▆▇█ ▌How to Train your Dragon FC ▌█▇▆ -NEW POLL Nov/9/23-

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

What How to train your Dragon games have you played?

School of Dragons (Rip in pieces)
22%
Rise of Berk (App)
30%
Titan Uprising (App)
26%
Dawn of the Dragon riders (Switch)
9%
Legends of the Nine realms (Switch)
No votes
How to train your dragon 1 (All platforms)
9%
How to train your dragon 2 (All platforms)
4%
Other games (Apparently there's a lot? Discuss!)
No votes

Total votes : 23

Re: ▆▇█ ▌How to Train your Dragon FC ▌█▇▆ -NEW POLL July/11/

Postby Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:10 pm

Oh please dear, I love seeing long posts on this thread. And I don't feel like you were off topic at any point- we're just having a proper, Adult conversation about plushies. xD

On the BaB note, I do appreciate the clarification! I was thinking only two dragons per person, and /that/ would have had me super peeved. But it bothers me because it comes off all high and mighty? As if they are the only ones producing plushies of the wee ones. And on the business side, the limit is troubling because like you said, they do themselves no favour in the profit area that way. I've known people to have several identical toys/plushies of a thing simply because they just love it that much.

My store doesn't stock the toys often, so to find them was awesome!

But yeah, it's only the tail of the Night Light that's got black; Otherwise the wee one looks like his/her mom.
The tags, man. To much tag, not enough Dragon.

I checked the tag on my large toothless, but I don't see a brand name, per say. It's a Proper Dreamworks tag, dated Copyright 2015. I might try to find it on amazon, since i'm sure thats where my mom got him.

Edit, because,
LOOK AT THIS

LOOK AS THIS REDICULOUS THING WITH YOUR OWN TWO EYES.

$140
but
THANK THE GODS
he can be shipped for free!

((I'm having to much fun for this for someone who literally has an in-progress "Hiccup doll comes to life" story...))

Seriously though, Is this why Hiccup doesn't get Merch? 'Cause the paint job on though eyes is r o u g h
Image -...-...-...-ImageImage922,931Image203Image-...-...-...-Image

My Dragon Cave Thread
_____________________________________________________________________________________
ImageImageImageImageImage
"....I wish it'd start rainin' money."
Websites to find me on: wrote:
Chicken Smoothie

Flight Rising
Eldemore
Beast Keeper
Wajas

**Lioden
Imagex 492 (M) Imagex 543 (S)
** Lioden is not linked as it is a 16+ Website, however I did still want to list it as something I'm on.

Noni Gailin Ayrenin~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eddie Ravenwood » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:55 pm

Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ wrote:

Edit, because,
LOOK AT THIS

LOOK AS THIS REDICULOUS THING WITH YOUR OWN TWO EYES.

$140
but
THANK THE GODS
he can be shipped for free!

((I'm having to much fun for this for someone who literally has an in-progress "Hiccup doll comes to life" story...))

Seriously though, Is this why Hiccup doesn't get Merch? 'Cause the paint job on though eyes is r o u g h

hIS FACE I'M WHEEZINF
Seriously what were they thinking,, this is wHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS

Here, have some eye bleach
yeesh
heya, name's Eddie. all pronouns, certified prettyboy. maybe just a bit too into Batman villains, but like, in an aro-ace way. here to chill since 2019. my m.o. is pretty much to pop in every couple months and post on some forum games, so if you see me around? hi 👋

💚my art💚💚cool playlist💚💚youtube💚💚artfight💚

Eddie Ravenwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eddie Ravenwood » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:22 pm

Soft Sand wrote:
    On another note, TIL that Hookfang is a boy?! I always assumed he was loosely based on Fireworm from the books - being a red "Monstrous Nightmare" belonging to "Snotlout" after all. Of course, the species and character alike are quite different, but definitely more similarities than Toothless, so I guess I just kinda guessed lol.!

Yeah, I thought Hookfang was female when I first watched the movies too, lol. I was also super confused because Hookfang is one of Stoick's dragons.. I did feel a little better when I watched RTTE and fireworms were a species, cause at least the name was in there in some way.
heya, name's Eddie. all pronouns, certified prettyboy. maybe just a bit too into Batman villains, but like, in an aro-ace way. here to chill since 2019. my m.o. is pretty much to pop in every couple months and post on some forum games, so if you see me around? hi 👋

Eddie Ravenwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:04 pm

((Is it bad that I kinda wanna find a cheaper listing for Hiccup and get it, just to see whats up? 'Cause tbh I'll take one for the team.))

Just reminds me of Gift of the Nightfury, when Fishlegs finds out Meatlug is a girl. But also, there's plenty of interaction between or surrounding Hookfang and the Fireworms; i.e The episode of riders/defenders where the fireworm queen 'stung' him to bring his inner fire back.

Edit;

Someone who bought Hiccup posted a picture with the review, and he's almost the same size as the BaB toothless. o.O I....idk how I feel about that. Or about the doll at all. The knowledge of it's existence is going to plague me now, I think.

My Dragon Cave Thread
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Chicken Smoothie

Flight Rising
Eldemore
Beast Keeper
Wajas

**Lioden
** Lioden is not linked as it is a 16+ Website, however I did still want to list it as something I'm on.

Noni Gailin Ayrenin~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eddie Ravenwood » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:20 pm

Oh, you know what I never made that connection, but it could be a reference to the books? Maybe it was unintentional but I like to think it was on purpose.
As for the whole other situation,, I have no words, lmho. That is a cursed object if I've ever seen one.

Eddie Ravenwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eddie Ravenwood » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:55 pm

Ohhhhh my goodness, those are so cute! I wish I lived in an area with a Target, I would buy all of them qwq

Eddie Ravenwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenPebbles93 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:58 am

Soft Sand wrote:
    Went to Target today and there were some of the egg plushies! :0 There were five left to be exact, out of two mostly-empty boxes (so, must be popular) and three were pretty clearly Gronckles - cute but not my cup of tea - so I nabbed the remaining two. Stormfly, and one I couldn't make out until it was opened, which turned out to be the blue-eyed Night Light!

Pics! (plz ignore terrible lighting/backdrop lol)

ImageImage
    ImageImageImage

I'll save the full review for a different thread maybe, but to sum up my thoughts: Stormfly is all-around great and sturdy; Night Light isn't super great quality but imo worth it for adorableness!

I'd like Toothless and Hookfang even more now, so gotta keep an eye out whenever I go back, but as I mentioned, both boxes were nearly empty, so I better be quick! xD

Those are beyond cute! I currently have the Stormfly one but I still need more!
“𝐈’𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭.”
-𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐢𝐧

natalia 🪐 (she/her)
QueenPebbles93

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eddie Ravenwood » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:21 pm

Books post-

Today I finished my final designs for the SGMs! Here they are qwq
I was saving the picture when I realized I forgot Luna and the Purple Death, whatever his name was,, I guess I'll do them later, when I draw some of the others. I already have the designs for Stormfly and Fireworm on paper, so I'll do them some other time. :P

Eddie Ravenwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eddie Ravenwood » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:18 am

Soft Sand wrote:
    Oh my goodness these are amazing!! I love the expressions, and the way they're all unique but still able to be recognized as the same species. Toothless in particular is so precious aaaa ◕ᴗ◕

Good luck if/when you draw the others!

Ahhhhh!! Thanks so much, this means a lot qwq

Eddie Ravenwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:26 pm

Ooh, More lovely art, Firefly!

I wish I was more familiar with the books, but they do look amazing. Reminds me that I have a few unfinished sketches on one of the laptops. Well....both of them, perhaps. Maybe I'll doodle something on my days off.

My Dragon Cave Thread
Chicken Smoothie

Flight Rising
Eldemore
Beast Keeper
Wajas

**Lioden

Noni Gailin Ayrenin~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me