Living Machines FC V.1

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Living Machines FC V.1

Postby Alfor » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:55 pm

LIVING MACHINES FC

➤Hello everyone and welcome to the Living Machines Fanclub! This club is about living machines in general, so that way we have much more to talk about than just the movies Disney has created for us to enjoy!

topics to discuss:
➤Theories on living machines
➤AUs, headcannons, etc
➤Existing movies (Cars/Cars 2, Planes/Fire and Rescue, etc)
➤Roleplay plots, characters, etc
➤Ships (pairings)
➤Stories

staff
USS Anarchy: Current Thread Owner
✦mod spot
✦mod spot
✦mod spot

Please do not ask for a mod spot.
Future mods will be PMed!
WARNINGS
✦none yet, lets keep it this way!

BANS
✦None yet, lets keep it this way!
Last edited by Alfor on Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Alfor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules | Forum

Postby Alfor » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:56 pm

FANCLUB RULES

➣ Be Respectful
    ✦Overused rule, yes, but it is expected for you to be polite to other members. We will not tolerate any squabbles or brewing 'wars' simply because people can't learn to tolerate each other. If you have a problem with another member, please pm me or a mod and they will stomp down the 'iron tire' to halt the situation from escalating.

✦Racial slurs, discrimination, and hate speech is strictly prohibited. There are no excuses, you will be banned from the thread. If you wish to talk about characters disliking each other (for example, being WWII veterans), please take it to private messaging.

THIS IS AN LGBTQ+ SAFE ZONE. I do not wish to see any homophobia (openly expressing disgust/hate towards gays, etc) in this thread. If you openly bash someone for being in the LGBTQ+ or for supporting it, you will automatically be reported and banned from this thread.

EDIT 7/11/15: CS has added a new rule stating that discrimination of any kind is not tolerated on the website as a whole. Please respect this official site rule (as well as the others), thank you <3

➣ Appropriate content
    ✦It is against CS rules to post anything considered "non child-friendly" so please do not post any pictures or links that are considered inappropriate to CS. I realize there are a lot of older members who are in the fan-base and have no problem with that kind of stuff, including cussing, but it is not allowed on this website. Please send each other notes/comments on DeviantART or another website instead.

➣ Pairings
    ✦All ships are allowed no matter how much you think they are strange or "unnatural," they will be accepted with open arms. I have changed this rule a bit; you may express whatever you like about a ship as long as its not to specifically hurt someone who loves (or adores) the ship. Please be respectful to each other when it comes to opinions.

Openly bashing a ship just to troll/provoke others/bully is not tolerated and you will be automatically suspended from the club.

➣ AUs, Headcannons, Theories, etc
    ✦You are free to openly express any of these topics without fear! I am sure other members would love to hear them and express their opinions about it! These topics can be flung anywhere and everywhere as long as they are appropriate for CS. Bashing these topics (ex: calling someone's idea stupid/worthless) will result in multiple warnings before being banned from the thread.

➣ Forum to Join (its autoaccepted!)
Code: Select all
➣Username:
➣Type of Living Machine: (to make the members list fun, you can be any type of car, plane, etc!)
➣Make/Model:
➣Favourite scene(s):
➣Favourite character(s):
➣Anything Else:
Last edited by Alfor on Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Alfor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

MEMBERS LIST

Postby Alfor » Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:33 pm

MEMBERS LIST
if you are not on the list or have changed your username, please tell us!
Owner | Moderator

Aeriiss | Car | 1965 Faultless GT
Cpt. Leland Rupert | Car | BMW Z3 Convertable
Partridgex | Car | Citroen GT
salvage | Car | DB5 Aston Martin
Airmandjet | Aircraft | Fairchild Republic A-10 Thunderbolt II
---
Last edited by Alfor on Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:49 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Alfor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

RPs | Stories | Theories | Headcanons

Postby Alfor » Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:34 pm

EXCREŦA

ROLEPLAYS:
Post Tenebras Veritas (Planes/Cars RP)
    -ACTIVE
    -Semi-lit+ roleplay
    -Main Idea: red replaces blue...
    -Pages: 75+
    -Roleplayers: 6-7

FAN FICTION:
oh no! Nothings here!

ORIGINAL STORIES:
Diddly darn, it seems like this spot is empty!

THEORIES:
.:Kanzu Shetani:. wrote:Oh... what else do I have?

AH! THE FOREST PLANES!

Let's just take THEM out of the IRII verse (because they have two different stories depending).
4)
    This is not on Cars/Planes/or the universe, but my own. It started out with two biomechanical scientific expiriments. They were of a very animal like version of an F-18, and were both male and female. Nobody expected that they'd be able to breed, but this was so. They laid a clutch of eggs and scientists were thrilled! Especially when the eggs hatched. They were completly organic, but still with components that looked mechanical (such as aircraft wings and noses). The first two forest planes later escaped to populate a vast expanse of forest that was untouched by man, creating an elaborite culture and rituals. They were far more intelligent than human beings, but because of their forms were forced to live a bit like wolves in packs, clans, and tribes.

HEADCANONS:
Partridgex wrote:That's one thing I always wondered was how the machines came to life. Now that I think about it, I've come up with really small headcanons in the past. Including a somewhat odd one that involves the living machine time period taking place a very long time into the future after people found out how to become machines with SCIENCE.

Then that SCIENCE grew to be popular and everybody wanted it. Or even, the people that had been turned into machines thought the human race was inferior for a while until the machines forgot about the existence of normal human beings.

It's a bit odd but it's just one of those that popped into my head because i had to find a reason for it to happen xD

I think another one would have to be that people found technology to allow all machines to think on their own. However, some of them went haywire, but the ones that didn't were too late to keep the bad ones from almost completely wiping out mankind. The remaining probably died of old age, and the machines continued to take place of people.

Omg. Here's one that isn't violent.

The living machines are the machine version of people but in another world. So whatever that person would do in OUR world, the vehicle version of the would do the same in their's.

//throws headcanons everywhere

.:Kanzu Shetani:. wrote:Ha! Headcannons? So many come to mind... most of which crossover into other universes. XD

1)
    Finn is a Time Lord (crazy, I know). He works for CHROME, which is a very small facility full of cars who are related to/know about/ and have worked with Time Lords or Time Lord technology. That is why Holley switched into CHROME's services (remember that originally she was part of a Japanese station for what we assume to be the M16). That is also why Rod's disguise is 'bigger on the inside' -because it's made with Time Lord technology. Although he himself is not part of CHROME, CHROME issued technology is often times given to allies. CHROME is ran by a Time Lord himself, and although it isn't Finn, it's someone Whovians are well familiar with. This director is not there all the time, which is why Finn seems to be the leader of the operations at CHROME. The Doctor, in fact, really only checks in and calls major shots if absoultely nessisary.

2)
    Skipper is Dusty's father. Due to the fact that Dusty's mother died very young of something that would look like cancer, and Skipper being mentally shaken thanks to Glendalcanal, Skipper could not care for Dusty and gave him up to a nearby family, where he could watch his son grow without having to care for him. After all, they do have strikingly similar mannerisms and ideas, even if they are complete opposites on what they're about in some cases {and does anyone notice just the slight indent in Dusty's wings that look like they could have hailed from gull wings?}.

3)
    This is one of the main theories I base anything of my own off of. My good friend DreamFluent made it up, and there's so much proof for it it's almost overwhelming. We dub it IRII, or the Second Industrial Revolution.

When an epidemic struck the human race, thousands upon millions of people were dying of a desease like cancer, but far more swift working and deadly. Worst of all, it was impossible to cure. As the human race began to be cut down drastically, people were scrambling to find a way to preserve humanity and the human race. This way was through cars. By this time {this whole setting is set over a thousand years in the future}, the whole of the human brain had been mapped out and the soul itself could be transported and preserved in black boxes. These boxes could then be inserted into a modified vehicle (one adapted to accomodate life) and preserve the human being in a way that was as natural as possible to obtain. Cars, after all, and other vehicles were plentiful. Extremely plentiful.

In a mad dash once again to preserve the human race, people were converted into cars and other vehicles. Revolutions took place against this converting (but that's a whole different story), and caused many wars. Counterrevolutionaries, as they were dubbed, often times had memories changed or even erased to prevent further uprising once they were caught and converted.

Now, we've also got theories about AI. Why, after all, would Lightning be so darn obsessed about racing? I mean, he is a race car, but that's beside the point. What about Ripslinger, who's heart is so dead set on winning that he will kill to do so {not to mention he's part warplane, who's secondary directives would interfere with those to race}. Or the F-18s? How is it that it's only F-18s we see on the ship as warplanes. Surely if it were a society of regular standards we'd see other planes and vehicles working there too. AI was used not only for humans to adjust to their new world, but also give them families. Children after IRII would have had to be AI.

Want some more proof? Although they are cars, we never see them open doors, windows, or anything that could elude to what is inside them. However the line, "Like a black leather seat on a hot summer day" could say something different. How would these cars be able to compare this? They're cars, and after all, they do not bow down or work for humans in the storylines. Or what about "Good to see you're back in the saddle again, Skipper!" That single line would not make sense in the Cars world... unless at one point they were or had been part of human society.

But then you ask what about their eyes, tounges, and eyelids? Surely they are organic, correct? I'd like to say that this isn't so. Why? Because we have built robots with what look to be very lifelike structures such as flippers, necks, and even anamatronic machines. And this is in our own time. Also you bring up thier eyes. Well, why do the light spots in Finn's eyes never change position, even a little bit, in the scene were Finn is telling Holley that 'those thugs down there were on the oil platform"? Answer is: hologram. We know they exist, as many of the gadgets used by Finn, Holley, and other cars have to do with holograms or something similar. The holograms of their eyes if they were converted will adjust to light sources, but very slowly and when the car has blinked (as you can see in other scenes the light spots in Finn's eyes aren't always in the same position).

Heh... I love that theory... it sounds whacky, but I love it. If you want more on in (more explanation and more proof) you can read more and access more at IndustrialRev3010's profile on dA, be sure to look at her first journal and stories in her IRII folder!

salvage wrote:
I have the headcanon where everything is the same but instead of cars/ planes, they're people who have bonded themselves to the machine.
Last edited by Alfor on Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:49 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Alfor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

SHIPS!

Postby Alfor » Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:35 pm

SHIPS/PAIRINGS:
All ships will be labeled as Platonic, Romantic, both, one sided, and parody

• Lightning McQueen x Sally Cierra (Platonic and Romantic)
  • Strip Weathers x Linda Weathers (Romantic)
  • Flo x Ramone (Romantic)
  • Doc Hudson x Sheriff (Platonic and Romantic)
  • Finn McMissile x Leland (Platonic and Romantic)
  • Blade Ranger x Nick Loopin' Lopez (Platonic, Romantic, or one-sided)
  • Lightning McQueen x Francesco Bernoulli (Platonic, Romantic or one-sided)
  • Dusty Crophopper x Skipper Riley (Platonic)
  • Ripslinger x Dusty Crophopper (Platonic and Romantic)
  • El Chu x Rochelle (Romantic)
  • Siddeley x Holley Shiftwell (Platonic)
  • Mater x Holley (Platonic and Romantic)
  • Ishani x Dusty Crophopper (Romantic)
  • Dipper x Dusty Crophopper (Platonic, Romantic, or one-sided)
  • Cad Spinner x Lodge (parody, one-sided)
  • Van x Mini (Romantic)
  • Harvy x Whinnie (Romantic)
  • Finn McMissile x Lightning McQueen (Platonic)
  • Holley Shiftwell x Mater (Platonic and Romantic)
  • Finn McMissile x Mater (Platonic)
  • Holly Shiftwell x Acer (Platonic and Romantic)
  • Grem x Acer (Platonic and Romantic)
  • Miles Axelrod x Zundapp (Platonic and Romantic)
  • Miles Axelrod x Finn McMissile (Platonic, Romantic, or one-sided)
  • Dusty Crophopper x Blade Ranger (Platonic)
  • Ishani x Ripslinger (Romantic or one-sided)

If you have a pairing you would like to be added on the list, PM me! ^^
Last edited by Alfor on Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Alfor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Living Machines FC V.1

Postby adelphi prime. » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:08 pm

➣Username: .:Kanzu Shetani:.
➣Type of Living Machine: Sportscar
➣Make/Model: BMW Z3 Convertible
➣Favourite scene(s): Hmm... I have to say I love the beginning scene of Cars 2, with Finn on the oil rig. I also love the bit where Blade (In Planes FAR) nearly sacrifices himself for Dusty. Call me strange, but I'm obsessed by the scene in Planes where Skipper's squadron is destroyed. I think it's because my attatchment to my OC character Rush.
➣Favourite character(s): Don't ask me this question! I have too many favorites, some being Dusty, Finn, Leland, Siddeley, Skipper and Blade.
➣Anything Else: Nope...???
↠ EDS ᎳᎪᏒᏒᎥᎾᏒ ↞
adelphi prime.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Partridgex » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:15 pm

➣Username: Partridgex
➣Type of Living Machine: Sports Car
➣Make/Model: BMW i8
➣Favourite scene(s): I have way too many to list xD
➣Favourite character(s): Tuh Mater, Doc, Ramone, Dusty, and Francesco c:
➣Anything Else: Well

I gave that ditch a car

Ditches love cars
Last edited by Partridgex on Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Chicken Snewbie c:
Massive car geek and nerd extraordinaire.
Not-so-new to roleplaying
Iiiiiiiiittssssss
That chick that nobody ever notices B)

Proud owner of a 1980 Chevy Camaro Z/28
and Alistair's bad beach ball :y

Starts making pretty siggy Art/
Partridgex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lance-McClain » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:28 pm

➣Username: salvage
➣Type of Living Machine: Aston Martin
➣Make/Model: DB5
➣Favourite scene(s): Probably the Air Port Scene in Cars 2 where Mater is Dragging Finn around as Finn defends him and stuff. And Mater isn't understanding anything.
➣Favourite character(s): I like Finn McMissile and Holley Shiftwell
➣Anything Else: Potatoes are no longer my favorite food...

♡ DEX/ LANCE ♡
DA || Stream

-- Status --
somewhat active

Comms - OPEN
Trades - Ask me!
Requests - Friends Only
Streaming? - OFFLINE
Current Roleplay - QuartzClan - DT - O&A
Lance-McClain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alfor » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:29 pm

heeeey guys! and :0 poor potatoes
Alfor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby adelphi prime. » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:03 pm

Ha! My friend DreamFluent and I came up with a spoof... for those of you who know Phineas and Ferb...

Zundapp should be from Drusselstein.

...Put us in a videochat together and we will make so many connections....
↠ EDS ᎳᎪᏒᏒᎥᎾᏒ ↞
adelphi prime.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me