The NEW Musicians Club!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

The NEW Musicians Club!

Postby blue_dun » Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:00 pm

Do you play an instrument, sing, or do anything else musically?
Need a place where you can chat about all the music thats happening in your life?

Well you're at the right place!
Welcome to the NEW Musicians' Club!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

News:

6/19/11 ::: The Orchestra RP is officially open, but you can still join using the link below!

6/16/11 ::: One of our members, Allegro123, has made a new RP based on an orchestra plotline! I definitely Joined, You can do the same here!

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

The Musician's Club has restarted here! Why, you ask? Well, we have a new owner: me, +Master Quatre! Hiya Everybody!

A little bit about me:

Music is my life. It seems like every moment, I'm hearing another note.
I play Clarinet in Band, and I also play Tenor Sax for Jazz Band. I think Tenor sounds so sexy, and I like it better than clarinet. Our band teacher is the best, even though she isn't sure of herself when it comes to disciplining kids.
I also take private piano and voice lessons; my piano teacher I've known all my life, she's really kind and has a really tall husband! I'm already a late intermediate after a year and a half doing this and have already been through 4 lesson books.
Im cursed with voice teachers. Im on my third, because my first two moved away a few months after taking me on :( . But my one now has lived in my town for uncountable years, and is known around the state as being excellent. (She also happens to be my choir teacher.)
Talk to any of my friends and you will hear of my exploits in music, my most famous being our fifth grade talent show, in which I sang 'Feed The Birds' from Mary Poppins, our 2009-2010 Middle School end-of-year talent show, in which I sang 'Fireflies' by Owl City, or this year, 2010-2011, in which I sang and played saxophone for "All That Is Good" By Five Iron Frenzy.
Feel free to ask me any questions about music and I will do my best to answer.

This is our mascot, Clef:

Members:

!Atria!
Esspe ~~ Artio ~~ BlueLovesMCR

If you wish to be added or removed, please do not hesitate to say something!

Banners And Stamps And All That Cool Stuff :)
Oh My!

Feel free to use if you like! PLEASE do not change or steal. Thank you.

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=252095][IMG]http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy43/puffball20/music-notes.jpg[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=252095][IMG]http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy43/puffball20/csmusiciansclubbannersmall.gif[/IMG][/url]
First two made by the amazing *puffball* !

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=252095][img]http://i.imgur.com/x3Clf.gif[/img][/url]
Thank You To kadoodlebird for this lovely graphic!

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=252095][img]http://i55.tinypic.com/98u8vc.png[/img][/url]
A special recognition to amandapj for making us this stamp!
Last edited by blue_dun on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:17 am, edited 44 times in total.
Hey guys. some of you may know me as blue_dun or +Master Quatre. Long story short, I've grown up and moved on--I'm in college now, seven years after making this account!!--but if you want to talk, for nostalgia's sake or just interest, shoot me a PM or find me at tumblr (I'm a kpop blog, just FYI) bluedun96@gmail.com / bryroleplayer96@gmail.com
blue_dun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The NEW Musicians Club!

Postby amato » Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:06 pm

Wow! Im now playing the Viola. Could I join?
    i am not very active anymore, but im sometimes on oekaki.
    you can call me ami or shura! xxoo
amato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blue_dun » Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:09 pm

Sure! I'll add you right now.
Hey guys. some of you may know me as blue_dun or +Master Quatre. Long story short, I've grown up and moved on--I'm in college now, seven years after making this account!!--but if you want to talk, for nostalgia's sake or just interest, shoot me a PM or find me at tumblr (I'm a kpop blog, just FYI) bluedun96@gmail.com / bryroleplayer96@gmail.com
blue_dun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mellophone » Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:10 pm

thanks blue_dun. i wasn't keeping up with the thread, glad to see it up and running again ;)
“Floating, falling, sweet intoxication. Touch me, trust me, savor each sensation. Let the dream begin, let your darker side give in to the power of the music of the night.”

ImageImageImage

“If I am the phantom, it is because man's hatred has made me so. If I am to be saved it is because your love redeems me.”

- Ph.O.

Tell a joke, get a prize!
Mellophone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amato » Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:11 pm

Thank you!; And yes, I was in the last one. But that was when I was Ans5599, and
wasnt actually on the list. But thats ok. ^3^
amato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blue_dun » Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:16 pm

Ok. :) I really need to go back through the old list and see who's still on, or who's changed their username, or if there's anyone we missed.
blue_dun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mellophone » Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:21 pm

well i'll start the chatting :)

i have a seating audition for an outside of school orchestra in (give or take) 15-ish hours from now. super psyched! i also learned how to play hello seattle by owl city on my f horn (transposed from piano).
“Floating, falling, sweet intoxication. Touch me, trust me, savor each sensation. Let the dream begin, let your darker side give in to the power of the music of the night.”

ImageImageImage

“If I am the phantom, it is because man's hatred has made me so. If I am to be saved it is because your love redeems me.”

- Ph.O.

Mellophone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amato » Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:26 pm

Thats cool puffball. :3

I have seating arrangment. >> I sit far away from my friends.

But my class is so fun! We get to do quite alot actually, and its very neat. ^^
amato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blue_dun » Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:29 pm

AWESOME!!! :P I did 'Fireflies' for the school talent show last year, and everyone loved it! My aunt accompanied me on piano. I missed the beginning of the first chorus, but I was really nervous... I was performing, literally, in front of the whole school (500+ kids) !
Im not sure when our band seating auditions are this first semester. but my Jazz band audition is next week! Ive been practicing Tenor A LOT since I got it fixed. I cant go a week without playing it.

LOL Remasi. We should do that with some of the horrible, chatty boys in our class. More simply, the four Js... Jesse, James, Joel, and Jayce :P
blue_dun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mellophone » Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:30 pm

neat, remasi! my school's band isn't the best... i can't wait to get to high school. our high school band is amazing.

ImageImageImage

- Ph.O.

Mellophone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me