── '✧ // ( ❝bts army ❞

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Who is your bias? [ two options, it's hard to pick ]

Jin [ Kim Seokjin ]
8%
Suga [ Min Yoongi ]
20%
J-Hope [ Jung Hoseok ]
10%
Rap Monster [ Kim Namjoon ]
13%
Jimin [ Park Jimin ]
14%
V [ Kim Tae-Hyung ]
19%
Jungkook [ Jeon Jungkook ]
16%

Total votes : 1597

Re: ── '✧ // ( ❝bts army ❞

Postby persona » Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:59 am

velvet melodies. wrote:I want to join! #joiningforum
Yasca wrote:
      I want to join! #joiningforum

welcome velvet and yasca!

//

i had a 20 somethingish streak on btsworld going then i lost it bc i had to go to a celebration and Forgot :(( now i dont care anymore rip. my five star yoongi card is my favourite and its like. level 20. my next two are lvl 12 (yoongi and jin lvl 3 cards) and then everyone else is below level 10 asfhasf

when i saw the tweets last night i thought i was missing out on an inside joke. yeehaw!! 🤠 i dont like otr so i wont listen to it but i will support namjoon in his endeavours lol

//

Wlyrout wrote:hey everyone! .. since leaving cs i've been to three of their concerts ..

welcome back! im happy to hear you've had a great time :D what concerts did you go to specifically, if you dont mind me asking?

//

i got another betta fish and i was considering naming it something bts related to match with my first betta, moonchild, but i couldn't get anything to stick. his name is orchid
persona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yasca » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:07 am

persona wrote:
Yasca wrote:

welcome velvet and yasca!

//

i had a 20 somethingish streak on btsworld going then i lost it bc i had to go to a celebration and Forgot :(( now i dont care anymore rip. my five star yoongi card is my favourite and its like. level 20. my next two are lvl 12 (yoongi and jin lvl 3 cards) and then everyone else is below level 10 asfhasf

when i saw the tweets last night i thought i was missing out on an inside joke. yeehaw!! 🤠 i dont like otr so i wont listen to it but i will support namjoon in his endeavours lol

Thank you!

—v—

I'm level 34 on BTSWorld at the moment! Just got onto chapter 6 but my cards aren't strong enough, I fear. I really want more Taehyung and Jin cards! I seriously lack them (I literally don't have a single 4 or 5 star Taehyung card, this is unfair. I only have one two 4 star Jin cards... Sigh, I missed out on the Dreamland ones! I got the Yoongi one from it though, I'm happy about that.

—v—

Honestly, after they'd been gone for so long and to be (basically) hit in the face with Seoul Town Road and then those Jin selcas... I realised how much they give us. It's so funny to see the days go by as ARMY Twitter begin to lose it.
x
Yasca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vi‎ ‎ » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:32 am

i thought i joined but i guess not. *insert clown emoji here*

username: seriously.
      nickname/ what we call you: seriously, seri, or june. i don't mind whichever one!

favorite member: seokjin
      how you found BTS: i was at home because i was sick and i wanted to listen to some new types of music? found bts and,, wow.
      favorite song: hold me tight
      favorite music video: most likely idol or fake love. cannot choose omg.
      any specific favorite lyrics or quotes to BTS: "s t o p i t." - seokjin
      other: i feel,,, like such,,,,, a fool.
Last edited by vi‎ ‎ on Tue May 19, 2020 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
vi‎ ‎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poptRt » Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:22 am

—v—

I'm level 34 on BTSWorld at the moment! Just got onto chapter 6 but my cards aren't strong enough, I fear. I really want more Taehyung and Jin cards! I seriously lack them (I literally don't have a single 4 or 5 star Taehyung card, this is unfair. I only have one two 4 star Jin cards... Sigh, I missed out on the Dreamland ones! I got the Yoongi one from it though, I'm happy about that.

—v—

Honestly, after they'd been gone for so long and to be (basically) hit in the face with Seoul Town Road and then those Jin selcas... I realised how much they give us. It's so funny to see the days go by as ARMY Twitter begin to lose it.

I can relate so baaaad. I’m level 32 and I’m so close to completing chapter 5. Ugh except for this annoying mission at the very end: it was like 5-20. All my highest cards couldn’t surpass the goal. Argh tried many times and lots of wings are lost (RIP my wings 2019-2019). My best advice I listen to is to get lots of the blue flowers used to level your cards up. You do autocomplete and you can get about 20~30 flowers in one go
silent reading by priest, and just danmei in general
poptRt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yasca » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:26 am

Spring_Day wrote:
I can relate so baaaad. I’m level 32 and I’m so close to completing chapter 5. Ugh except for this annoying mission at the very end: it was like 5-20. All my highest cards couldn’t surpass the goal. Argh tried many times and lots of wings are lost (RIP my wings 2019-2019). My best advice I listen to is to get lots of the blue flowers used to level your cards up. You do autocomplete and you can get about 20~30 flowers in one go

Chapter 6 is a nightmare and I haven't gotten that far with it (Barely passed 5-2...). I feel completely stuck now considering the huge lack of 4/5 stars (as well as resources... The boys at my agency are crying). If you want my advice, I would say that for flowers and coins then auto-clear farm any chapter 5 mission but for agency items, auto-clear farm chapter 1. The issue I have with the flowers is you need way more than 200 to max out a card but you only gain like 5 per chapter 5 clear mission.

The issue with gaining cards is that it's 20 gems and for a free to play player, that's hard to get. Not to mention the chances for even getting a 4/5 star card is terribly low. I had 80 gems earlier (4 event draws) and only drew 3 stars... I think that the game needs to balanced more honestly, not everyone has the time and it can be tiresome.
x
Yasca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taetxe » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:58 am

thank you to those who welcomed me! (:

i'm also going to slide this in and say i've barely began chapter 5, almost to level 21 (if i hadn't passed that yet) and i'm super protective of my five star taehyung card. it's my favorite and i'm working on upgrading it.

I STILL HAVE NOT GOTTEN A DREAMLAND CARD. and i'm starting to think it's freaking rigged. i was hoping for a tae one but at this point i just want one period. well, i wouldn't be complaining about getting any one of them honestly, just preferably my bias, hehe.

seoul town road is excellent. however, i hesitate to admit i did laugh when i heard namjoon's voice, it was super weird for me yet amusing to know this was a real thing. i do like it though. a lot of people thought it was a fanmade edit too so that makes it funnier, haha!
taetxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yasca » Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:08 pm

velvet melodies. wrote:
    thank you to those who welcomed me! (:

i'm also going to slide this in and say i've barely began chapter 5, almost to level 21 (if i hadn't passed that yet) and i'm super protective of my five star taehyung card. it's my favorite and i'm working on upgrading it.

I STILL HAVE NOT GOTTEN A DREAMLAND CARD. and i'm starting to think it's freaking rigged. i was hoping for a tae one but at this point i just want one period. well, i wouldn't be complaining about getting any one of them honestly, just preferably my bias, hehe.

seoul town road is excellent. however, i hesitate to admit i did laugh when i heard namjoon's voice, it was super weird for me yet amusing to know this was a real thing. i do like it though. a lot of people thought it was a fanmade edit too so that makes it funnier, haha!

Honestly... It might as well be rigged! That's how these types of games make money after all... Let's hope you'll be able to get a Dreamland card before the event is over though. Praying for all of us.

You're so lucky to have a five star Taehyung! I don't have any of him yet, it's got me quite sad. Good luck on maxing him!

I know what you mean, it kind of felt like the type of thing to be released on April Fools, I was truly doubting the level of legitimacy the song was but in the end I was not disappointed. It's not my sound but after hearing Namjoon hyping the song up at basically every US interview, you just have to praise him. I love that Seoul Town Road was Namjoon's idea.
x
Yasca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iyori » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:41 am

just ignore this random statement out of no where, whilst everyone is talking about bts world!

I just noticed someone interested in kpop, and I was a little bit TOO excited, but as I began to wander upon some of their posts, I saw they said things like "I hate bts" and a statement like "other kpop groups are better than bts!" honestly, they actually seem like a pretty mature person, and they're very active.

I don't quite understand the reason why someone would say this. could someone explain please?!

mods-- argh, I'm a little worried this might be assumed as a rant but I'm just a little hungry for opinion.
iyori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spearow » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:10 pm

feathery, wrote:just ignore this random statement out of no where, whilst everyone is talking about bts world!

I just noticed someone interested in kpop, and I was a little bit TOO excited, but as I began to wander upon some of their posts, I saw they said things like "I hate bts" and a statement like "other kpop groups are better than bts!" honestly, they actually seem like a pretty mature person, and they're very active.

I don't quite understand the reason why someone would say this. could someone explain please?!

mods-- argh, I'm a little worried this might be assumed as a rant but I'm just a little hungry for opinion.

Unfortunately there are a lot of people that dislike really popular groups just because they are popular. It’s best just to ignore those people. There’s also people who dislike other groups because they are more popular than the group(s) that they like. It’s just childish.
      Meanwhile I’m over here like “I’m Army, Vip, Stay, Monbebe, L.O.Λ.E, Cassiopeia” oof
      Even if I don’t like a group’s music, I wouldn’t say I hate the group members, thats just needlessly negative/mean. :U Really don’t see the point in that,,

Stan talent c:

And wow did you all see Bts won I believe it was six awards at the Genie Awards? 🥰

Ah here it is:
      BTS was the most awarded group of the night, having swept awards in six categories: Performing Artist Male for their hit song "Boy With Luv", Global Popularity Award, Genie Music Popularity Award, Male Group, M2 Top Video, and Top Artist.

“Kill them with success and bury them with a smile.”— Kim Namjoon
      :>
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
xx
xxxImage
xx
xxx
❥ Trade me?
xxstatus: tired
x x
xxtradesisolistoAuction
xx➵ Looking for wishlist!
Spearow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlingBling » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:45 pm

feathery, wrote:just ignore this random statement out of no where, whilst everyone is talking about bts world!

People think hating popular things is a personality trait, hence why TXT also got a lot of hate for their Genie rookie award *shrugs*

Anyone going to see the movie coming out this weekend?
Last edited by BlingBling on Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shawol - Monbebe - Carat - Insomnia
BlingBling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me