Paeus Serpents Fanclub-Open

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Paeus Serpents Fanclub-Open

Postby SonOfStarGod » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:55 am

mark/post if you want, I wont use any other posts
Main thread
Seeking artists!---Species information/lore+More---Nursery

Welcome to the fanclub! A place where you can share and discuss your squishy little aliens.
-You do not need to own a Paeus to post! There is no form you're welcome to post whenever you like.
-You may post advertisements every 3 pages.This includes looking for rps/art/selling art ect
-If you post art, be sure to credit the artist!
-You may post selling commissions, but be sure to add something on topic as well!
-Try to add at least 2 replies with your post if possible!
-Be polite! Show respect to others.
Last edited by Sixbane on Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
StarGod | they/them | | Always looking for trades!
SonOfStarGod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Paeus Serpents Fanclub-Open

Postby Kenn » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:22 am

@sixbane, i wanna make the first post
@sixbane, im trying to follow the rules i swear

AHHH IM SO HAPPY THIS IS HERE GRR FIRST POST OF YES. I dont own any Paeus Serpents yet but I will soon!
art by Squalo
To Do
-Hellyboo
-articlights
-recklessgod

Tell me if I forget to pay you! I order a dozen comms a week and I forget sometimes
Kenn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Haxorus- » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:20 am

Ooh, these are super cool! :D i think i'll get one as soon as possible!
-Haxorus-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:11 pm

@Sealpup squishy, I like drawing them wrapped around things or tied together like a pretzel xD
@Kenn omg I said if POSSIBLE I THink u were exempt but //a for effort
I'm glad you guys like the species QAQ/

I've been working lots on their info, does anyone have any ideas for sections to address/info to add? I want to elaborate on them as much as possible to make sure they're well rounded and developed as a whole!

Also-design ideas if there are any anyone would like to see, i'd be absolutely thrilled to hear and see what I can do to make it happen~

I finally made my own little paeus, I like doodling them but I didn't actually have one.
I'm not sure of his name yet, But I Know hes one of the leaders of a colony on their homeworld, even though he's very laid back and mostly just kinda wanders around getting his big horn stuck in everything

I also drew this of him! Just a sketch though, ALT. species name is derp-noodles
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Divantae » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:23 am

@Sealpup Maybe awkward swimming through the air?
@Sixbane Ugh he's so adorable, I really like the idea of colonies in the homeworld and I can't wait to see any of the other leaders.

Heyo, I'd like to introduce myself and I hope to participate in the community!
Divantae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyChinaAru » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:32 am

@Sixbane
They look awesome! :o :shock: :D
@Divantae
Well welcome! :D

I figured I'd mark this and introduce myself I'm, LadyChinaAru. I'm a huge fan and non-owner who's hoping to win one of these lovely's and become apart of the community! :D

Edit:
I just won my first Paeus Serpent! Her name is Winter Rose I just won her from a Fcfs. I'll have to work on her info soon but I'm
so happy to have won her plus she's two of my favorite colors Purple and Red! :D Below is her pic:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
:D ~Feb: 14 My B-day!~ :D
ImageImageImage Image
LadyChinaAru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf Shadowstalker » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:58 am

@Sixbane
Oh cool, I love all the lore you have so far! Most detailed I've seen for an original species so far. c: I just wish I had seen it earlier (I don't even know how I missed it, the link was right there on the main thread) so I could have made the story I wrote for one of the Paeus Serpents I tried out for more accurate to the species. I just assumed they had teeth (and a skeleton at that) since the info snippet on the main thread mentioned they were on top of the food chain on their home planet, which to me equaled predator, which equaled teeth. I generally dislike going against already established lore when writing adoption forms, so I feel sorta guilty about the one I have out right now, especially when there's so much other cool stuff I could have worked with instead! ;u; Anyways, I know where I can find the lore now so that's something I'll reference in the future.

And a question about the species, are they unable to go hungry then since they can absorb minerals (their food source) from the air?

@LadyChinaAru
Congrats on your first Paeus Serpent! Winter Rose is quite the beauty! c:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Wolf Shadowstalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:34 am

@Divantae awkward flopping through the air like a magikarp
@LadyChinaAru Ah congrats QAQ/ im glad you were able to get her if you like those colors ;v;/ theyre some of my favorite too ahah
@Wolf Shadowstalker Naw dont worry about it xD they can have teeth/fangs depending on their location on the homeworld ;v;/ just as a whole most don't (they'd probably just break them on the rocks they ate) ,its rather uncommon (and uncommon trait for them to be showing as well) but some are adapted to have them for other tasks, like a certain colony that lives in a very dry desert, their eggs are very hard and they need to have fangs in order to break the tough shells and help the babies out
thats totally where that ones teeth came from haha

And to answer your question, They aaaaaare able to go hungry, they don't necessarily go hungry as easily as other things- but it depends on their environment. Since they absorb things from the air- places with a lot of minerals (natural places/dusty places/ect) are ideal for their survival on earth,places like deserts or jungles where its warm are good places for them
BUT since they absorb the air- places like cities that are covered in smog, and lacking in minerals since there isn't natural sediment and dust being thrown about isn't very good. They may not starve, but they'd be malnourished since they're taking in the wrong kind of minerals along with all sorts of bad things for them from the area around them.

But either way, absorbing minerals through their vents isn't generally enough for them to be 'well off' it needs to be sorta a supplement to actually eating things that contain enough minerals to get them by. SO they'd survive based on those vent intakes,but they'd probably feel those hunger pains/be undernourished unless they were in an extremely mineral-rich air environment in which case they'd probably be fine.

I have a little pile of open babs ;v;/
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyChinaAru » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:27 am

@Wolf Shadowstalker
Thank you, I also find the lore/info about this species to be very fascinating! :D
@ Sixbane
I'm Soo trying out for some of those cuties! :D lol

I'd also like to introduce my 2nd Paeus, Turquoises!~

He is a medic with vast knowledge of healing herbs. His crystals that are growing poisons in large dosage but in small amounts help reliving pain and help heal infections which he will mix with some herbs to create special medicines he makes. He'll only shave off small amount or chip off a small piece of them not cause it's painful but they can take a while to regrow if a large part is removed plus to avoid overdosing. He only uses the crystals if it's absolutely needed other wise he'll just mix up different herbs to makes powders or add a bit of purified mineral water to makes medicines they can drink or spread on a wound.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
:D ~Feb: 14 My B-day!~ :D
ImageImageImage Image
LadyChinaAru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:27 pm

XD *slinks in* Hello?

I'm trying for 2 paeus serpents atm, but need to fix one of the arts to fit the species characteristics (added teeth to it, even if its only the canine teeth lol. Doesnt make sense since the darling is the snow leopard Paeus lol)

You quite often will see me watching raffles or entering drawing contests since my character building has become..well Lackluster since i started working lol.

Edit: Whoop page 2 XD
ImageImageImageImageImage
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me