It's amazing that you've stayed in touch with people through here, and maintained connections with some of your characters too!! Growing up changes your priorities obviously, but I hope you can reconnect with your kids and come up with stories for them. I've never been super good at that part either, but as long as you're having fun with it then that's what counts!!

lee artist he/him + adult
    ► I've been an active user on
    CS through a good number of
    years, but nowadays I tend to
    keep to myself and check in
    when I have the time. I'll be on
    artfight this year
    -- team vampire!!

mods made me remove my links lmao / credit

P0CKETKNIFE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.26: Secret Santa!

Postby Alaskie » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:04 pm

Long time no see! I hope you're all well.

I am selling a bunch of much loved main characters (as well as plenty of other designs) over on my DA, for silly-cheap.
I want them to be adored again.

Points of interest

Flybaby (21 pieces of art)
Link to her sale page and 21 artworks here:
https://www.deviantart.com/autumnal-hus ... 1592470059

Tidal (40 pieces of art)

Here's a link to the sale page, where you'll find so many more beloved OCs.
https://www.deviantart.com/autumnal-hus ... -833373784

Thanks!

@P0CKETKNIFE
Landon is so adorable - especially that little pink nose. Adore the artwork too.

@Lynxray
Those first three drawings are ace. Such cute fluffy hair, and those horns!! *__*
Also love the last drawing. What an expression.

@Sathalina
Oh my, what an angel. Good luck to you! I'm slightly in love with this OC tbh.

@Wesley
Your style is so soft and sweet. I really miss seeing it around!! Ahh... the good old days. I'm glad you still draw now and again. x
it's all not good
Alaskie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby weegeestar5 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:55 am

caaa secret santa is open for joining!
forms close on 28th june

---

@snil and sorellabac, idk if anyone else has accepted you, but welcome!
@airen, that piece is gorgeous!
@wes <33 those pieces are so cute
@hp fan, good luck selling!
@sathalina, i wish you the best of luck!
@lynxray, all of those art pieces are adorable <3
@p0cketknife, oh thats a gorgeous piece!!! :0
@alaskie, good luck selling!!

sorry for such short replies, im v sleepy

ImageImageImageImage
art by me, avatar by scolipede. //
check out my comic!
-x-x-x-
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ

-x-x-x-

and i want a moment to be real
wanna touch things i don't feel
want to hold on and feel i belong
and how can the world want me to change?
they're the ones that stay the same
they don't know me
cause i'm not here

-x-x-x-

ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DizzyGlitchez » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:11 am

Username: Bon-Bon
Most recently obtained character: This lad.
Favorite character that you own: Kintora! I'm probably biased because i designed her though.
How many characters do you own?: I just counted all the characters i have in my Toyhou.se, and i have 19. There might still be a character or two i didn't upload, but take 19 as an estimate.
Do you consider yourself a "character hoarder?": Yep, even though i don't have that many characters.
membership form
DizzyGlitchez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaerou » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:02 am

design + art by me
hi everyone, i've been playing around with my art style and i ended up creating a new fursona. her name's vega! i'm quite pleased with her design.

@P0CKETKNIFE i really like your art style! that piece that you drew is nice and i like the pose!
@Alaskie ahh man i remember seeing your characters around deviantart- sad to see them go but good luck selling!
@Lynxray love those pieces that you drew! also elijiah's nickname is adorable~
Last edited by kaerou on Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
kaerou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Batman » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:06 am

Hiya all! sorry ive been pretty inactive on here - Im v active on the discord tho XD
Imma gonna set up this post kinda like Pocket's cause honestly that is SO CLEANNN QAQ

if yall wanna talk about characters or sumthin - i'm always down to talk <3

Sales/Trades/Commissions:

You can find all my characters up for sale/trade here
**please know that i take art offers as well - you can pm me here - or dm me on discord**

Free children here - but in order to get them you have to message me a personality or ideas you have for them - i want em to go to good homes cause i designed the majority of em :3

my Commissions are always open here on DA

Character TIMe

My sona Ren got a new reference from Pine/Bullserk and a bunch of art ;u; <3

I got my first Pokesona Rendra from my friendo RaccoonSaloon

And I redesigned my Raccoon Sona Cas - she SOFT now

Ive gotten so many and so much art but i aint gonna share all that XD

ArtFighttt
Im on Team Sugar!! here is my profile - i do revenge all attacks including friendly fire!

ARTTTS
Did a piece of Ren and SirenheaD XD

Did this redo of a piece i did for my senior thesis of my character Koru
old piece found here

@P0CKETKNIFE -Your art of landonis so great! i love how smooth the colors are and the pose you choose!
ooo Evelyn is gorgeous!! And awww Firefly is a cutie too! i love the art you made of them <3
@Alaskie - I love those babies but sadly im low on funds and i don't really click with any :/
best of luck getting funds! <3
@weegeestar5 - SECRET SUMMER IM SO EXCITEDDD
@Bon-Bon - Welcome lovvie!! Gotta love Bonbon - i actually have an animatronic character - but they need a animatronic reference lol
love ur bb Toast! <3
@jolie - that bb Vega is cutteee - and ur workmanship is amazing <3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..
xxxxxxx Links
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxButtons made by me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..
ImageImageImage