The Animated Character Database- No Posting- STAFF NEEDED!!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Who Is Your Fave Char from the Following?

Toothless/ Hiccup
22%
Tadashi Hamada/ Hiro Hamada/ Baymax
19%
Nemo/ Dory
No votes
Mike Wisowski/ Sullivan
No votes
Merida/ Queen Elinor
4%
Stitch/ Lilo
No votes
Fry and/ Zoidberg (Futurama)
No votes
I like another one.
11%
I love ALL animated characters!
41%
I don't really like animation…
4%

Total votes : 27

The Animated Character Database- No Posting- STAFF NEEDED!!

Postby Nightfury_Rider » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:51 am

Just to say, I'm doing Attack on Titan, Black Butler, Free! Iwatobi Swim Club, Tokyo Ghoul, Fairy Tail, Haikyuu!! and Owari no Seraph characters.
Peachylion is doing Sword Art Online characters!!

^ ^ Banner made by me using Photoshop ^ ^

I asked a general helper if I could do this, and she said I could as long as their was not a duplicate, so please don't report me!

Hi there, fellow animation lover!
I'm Nightfury-Rider, please call me Night just to make things easier for you <3
As you can probably tell, I am obsessed with everything animation! Be it Apollo technology, stop-motion or anime, whether it's by Pixar, DreamWorks or Disney, I love it all! My personal favourite animation studios is obviously dreamWorks, and my favourite film by them is OBVIOUSLY How To Train Your Dragon, but I love Disney too, and Big Hero 6 is my 2nd favourite movie of all time!
Please feel free to shoot me a PM (I don't bite!) if you have any queries, and please send me your suggestions of animated character you with me to put in the database!
There are BILLIONS of animated characters out there (most of them I believe know are real) so please don't criticise me because not every character is in the database, instead PM me who you think I should add and I'll get STRAIGHT to it!

HAVE FUN!

The Animated Character Database is, well, a database full of animated characters and nothing else! Currently, the database is run by myself and Peachylion.
So, we basically get a load of animated characters, do a quick profile and write a summary of them! Any characters we don't have that you'd like to be added, please PM either Peachy or myself and we'll definitely do a profile for them!
The Database is also a place where you can get some info on any animated character we have here, and you can read some backstories and info that you didn't before know!
We hope you have fun!

Ok, so obviously, we need some rules around this place to keep everything appropriate and all that stuff, so I've set up a few VITAL ones to keep everything in order:
~ Please DO NOT post here! The only people who can post here are the people who do character data, including me and peachy.
~ Do NOT copy this idea or try to steal it in any way. All the banners and original idea/s are mine!
~ DO NOT report us for character theft! NONE OF THESE CHARACTERS ARE OURS AND WE ARE EVER, EVER GOING TO TAKE CREDIT FOR THEM! E V E R!!
~ Do not be offensive in ANY way to either us, the characters, or the staff we will be hiring. They deserve respect!
~ RESPECT THE CHARACTER AND THERI CREATOR!
~ RESPECT THE STAFF!
~ Nobody is allowed to pst advertising here!
~ Do not harass or be horrible to ANY staff
~ I don't want to post any negative bans or strikes or anything so please don't break these rules!

Here are some rules that the Character People have to look at:
~ You can only post a maximum of 4 characters per WEEK
~ Check the archive if you want to post a character and you don't know if they've already been done
~ Try not to duplicate your posts
~ Please do not accept people's forms for any staff here without my consent first. They're meant to be sent to either me or Peachylion first
~ Keep everything appropriate for everybody. For example, don't go into into CRAZY detail about love interests (I'm pretty sure you know what I mean)
~ Do not swear or use inappropriate language in your posts
~ You MAY quote something that the character has said, and you may edit the character forms
~ Ask me if you need any help!

Every database has to have amazing staff, so here ours!

Administrators:
Nightfury_Rider
Peachylion

Moderators:
TyedyeScars

Character Data People
Nightfury_Rider
Peachylion
UK!

Archivist/s:
Nightfury_Rider
This is temporary until we find somebody else to do it

Forms are all here and please PM me any forms you fill out!

Moderator Forms
CLOSED/ OPEN

Code: Select all
[size=85][color=#00BF80][b]I want to be a mod![/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Favourite Animated Movie:[/b]
[b]Favourite Animated Character:[/b]
[b]Why would you like to be a mod?[/b]
[b]Other:[/b][/color][/size]

Character Data Person Forms

CLOSED/ OPEN

[color=#00BF80][b]I want to be a Data Person![/b]
[size=85][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Fave Animated Movie:[/b]
[b]Fave Animated Character:[/b]
[b]Why would you like to be a Data Person?[/b]
[b]Other:[/b][/size][/color]

Archivist Form

CLOSED/ OPEN

[color=#00BF80][size=85][b]I want to be an archivist![/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Fave Animated Movie:[/b]
[b]Fave Animated Character:[/b]
[b]Why would you like to be an archivist?[/b]
[b]Other:[/b][/size][/color]

FOR CHARACTER DATA PEOPLE ONLY:
[size=85][color=#00BF80][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Home:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Relationships (example: Friends: this person
Husband: This person):[/b]
[b]Personality (a few words, no sentences)[/b]
[b]A Quote (optional):[/b]
[b]Movie/ shows/ other:[/b]
[b]Movie/ show/ other Company/ writer:[/b]
[b]A Quick Summary:[/b][/color][/size]

Put text on the left and any images on the right and above it. Maximum of 3 images, including GIFs.

Featured chars:
Tadashi, Nemo, Merida and Stitch © Disney
Toothless, Hiccup, Douglas and Belt © DreamWorks

Last edited by Nightfury_Rider on Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:18 am, edited 10 times in total.

▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
Hey bro! Yee, I'm a weirdo, but I am friendly <3
I really, really miss CS, but I'm so busy and I don't really use our mac anymore unless I have to, but once I get my laptop and iPad I'll be much more active. Promise <33 And I need to sort out my sig too bc it's being stupid ;-;
I'm a Scorpio. Don't hate. Not all Scorpios are spawn of Satan.
I love anime, manga, my horse, Mavis, cherry blossoms, the colour teal, art of any sort, and music. And How To Train Your Dragon <33
My favourite animes: Free! Iwatobi Swim Club, Attack on Titan, Haikyu!!, Tokyo Ghoul, and Owari no Seraph. Obviously, I've watched a load more. I just really, really love these ones. And the characters are basically my children
▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
DATumblrAnimted Character DatabaseEquestria's Ascendant

▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
Nightfury_Rider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Animated Character Database- No Posting- STAFF NEEDE

Postby Nightfury_Rider » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:14 am

Name: Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III
Height: 6" 1
Home: The Isle of Berk
Species: Human, Viking
Relationships:
Girlfriend:
Astrid Hofferson
Best Friend: Toothless, the Nightfury
Mother: Valka
Father: Stoick the Vast
Personality (a few words, no sentences) Tenacious, spirited, protective
Movie/s: How To Train Your Dragon, How To Train Your Dragon 2
Movie Company: DreamWorks Animation Studios
A Quick Summary:
Hiccup is just
your average guy, apart from the fact that he's a Viking, his best friend is a dragon
and his mother a "crazy, feral vigilante dragon-lady". He was 14 when he shot down
his future best buddy, and he used to live in a dragon-hating-and-killing environment,
and his father wanted his weedy son to be a crazy dragon killer. Instead, Hiccup
befriended the most deadly and rare of the dragon species, saved the whole Archipelago
and changed his tub born-as-anything father's mind, and their island of Berk ended up
being a dragon safe- haven! Now Hiccup spends his time mapping out the archipelago,
flying with Toothless, saving the world and looking for new dragons!
His one hope for the future is that he'll finally find Toothless another Nightfury. Maybe
we'll see one in httyd 3…

▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
I really, really miss CS, but I'm so busy and I don't really use our mac anymore unless I have to, but once I get my laptop and iPad I'll be much more active. Promise <33 And I need to sort out my sig too bc it's being stupid ;-;
I love anime, manga, my horse, Mavis, cherry blossoms, the colour teal, art of any sort, and music. And How To Train Your Dragon <33
My favourite animes: Free! Iwatobi Swim Club, Attack on Titan, Haikyu!!, Tokyo Ghoul, and Owari no Seraph. Obviously, I've watched a load more. I just really, really love these ones. And the characters are basically my children
▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊

▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
Nightfury_Rider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightfury_Rider » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:35 am

Name: Toothless
Height or, in this case, length: 26' long, 45' wing span
Home: Berk
Species: Dragon, Nightfury
Relationships:
Best Friend:
Hiccup
Other friends: Stormfly, Astrid
Personality (a few words, no sentences)
Loyal, energetic, boundless energy
Movie/s: How To Train Your Dragon, How To Train Your Dragon 2
A Quick Summary: Apparently, Toothless is the offspring of lightning and death
itself. How can that be true? HE'S SO ADORABLE AND BEAUTIFUL AND LOYAL AND
THERE ARE NO BAD WORDS TO DESCRIBE HIM. Unless you count mischievous as a
bad word.
He is adorable, inquisitive, loyal, full of youthful, puppy-like energy, and he is NOT a
pet. He is a companion for life and a best friend you can talk to and know he will listen,
no matter what. He is extremely protective of Hiccup, his Viking soul-mate, and he
will stop at nothing to keep him from all harm. He has proven to be more of a giant
winged pussycat than a fearsome fire-breathing dragon!
He is the last known specimen of the Nightfury species and he is undisputedly special.
Combine the two best friends and you get an unstoppable, unbreakable force!

▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊

▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
Nightfury_Rider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby satyrn. » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:41 am

Name:Snotlout Jorgenson
Height:5'3"
Home:Berk
Species:Human,Viking
Relationships:
Companion-Hookfang{Dragon}
Friends/Allies- Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III,Astrid,Gobber,Stoick the Vast,Fishlegs,Ruffnut,Tuffnut,Valka
Father-Spitelout Jorgenson

Personality:Arrogant,Bordering narsassistic and slightly disrespectful
Movie/s:How to train your dragon, How to train your dragon 2
Movie Company:DreamWorks Animation Studios
A Quick Summary:
Snotlout in the first movie is shown to be big headed and arrogant. He bases his actions on impressing Astrid and has a very harsh view of dragons which could of been due to the way things used to be and his upbringing by his father.He 'looks' the viking part and certainly acts it in some cases as he can be not too bright at times.

In the second movie he has shown that he's grown up a bit more and now wants to impress Ruffnut. He also looks different and older here and has matured slightly.He still has hookfang as a companion and has become a bit less arrogant.
Wikia Page
Last edited by satyrn. on Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
    contact me on my toyhouse satyrn
    inactive on most social media/engaging sites including this one aside from art and events.
    artfight is also satyrn, just for reference.
    xxxx - icon
satyrn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby satyrn. » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:51 am

Name: Hookfang
Height:30"
Home:Berk
Species:Monstorous Nightmare
Relationships:
Companion/Rider-Snotlout
Friends-Stormfly,Toothless,Astrid,Hiccup,Fishlegs,Ruffnut,Tuffnut
Personality:Sarcastic,Aggressive,Slightly bullyish
Movie/s: How to train your dragon,How to train your dragon 2
A Quick Summary:
Hookfang is one of the bigger more aggressive dragons who doesnt really enjoy being friendly. He enjoys picking fights and picking on dragons smaller then him.His relationship with his rider may seem cold but he actually cares for snotlout even if he doesnt seem to show it.
Wikia Page{If you want to yell at me for gender}
Last edited by satyrn. on Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
    contact me on my toyhouse satyrn
    inactive on most social media/engaging sites including this one aside from art and events.
    artfight is also satyrn, just for reference.
    xxxx - icon
satyrn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightfury_Rider » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:31 am

Name: Ruffnut Thortson
Height: 5'9"
Relationships:
Brother: Tuffnut Thorson
Love Interest: Eret Son of Eret
Personality (a few words, no sentences) Crass, conniving, notorious
A Quote (optional): "Eret son of Eret was the man of my dreams! My everything!"
Movie/s: How to train your dragon, How to train your dragon 2
A Quick Summary:Ruffnut is completely unladylike, and she and her notorious twin brother are both a bit dim and they both LOVE explosions, danger, and near-death experiences. She used to be a complete tomboy until Eret came into her life, or rather, she into his, and she suddenly goes completely girly as soon as she sights him for the first time. Since then, she's been a much griller type of person than she was before.

▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊

▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
Nightfury_Rider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightfury_Rider » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:41 am

Name: Tuffnut Thorston
Relationships:
Sister: Ruffnut Thorston
Dragon: Belch
Personality (a few words, no sentences) Brazen, fearless, unkept
A Quote (optional):
Movie/s: how to train your dragon, how to train your dragon 2
A Quick Summary: Tuffnut Thorston is constantly bickering with his sister, Ruffnut, and, although dim and annoying at first sight, he has proven himself as a fearless and dangerous warrior in any scenario, always trying his best to protect what he knows and loves, even his sister. He is always up for defying orders and taking low odds, and the crazier, the better. He's only being held back by his uncooperative sister and two-headed dragon they have to share. He hates to watch Fishlegs and Snotlout fight for his sister- it makes him want to blow more stuff up than usual.

▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊

▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
Nightfury_Rider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ackerm0an » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:46 pm

I want to be a mod!
Username: TyedyeScars
Favourite Animated Movie: HTTYD 2 and big hero 6.
Favourite Animated Character: I love all the animated characters from my favorite movies ^^
Why would you like to be a mod? I have never been a mod so I thought it would be a good experience for me.
Other:
Ackerm0an

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightfury_Rider » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:07 am

TyedyeScars wrote:
I want to be a mod!
Username: TyedyeScars
Favourite Animated Movie: HTTYD 2 and big hero 6.
Favourite Animated Character: I love all the animated characters from my favorite movies ^^
Why would you like to be a mod? I have never been a mod so I thought it would be a good experience for me.
Other:

Accepted :)

▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊

▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
Nightfury_Rider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightfury_Rider » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:22 am

Name: Fishlegs Ingerman
Relationships:
Love Interest: Ruffnut Thorston
Dragon/ Best friend: Meatlug
Competing for Ruffnut against: Snotlout Jorgenson
Personality (a few words, no sentences) Timid, clever, reluctant to disobey
A Quote (optional): "No, Snotlout! That was mine!"
Movie/s: How to train your dragon, how to train your dragon 2
Movie Company: DreamWorks Animation
A Quick Summary: Fishlegs is the dragon nerd of Berk- he has many different dragon cards with dragon images, classes and general information about them. He uses them to find information on the dragon he is looking at. He is obsessed with dragons and his enthusiasm for learning more has never ceased, and now he is older, he is more clever and even more obsessed! He is easily intimidated, but he is very witty and tenacious, making him a formidable rival for Snotlout in their fight for Ruffnut. With his dragon, Meatlug, the two make an inseparable and hysterical team!

▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊

▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
Nightfury_Rider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me