Kiefer Cats Fanclub!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kiefer Cats Fanclub!

Postby chamomile. » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:11 am

| Main | Nursery | Archive | Artist Search | Mod / Archivist Search |

Kiefer Cats is a closed species designed by me. You can adopt your own for free if you click on the "main" link above! Once you read the rules below, you can start talking about Kiefer Cats here.

•Be kind to everyone, do not cause unneeded arguments
    •Kiefer Cats are a closed species, you cannot make your own. You can adopt them for free though, if you click through the adopts created
    •If you no longer want your Kiefer Cat, you cannot sell / trade them. You can gift them to someone, or put them up for readoption
    •You can own up to 10 Kiefers for now, this may change later
    •You can draw your Kiefers as humans or Anthro, if you prefer how that looks. Kiefer cats can have jobs and speak and act like humans, as other wise they would be fairly boring characters
    •You may not change your Kiefer's design. You are allowed to add accessories, though
    •All genders and sexualities are welcome here. These are magical six legged four eared cats, so all couples (including poly couples) are fertile

Fanclub Specific Rules

•Anyone, owner or not, is welcome to post here
    •Please stay on the topic of Kiefer Cats. If you want to talk about something else, bring it to PM
    •When you make a post, please reply to someone above you. It doesn't have to be more than a few words, just a little comment on their post
    •Do not whine about not winning a Kiefer, or be passive aggressive towards someone because they won.
    •You are welcome to role play with your Kiefers, but this is not the place for it. Make a role play post in the role play section, and leave a link in the fanclub so people can find it.
🔥 rowan/cham/tripp 🔪 he/him 🔪 not coming back 🔥

You can transfer/resell any designs i have made up to 2/22/22
x
x

chamomile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me