Mayn Fanclub ♡ Open

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Mayn Fanclub ♡ Open

Postby Rotzalot » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:03 pm

Welcome to Mayn Adopts' Fanclub!

Main Thread - Artist Search - Nursery - Fanclub - Archives - Suggestion thread - Customs and MYOs

This is a place to discuss, post art, post Mayns you got, look for another Mayn to breed with, and more. Mayns are a closed species created by me. If you're interested in adoption, check the links above!

What's a Mayn? wrote:A Mayn is a small, canine-like creature that lives deep within forests. Their fluffy names are used as a form of camouflage, since prey can confuse them for the surrounding bushes. However, this species can be very gulible and quick to love, which is why they make great companions (but.. Also why they're easy to hunt). There are some genetic defects within them, which are rare (Short fur, no mane, brighter colors ect.) But, even the defective ones would love to be adopted and have a heart of gold.
This species has rather short legs, which makes them slow runners. A common tail is short and stubby, but some rarer have longer tails. They have a bushy mane, which is much more thicker and pale in the Winter. They have pointed ears, small snout, and typical canine teeth.

The name 'Mayn' derives from communication. Mayns couldn't pronounce their own scientific name, so, they simply started calling themselves 'Mayns'.
Rotzalot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mayn Fanclub ♡ Open

Postby LimeThing » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:05 am

Hi Monzo! ^^
Just dropping by to say hi!
Also, adorable species you got there.
Congrats to the new staff! Your entries are all wonderful and I look forward to seeing more of your designs!
I currently don't own any Mayns, but am planning on owning at least few smol noodles cx
I have a question- Mayns are a rather small canines, but are they capable of being ridden? Like horses. Or are there more of a house animals, small as a cat or a smaller dog breed?
That's it. Keep going!
I'd love to watch this lil community grow ^^
█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█

Hi, I'm lime

Life is a bit rough
around the edges now

But every storm comes to an end
Stay safe <3

█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█
LimeThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mayn Fanclub ♡ Open

Postby Rotzalot » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:00 am

Limuma wrote:Hi Monzo! ^^
Just dropping by to say hi!
Also, adorable species you got there.
Congrats to the new staff! Your entries are all wonderful and I look forward to seeing more of your designs!
I currently don't own any Mayns, but am planning on owning at least few smol noodles cx
I have a question- Mayns are a rather small canines, but are they capable of being ridden? Like horses. Or are there more of a house animals, small as a cat or a smaller dog breed?
That's it. Keep going!
I'd love to watch this lil community grow ^^

Thank you!

And no, Mayns are not big enough big enough to be ridden like a horse. At most, they stand up to four feet on their hind legs. They're wonderful lil' indoor companions once you domesticate them!<3
        ╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

xxxxxAny pronouns
        xxxxxNeed some help? Shoot me a PM!
        xxxxImage
        ╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯
Rotzalot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups